Tim7's Inane Question of the Moment!

Ribena is the Drink of all Drinks. Oh and original Lucozade - Lovely stuff!!

My nan used to bring me Lucozade when I was ill :DD - But it was expensive and it didn't last long! - its like it would evoparate as soon as it hit my mouth - really weird!

I also Love milk - I drink a couple of Pints at a time, Great drink - I just thank god sometimes for making Cows :DD

And real fruit juices in general - thats what I mainly drink at the moment. But they are a bit expensive.

Apple and Mango is Lovely.

But Fruit juices seem to make my breath smell a bit - Which is a bit of a downer :((

But I still love them :))

After I've played footy / cricket and get back to the pub, I absolutely love a pint of orange and lemonade :)).

And yes it is alright JB, good question :DD.

hmmm got to go with

IRN-BRU!! that is the king of all drinks when it is ice cold

Hot: Tea
Cold: Water / Orange squash, (skimmed) Milk
Fizz: Pepsi Max
Juice: Orange
Alcohol: Bud / Corona (on the rare occassions I do drink!)

:))

Oh god yeah, orange Lucozade is heavenly. Don't mind a bit of Tango either, any flavor. Argh too much to like!!

And Tango yeah

i have a bottle of the orange stuff right here now :TU:

And JJ just reminded me
a nice cold glass of Orange Squash that you get from the milkman goes down a treat as well :LOL:

Doesn't sounds like any milkmen I know.

Actually, that sounds wrong. I don't know any milkmen - we buy ours from Tesco / Asda!

I've always wanted to get a milkman but everyone tells me it's a rip-off. I really want the milkshake and the juice they sell though, it looks great.

Last edited:
I've always wanted to get a milkman but everyone tells me it's a rip-off. I really want the milkshake and the juice they sell though, it looks great.

We used to have a milk man - But our milk started to be nicked all the time off our doorstep!!! - Bloody low lifes!!!

For me it has to be coffee, those big Subway tubs of Coke (there's something about them that's so nice), R White's Lemonade, Ribena and the lovely Relentless. Energy drinks and I were meant to get along.

I've never had an energy drink, would you believe. There's something about them that makes me a bit nervous.

Although now that there's a 24 energy drink, that "Jack Bauer would drink" according to the bumph, I am tempted. Saw it in ASDA yesterday.

1810645836_66eb5aaa38.jpg

I've never had an energy drink, would you believe. There's something about them that makes me a bit nervous.

Although now that there's a 24 energy drink, that "Jack Bauer would drink" according to the bumph, I am tempted. Saw it in ASDA yesterday.

1810645836_66eb5aaa38.jpg

Jack Bauer's not had anything to eat or drink in 6 days - or a jimmy for that matter....

They're supposed to make your jizz taste nicer though, so if you've got a lady friend then it's not all bad!!

Pineapple juice does that apparently. Supposed to be the best for it. And yeah I agree Ash the light one tastes weird.

And to move on from that wonderful conversation, here's another inane question! :DD

If there was a fire in your house and you could only grab one thing and save it, what would it be?

Back
Top Bottom