Tim7's Inane Question of the Moment!

Tim7

Retired Footballer
6 May 2003
Gravesend
Charlton Athletic FC
Right, I have been thinking about creating this thread for a while, (yes I am that sad), and here it is :DD. I called it question of the moment as I don't want to specify the timescale for each question :-pp. So here goes :)):

If you had to live on a desert island for the rest of your life and could only ever have one type of chocolate bar there, what would it be?

I think for me it would have to be Kit Kat Chunky.

yorkie bar!! theres just so much chocolate.

Its not for girls!!

Scarily enough, Kit Kat Chunky. It's got chocolate, it's got biscuit, it beats the living cocoa out of all the other chocolate bars, including Yorkie. Yorkies are for big pink gays.

Scarily enough, Kit Kat Chunky. It's got chocolate, it's got biscuit, it beats the living cocoa out of all the other chocolate bars, including Yorkie. Yorkies are for big pink gays.

:coolpink:

i dont like chocolate but if i can sub it for biscuits then it would be rich tea, mcvities version

Chocolate only at the moment. Biscuits may come into play in the future... Watch this space ;)).

Twix is the bestest of all the choccy bars in the whole wide world ever!!!!

The original Kit Kat would do for me

It would have to be a Spira for me, ignoring the fact that they've been discontinued now (R.I.P). They were awesome, and I'd spend my time on the beach delicately chomping down the spiral tubes of choca-choc, much like how a woman would give a blowjob to a man with a Medusa nob.

The Chunkys are delish, and the king size ones are handy for the long journeys to Manchester :))

I quite like white chocolate too, so it'd either be the KKC or Milkybar buttons :blush:

Have you seen the Bill Bailey standup where he says about melting 4 Chunkys together and pretending he's a little pixie? Hilarious! :DD

It would have to be a Spira for me, ignoring the fact that they've been discontinued now (R.I.P). They were awesome, and I'd spend my time on the beach delicately chomping down the spiral tubes of choca-choc, much like how a woman would give a blowjob to a man with a Medusa nob.

Spira's are better than Twirl's (my vote).

I CHANGE MY MIND!

Wispa's :coolpink:

I was so pleased they brought those back :D

I want chocolate now. I'm going to the shop and buying a Twirl. It'd be rude not to.

Twirls do smell funny, but they're nice.

Gotta be a Boost for me. I've only recently discovered them and they're well nice.

CT0194.jpg

Back
Top Bottom