Tim7's Inane Question of the Moment!

Would want Kiefer Sutherland to do it, but it would end up being Jack Black, he's a lot cheaper.

Kelly Brooke - Because I like to walk around semi naked at home. So this will be a big part of my life story. I can always change the story line - so that I walk around completely naked aswell.

Kelly Brooke - Because I like to walk around semi naked at home. So this will be a big part of my life story. I can always change the story line - so that I walk around completely naked aswell.

Yes... and don't forget that time you had the accident with the big tub of whipped cream and your experimenting with your sexuality when you were a teenager... :-...

If Gary wont do it then i want Marty, although he's dead i think?

a99_feldman.jpg

When you are parking in a car park, do you:

a) Drive straight into the space facing forward?
b) Drive past and then reverse into the space so you're facing outward?
c) Not give a toss and just be glad you haven't hit any other cars?

When you are parking in a car park, do you:

a) Drive straight into the space facing forward?
b) Drive past and then reverse into the space so you're facing outward?
c) Not give a toss and just be glad you haven't hit any other cars?

Usually A. As that is the easiest way.

A, I'm useless at parking as it is without trying to reverse into a space as well :LOL:

A and B depending on my mood. usualy A so i can gain easy access to the boot of my car when putting the shopping in the car

B every time.
Most people that park next to me usually do A & it narks me no end. Usually because they either parked pissed, too close to the car next to them, rush it in and somehow don't hit anything or all of those.

Think it sometimes depends on the car as well - the nicer more expensive ones seem to park more carefully (I admit I prefer to park between 2 fairly new cars in the hope they care about theirs!), Audi drivers excluded!

Back
Top Bottom