The TV Show Thread

Dollhouse - 106

That was...

AWESOME !

I loved it and the 5th episode was good too.

If the show keeps this level of quality every week (and no stand-alones), Whedon has won :).

8/10

Last edited:
What kind of show is dollhouse?

I need something else since BSG is over.

Give me a rundown of what the show is about, but avoid spoilers please. ;)

Just watched the pilot of The United States of Tara, written by Diablo Cody and produced by Spielberg. Very funny, I think I'm going to stick with this.

Revan - basically theres an organization that inserts 'personalities' into agents who carry out jobs for clients. So a client could want a hot girl for one night that loves football - they would insert a personality that matches that.

Dollhouse - 106

That was...

AWESOME !

I loved it and the 5th episode was good too.

If the show keeps this level of quality every week (and no stand-alones), Whedon has won :).

8/10

Other than giving it 0.5 more I'd agree completely, wife and I were enjoying the show a lot but the last two episodes just took it to another level and the fight was incredible, must have taken them weeks to choreograph.

Episode 5 of Dollhouse was pretty good, will watch 6 tonight.

Eventually got around to watching episode 6 of Dollhouse, pretty good! Nice fight scenes and Miracle Laurie gets more gorgeous every time :LOVE:

Just watched the first ep of a new sitcom called Roommates. Seemed very similar to Friends in the way it was set up, had some very funny moments too which is important for a sitcom...

Ah, the first two series of that were great :D Need to get around to watching the third series though.

Season 3 is out on DVD in May, already got it pre ordered.

Anyone watched Brotherhood?

It was on my "to watch list" when I was looking for some new shows during a big lull, think we then discovered The Big Bang Theory, The Beast and something else that escapes me, since then there's been a few new shows like Dollhouse and Law & Order UK so haven't need any fillers for a while :)

I didn't really like the first episode of Dollhouse. Is it worth sticking with? Not really a massive fan of the actors; that was the main reason I couldn't get on with 'True Blood' either. Reminded me too much of that Buffy The Vampire Slayer movie with its cheesy comedy.

Looking back though I didn't like the first episode of The Unit and look how good that show has become now.

Red Dwarf was on last night. Almost 10 years since the last episode. And its still just as funny.:))

I didn't really like the first episode of Dollhouse. Is it worth sticking with? Not really a massive fan of the actors; that was the main reason I couldn't get on with 'True Blood' either. Reminded me too much of that Buffy The Vampire Slayer movie with its cheesy comedy.

Looking back though I didn't like the first episode of The Unit and look how good that show has become now.

I think it's worth sticking with. I thought it started off a bit dodgy but it picked up a lot from ep 5 I thought and gets better with each show.

In saying that, seems likely that the show will be cancelled anyway :(

Anyone watch Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles?

The Season 1 BD is only £15 at Amazon, should I add it to my hit list?

Back
Top Bottom