Tim7's Inane Question of the Moment!

images

the thing about Toblerone's are they are very hard and it's weird that such a chocolate can have great taste like the softer chewy ones, best thing about it to let it dissolve in your mouth and taste every single bit.

If you could only ever check one forum, (i.e. Other Footy Games, Other Games, Off Topic), on Evo Web, which forum would you choose?

Other Games or Football Discussion, I'd be more inclined to say Football Discussion though.

It'd have to be this one (the off topic one), otherwise we wouldn't be able to answer your questions! ;))

Mine would be the Off Topic, and the Hot Women thread as im a huge fan of tits

I have one to ask if that's alright Tim ( the post will get deleted if it's not so I'll know either way ;) ).

What's your favourite (non-alcoholic) drink?

I've just made myself a Café Switch plus Double Choca Mocha Coffeemate. Which is sexy, as I believe the kids today would say. But I'm also a Cherry Coke and a Cherry 7-Up fan (oh yes, I like my cherries - no wait a minute, that sounds baddd).

I have one to ask if that's alright Tim ( the post will get deleted if it's not so I'll know either way ;) ).

What's your favourite (non-alcoholic) drink?

I've just made myself a Café Switch plus Double Choca Mocha Coffeemate. Which is sexiiee, as I believe the kids today would say. But I'm also a Cherry Coke and a Cherry 7-Up fan (oh yes, I like my cherries - no wait a minute, that sounds baddd).

get it right

Water makes me feel ill, always has. Literally makes me heave. :eh:

All the water I have has a splash of Vimto in it. If you don't have Vimto in Portugal... Move.

Argh I like to many to say just one!! Cherry Coke, Vimto, Ribena, Five Alive. They all the best ones I can think of off the top of my head oo-er.

Cherry Coke & Vimto rating:
***** [class drinks]

Ribena rating:
*** [nice but tested on animals, rots your teeth and is blackcurrants and nothing else - unoriginal]

Five Alive rating:
* [used to be nice, just tastes like pineapples and nothing else now - and I hate pineapples]

This reminds me, did anyone else's mum used to get C-Vit because Ribena was too expensive? :(

Short for vim-and-vigour tonic. (I didn't even have to look that up - that's how much I love Vimto, I know all of this stuff off by heart.)

It's a mixed fruit juice cordial, with blackcurrant juice, grape juice, all kinds of fruit juice. It is sexiiee (thanks for correcting me on that Joebo).

216px-Vimto.jpg

ALL HAIL VIMTO.

Hail itttttt!!!

[/Homer]​

UBER BRILL VIMTO POST LOLWTFOMGROFFLEETC!!!!!!!!! I love it!! :applaud: (Apart from the "sexiiee" thing, I don't get it but each to their own!)

And yes, C-Vit was pretty good, I only get it when I was broke. My nan still buys me it randomly sometimes too. It's just dead cheap for the huge size of it.

Ribina is fucking beautiful

Strawberry or Cherry Nurishment is also very nice

nurishment.jpg

oh yeah and Milkshakes

there are more but i think i was only meant to give 1 :LOL:

Back
Top Bottom