The TV Show Thread

I think its an alright show to be honest. I'll still watch it.

About the latest True Blood - wtf is with that product placement!? It was quite funny but still!

I'm talking about the:
Wii golf bit

scrubs_s5_01.jpg

I love the above episode from Season 5.

I think its an alright show to be honest. I'll still watch it.

About the latest True Blood - wtf is with that product placement!? It was quite funny but still!

I'm talking about the:
Wii golf bit

That was really bizarre, and completely out of character with the show.

I'm a bit like MJ, I'm going off the series a bit now but I still feel like I need to watch it just to see how it turns out.

Regarding Scrubs, I really dislike it. I don't find it funny whatsoever and I find the characters so annoying. Always Sunny in Philly is FAR funnier.

Anyone watch Breaking Bad, Friday Night Lights, Smallville or Burn Notice?

Apparantly FNL is back isn't it? I saw S3 E6 got released but didn't see anything about the previous episodes?

I loved FNL :DD

Does anyone watch Crash?

ITV 2 treat the show with a complete lack of respect, they never advertised S1 and they put it in a timeslot when everyone will be watching the Champions League.

I got fed up waiting for them to show S2 so I bought S1 and 2 from Movietyme for £15 each BARGAIN. I'm currently re watching S1 before I start S2. The show is truely awesome, its emotional and deep, at times I've had a tear or two in my eyes whilst watching it, its so good. I can't say enough good things about it!

The film is also superb.

S3 did start recently but its on Direct TV and it will be a miracle if they is a 4th season.

I haven't heard anything new about Crash but I'm waiting for a channel over hear to buy it, it would seem like a good fit for FX.

Anyone watch Rescue Me, thats another superb show. Sky 1 are idiots for not picking up S4 and FX also turned it down. Now its stuck on bloody iTunes, I'll buy the R1 dvd.

Finally Redemption comes on the 24th :D

Never heard of Rescue Me, nor Redemption.

Rescus Me is a drama about the NYFD. Denis Leary is the main lead in the show. I really enjoyed the first 2 seasons then I kinda lost when it was on and if it was still on

Is Redemption going to use characters from the series then? Because I think I'm only up to series four and I don't want to ruin anything watching Redemption.

Is Redemption going to use characters from the series then? Because I think I'm only up to series four and I don't want to ruin anything watching Redemption.

Redemption will bridge the gap between Series 6 and 7 so I would advise against watching it if you aint up to date

Anyone watch Breaking Bad, Friday Night Lights, Smallville or Burn Notice?

Best serie of last year for me.

Anyone watch Rescue Me, thats another superb show. Sky 1 are idiots for not picking up S4 and FX also turned it down.
It's a good show. I loved the 1st seasons, I catched up recently up to s5 but now it's more 'Denis Leary Show', but still enjoyable enough for me when watch as a marathon.

True Blood - 110

My favourite episode. Very good pace and action moments.

I love the trial thanks to Zeljko Ivanek. And Michelle Forbes with a pig :LOL: !!! Werewolves exist :D !

I thought Prison Break and Heroes were possibly the best episodes of the their series.

I'll watch True Blood tonight.

Aahahah I tought Heroes was the worst of the season.

Heroes is not Lost, flashbacks are pointless. It's a bit too late and unecessary to link everything to Father Petrelli, "the big bad wolf".
With the new writers coming, I don't know what to think. The show is pleasant but there's always a "thing" keeping it to reach his full potential.

About Prison break 410:

PB was good but far from being "the best". Most of season 1 episodes were far better than that.

Last edited:
Nah, both were only best of the series, the older Heroes and PB's were far better.

Wow what a good True Blood episode! It was filled with cool moments and pretty cool special effects too. Gotta love the guy that plays the cop.

Andy? He's really annoying :((

Thought it was a decent episode, probably better than the others I suppose. Some good plot movement though last night, the characters are starting to take their own roles a lot more now.

Jason's character should be a lot more interesting now. He just seemed to tag along before this V girl came along. He went SLIGHTLY more interesting but now I think we'll see a more real side to him.

I like it but there's too much Sheldon now. All stories are about him.
In HIMYM, we can appreciate Neil Patrick Harris because he is not always on screen. I feel that the show is going in the wrong direction, even if I really like Sheldon...

Back
Top Bottom