UEFA Cup 2007/2008 [First Qualify]

Glasgow Rangers 0 - 0 Sporting

That was a hard game for us, but the result was good and i think that we can make it at our home...

Go Sporting!!!\\:o/

yes, there are those problems but I thought that the coach liked Fatih Tekke and his injuries were finally done with. Fatih Tekke is a special forward because he is a very good finisher with great headers and shooting technique, but he can also play as a second striker or an attacking midfielder because he has very decent playmaking skill also. So he can play upfront by himself and be very effective.

But Of course Arshavin is a great star, and Pogreb as you have said is the goal king in UEFA cup. But I believe Fatih has scored a lot of crucial goals for Zenit. I wish he can become a part of Zenit 11. I thought maybe this was his year, but as you have said most like he will be leaving in the summer.

Zenit is a great team but Bayer Leverkusen is a weak team too. They beat us 5-1 at Germany in UEFA Cup and after that match, I was still having same thoughts about Leverkusen. Because Galatasaray was weak and Hamburg was not good enough too. And, I was beliving that if one strong team plays against Leverkusen, I was sure that team will defeat Leverkusen easily. Zenit is a great team but Leverkusen is not a team for quater finals. Zenit will have hard moments agains Getafe or Bayern Munchen. Because these 2 teams not same with Leverkusen.

1:0 Contra (44.)
1:1 Ribery (89.)
2:1 Casquero (92., Gavilan)
3:1 Braulio (94.)
3:2 Toni (115.)
3:3 Toni (120., Sosa)

+a red card for de la Red (6.)

Not deserved, considering how one dimensional we played and how easy it was for Getafe to counter attack. BUT ...

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LUUUUUUUCAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!
OLLIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!

I wasn't that excited for a long time watching a game!
I'm sweating blood here!

Those were the first 50% of reparations for Barcelone 99' :D

The Bayern-Getafe game was awesome. Happy to see Toni finishing well, thats Euro 2008 guarenteed ;)

Rangers was pure class tonight. Sporting didn't play good football because of the tactic of Walter Smith... and of some mistakes of Paulo Bento too!

80597357bsr.jpg

what a goal from mutu :shock:

The freekick was awesome! It was miles out and flew in the corner. Not too sure why Gomes didnt dive for it though. I know it was quick but he should of made an effort.

The freekick was awesome! It was miles out and flew in the corner. Not too sure why Gomes didnt dive for it though. I know it was quick but he should of made an effort.

Two goalkeepers couldn't stop that...

Great goals yesterday, Casquero, Contra, Ribery, Whitakker...

http://www.football365.com/story/0,17033,8652_3790415,00.html

So they want to make it more marketable? Fucking idiots shouldn't have taken every decent team and allowed them into the Champions League then. It's about time some of the teams that finish in 3rd and 4th were replaced with Champions from smaller leagues. This would mean this year's UEFA cup would have teams like Arsenal and Liverpool in it.

Back
Top Bottom