Tim7's Inane Question of the Moment!

Guava juice. I finish one of those cartons in 10 minutes. I have about 1 carton every 2 days.
Tropicana Sanguinello.
Copella apple and mango.

My PG Tips Monkey

I think Stef missed the new question :DD

Well apart from the family it'd be photos. Baby pics and those special occasions you can't replace.

But on the other hand.... my mighty stereo speakers.

You must have a big hand.

There's nothing I'd be too fussed about really. Girlfriend obviously, and she'd take the cat but then I can replace 360, TV, PC, etc etc on the insurance so I'd rather just get out and not toast my balls to be honest.

I doubt I could leave the house if there was a fire (cue Grim setting fire to my house tonight). I mean, I'd want to get out, but I'd have to try and grab everything so I'd probably die.

I'd lose too much, I've got backups and backups of backups but you can't backup everything.

JB's Dad would take his Xbox pad with him if there was a fire - because his finger is stuck onto the Y button! :w00t:

JB's Dad would take his Xbox pad with him if there was a fire - because his finger is stuck onto the Y button! :w00t:
:lol:

He dreams of football, seriously. Almost every night. He dreams he's a defender (that's where he used to play), he screams "REF" and "FOUL" and "DIVED" at 3am. He says he's hacking Ronaldo to bits, my mum's legs are black and blue when she wakes up in the morning. He's a dirty bastard.

Well if you come round to our house and beat him at FIFA, he's not going to let you go without kicking you up the arse.

What is you preferred method of transport?

i.e. Plane, Car, Train, Boat, etc...

What is you preferred method of transport?

i.e. Plane, Car, Train, Boat, etc...

I thought this died like my 'how much is that Doggy in the window' thread :DD

I prefer a car :DD

Although I like a boat - But I don't go on them much........Trains are also quit nice - The Eurostar is good.

I like the speed of a plane - but I do not like flying too much.

Depends where I'm going. I don't think it's feasable to go to the Asda in a plane.

I do enjoy planes though :DD

I liked the train system in Paris, it was pretty effective and very easy to get around.

If more places had systems like that, people would use public transport more and their carbon footprint would reduce.

I like Kev's point about being in control when driving in a car. I like driving, but not being a passenger for a long journey. But if I'm driving I can go for miles ;)). I like afternoon/evening flights on planes, I seem to get ill on morning flights. And boats I hate completely, was sick on a catamaran on holiday. Big ferrys aren't too bad. Trains are alright.

Which actor would you want to play you in a film of your life?

(Or actress if Yana takes part :)))

Danny Dyer or Oliver Reed :LOL:

That question is too hard, i have no answer

PASS

Back
Top Bottom