UEFA Cup 2007/2008 [First Qualify]

i'm most likely going to larissa.

we're playing everton and alkmaar at home.

zenit is impossible to reach i think, too many paperwork, afraid of that.

but a nice trip to greece on christmas - hell yeah

hmmm

5th teams in all group - north teams ? But why in group E Sparta north team not Spartak ? play in the middle of December in Moscow ? on by rubber to the grass, great idea uefa.. poor Zurich ^^

certainly, takeing into account the presence in group of the richest command of western Europe, with the the best DMF WC 2006 and by the best Russian player of the last 5 years ^^

We play Austria Wien and Helsinborg matches in Istanbul. Bordeaux and Panionios matches are at outside. If we cant qualify from that group, It'd be a huge historical shame for club history.

superb display by everton fc last night in germany , very controlled but too easy but then not as easy as liverpool or man utd opponents, that was laughable

What a result for Bolton at Bayern. No Anelka or Diouf, i thought they were going to get hammered. That's football for you.

german football sucks, we can't keep up with english clubs anymore. just too much money and that results in much more quality.

german football sucks, we can't keep up with english clubs anymore. just too much money and that results in much more quality.

Bayern were dominant the whole game and could've won it, if it weren't for Hitzfeld's smart subs...
As for Nurnberg... well, they're really just not as good as Everton.

Bundesliga can't compete with the Prem, Serie A or La Liga, that's for sure. But like you said: It's all about the money, and that's why I don't really give a damn, because our league is f'n A+. Packed, beautiful stadia, hysteria all over the country, a competitive domestic competition and great potential.
Thing is: If DFL can finally get themselves to kill off the "Sportschau" and allow a Pay-TV station a monopoly, we would have a money-explosion over here.
Just think back to the first Kirch-deal: Bayern was a dominant force in the CL, Leverkusen (!!!) got to the final, same year Dortmund were UEFA-Cup runners up.
Then, when "King Leo" was broke it all went downhill. Simple analogy there: Less money, less success.

Though I'm looking forward to the next few years since the DFL signed a (slightly) better contract, I'm shocked they do business with the same old man again.

superb display by everton fc last night in germany , very controlled but too easy but then not as easy as liverpool or man utd opponents, that was laughable

Are you implying that Nurenberg who are in the bottom three in Germany are better than Besiktas or Dynamo Kiev?:lmao::lmao:

Nurenberg put up more of a fight because they were playing poorer opponents ;)

we pretty much played a b-team, missing 3 or 4 of our absolute essential keep players...for that we did not look too bad. without the penalty it would have ended 0-0, pretty sure.

still a deserved win for everton.

Bayern were dominant the whole game and could've won it, if it weren't for Hitzfeld's smart subs...
As for Nurnberg... well, they're really just not as good as Everton.

like professor nutmeg said, bolton were without anelka or diouf, both absolute quality.

the two sides are much close together quality-wise than you would expect just by looking at the names...bolton are like what, 18th? 19th? in Premiership and still get a draw from the "über-team" of the german league. pretty much sums it all.

like professor nutmeg said, bolton were without anelka or diouf, both absolute quality.

the two sides are much close together quality-wise than you would expect just by looking at the names...bolton are like what, 18th? 19th? in Premiership and still get a draw from the "über-team" of the german league. pretty much sums it all.

No, totally wrong.
Did you see the match?
Bayern was allover the place, dominating Bolton just as expected.
They just weren't smart/lucky enough to secure the win.

And what're you implying with the position of Bolton?
Bayern recently drew Frankfurt at home, so what???

No, totally wrong.
Did you see the match?

Granted, yes it was a one off match, but we all know Bolton are capable of being in European places (under the right management) and that's why they're in the Waffa cup ;)

Bayern should of won, but their defence was woeful last night.

No, totally wrong.
Did you see the match?

i've heard that "not clever enough"-phrase way too often over the past years if it comes down to the performances of german clubs...

i don't want to discuss about this anymore cause i think we both agree on the point that premierleague is quality wise miles ahead of bundesliga.

Dont know about all germany clubs, but the game of Leverkusen bad surprise for me. I hoped they will beat "meat" and break some players :) as a result easy victory of Spartak...

----------------

If Zenit take 3 points in game vs FCN, we in playoff :) and last game vs Everton not important.

p.s and finally we in CL ^^ 08/09.

Are you implying that Nurenberg who are in the bottom three in Germany are better than Besiktas or Dynamo Kiev?:lmao::lmao:

Nurenberg put up more of a fight because they were playing poorer opponents ;)

:lol:Listen mate nurnberg are in and part of the very much respected bundesliga besiktas are part of what?:lmao:

credit to nurnberg for fighting hard , you made a wonderful athmosphere in a beautiful stadia and city, its true its only about money these days if you aint backed by some big time russian or yank forget it...

Last edited:
7fe1075eee.jpg

:lol: cold up there

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom