The TV Show Thread

That sucks, so many good shows have been canclled in recent years.

True blood - 112

Season already over, sadness...

That was not what I was expected but still that was a very good finale.

8+/10

True Blood Finale

I don't know if I like the direction this show is going towards. It started off well - quite serious and realistic, but now I think its a little too far fetched.

Thought it was an excellent season ender myself, 9/10.

Hope they didn't kill off
Lafayette, he's a fantastic character, the wife tells me he's the first one to die in the books :( Although he's killed by the killer who kills all the women, which wouldn't work in the show

I think I missed what he said, but:

Didn't Bill say "I fed"... right before showing up in front of Sookie's door? Implying that he might've fed on Lafayette?....

Also, I liked Rene... I thought he was funny... too bad they made it very obvious right from the beginning of the episode that he was evil.

I think I missed what he said, but:

Didn't Bill say "I fed"... right before showing up in front of Sookie's door? Implying that he might've fed on Lafayette?....

Also, I liked Rene... I thought he was funny... too bad they made it very obvious right from the beginning of the episode that he was evil.

Yeah other people are guessing that Bill fed on Lafayette, hopefully they'll find some way to keep him around, maybe as a black, gay, cross dressing, VAMPIRE? That would be interesting! ;) As for Rene, it was obvious he was evil from the previous episode when the fax came through........

True Blood - Finale

I didn't even realise the fax was Rene! I hope Lafayette stays in the show as well, pretty funny character and makes me laugh :D

Thought it was a pretty good finale myself. Although it is annoying to see Jason switch character styles AGAIN :ROLL:

Has season two been confirmed?

True Blood - Finale

I didn't even realise the fax was Rene! I hope Lafayette stays in the show as well, pretty funny character and makes me laugh :D

Thought it was a pretty good finale myself. Although it is annoying to see Jason switch character styles AGAIN :ROLL:

Has season two been confirmed?

LOL you're as unobservant as my wife, she didn't realise who the fax was either!

As for Jason, that's who he is though, he's like a personality memory foam who takes on the personality of whomever is around him, he's the sort of person who's incapable of making their own decisions and choosing their own actions so takes on the personality of other more dominant people.

I agree, but there were some good moments. Such as the topless scene during the minutes silence. I miss the company's president in the first series, the new guy isn't as good.

I thought Season 3 was pretty decent, I forgot it was back so watch 1-5 one after the other, finale was good as well, just a shame there's only 6 eps :(

The new series was the only one I have seen of it, I will have to catch up with the previous series as I enjoyed it

Just watched ER and it was an amazing episode.

Gregg :(

[scrubs]

801 Hilarious episode, love those episodes that show most of the characters
Turk is just great: Welcome!

But I have a couple of questions:
Will we see much of Kelso this season? I think I missed some episodes of season 7
Also will we have double episodes till the end of the season?

Frankly I thought 801 and 802 were shite, something is really not right, did they leave all the writers behind when they moved to ABC? It just doesn't have the pacing and smart humour of previous seasons.

I have to watch season 7. I don't how I manage to not watch it when it was my favourite comedy.

I tried Two and a Half Men and I like it too. It relaxes me after work :).

A lot of one liners in that show, funny characters too.

Frankly I thought 801 and 802 were shite, something is really not right, did they leave all the writers behind when they moved to ABC? It just doesn't have the pacing and smart humour of previous seasons.

I actually thought these two episodes were very good, they reminded me a lot of the first 3 seasons of Scrubs, which were undoubtedly the best. Totally pissed over any of the awful episodes of the 7th season anyway.

And yeah, if I remember correctly Kelso has been on every single episode so far.

Since there was this question at the movies thread,
what about your top 5 tv shows, that ended already,

I can remember 4 right now :SNACK:

Whose Line is it Anyway?

Married with Children

That 70's Show

3rd Rock from the Sun (OK This I remember only some few moments, its been a long time it aired here, and I'd love to see it all, which I haven't but I'll put at my list anyway)

Last edited:
Everybody Loves Raymond
Alias
NYPD Blue
The Sopranos
That 70's Show

No order:

The Sopranos
Firefly
Generation Kill
Seinfeld
Arrested Development

Special mention to Your own Worst Enemy with Christian Slater... I thought it had potential.

Can't really remember any shows that I liked that have ended.

Jericho is the only one really.

Jericho was a great show.

A film version of US TV drama Jericho is in development, according to the show's executive producer.

Jon Turteltaub told Moviehole that the series would act as a launch pad for a "bigger, full-on American version" surrounding the happenings in Jericho and beyond.

The show, which centres on the US post-nuclear attacks, was cancelled by CBS in 2008 after just two seasons due to a decline in ratings.

Stars Skeet Ulrich and Ashley Scott are expected to return to their roles for the feature follow-up, Turteltaub said.

"We're developing a feature for Jericho. It would not require you to have seen the TV show, but it [would] get into life after an event like this on a national scale. It would be the bigger, full-on American version of what's going on beyond the town in Jericho," he said.

Digital Spy

Jericho
Firefly
The Shield
Angel
Boomtown
Journeyman
NYPD Blue
Intelligence
Da Vinci's Inquest
The Wire
The 4400
Touching Evil (US)
Homicide
Miami Vice
Hill Street Blues

Far too many to list, I've been watching US TV shows for at least 25 years so there's stacks of great shows that ended.

Back
Top Bottom