The TV Show Thread

Anyone watch Harper's Island? Started this week, seems a decent filler show. Watched the first episode today. Starts off slow (as it needs to set the tone) but the ending makes you want to see what happens next. Guess its a bit of a teenslasher movie made into a 13 episode series. Ok, but seeing the Seatle surroundings in 720P makes it really nice :D

Dollhouse S01E09 - 9/10

Superb episode, really good the whole way through and a great mix of story and action.

The new Red Dwarf is shite and isn't a patch on what it used to be. That is all. :)

Just started watching the Inbetweeners. I saw the first episode of what I think is the second series? which made me laugh.

Now I am watching the first series - really funny. Reminds me alot of when I was at school and especially in the sixth form :DD ......although I was cooler ;))

The first series is quite good but the second is not so far, stick with the first. :)

The first episode of the second series was good, second episode not so much.

Looking at the previews of the third one it looks decent.

The first series is brilliant mind.

Anyone watch Harper's Island? Started this week, seems a decent filler show. Watched the first episode today. Starts off slow (as it needs to set the tone) but the ending makes you want to see what happens next. Guess its a bit of a teenslasher movie made into a 13 episode series. Ok, but seeing the Seatle surroundings in 720P makes it really nice :D

Not bad really. A bit gruesome at times , not SAW gruesome but still a bit :SICK:

I'll keep watching this one I think, even if it's just for the girls ;)

Eastbound & Down - S1

If you love Will Ferrel’s trademark humor, I think this show is for you.
This season is brilliant. You can enjoy it quickly as it only lasts 3 hours.

8+/10

Chuck - 221

Epic, intense, perfect, all characters very well used and Yvonne at her best !!! :LOVE:
Who cares if it's unrealistic ? It's fun and I hope it's not cancelled after the finale.

10/10

Chuck - 221

Epic, intense, perfect, all characters very well used and Yvonne at her best !!! :LOVE:
Who cares if it's unrealistic ? It's fun and I hope it's not cancelled after the finale.

10/10

Chuck might get canceled? :SHOCK:

Didn't saw that coming, the ratings are pretty decent for the competition it takes.

The good thing about Chuck is that it's not that serious.
Its fun but I rather have a story than just random spy missions like all the other sitcoms that goes nowhere.
I'm glad they moved the story at these last couple of episodes and honestly don't see whats left to tell now.

While writing this I realized that I should have saw it coming d'oh,
maybe cause you can always expect a twist like the Intersect exploding in the beginning of this season.

That was a quality episode of Chuck, very enjoyable!

Yvonne Strahovski just gets nicer every episode, at the start where she's in her underwear was :SHOCK: :LOVE:

To those that watch TBBT, what happened to Lenoard's girlfriend, she seems to have just disappeared.

I'm watching it at C4 pace, the latest episode is the one where Sheldon loans Penny money (haven't watched it yet though).

To those that watch TBBT, what happened to Lenoard's girlfriend, she seems to have just disappeared.

I'm watching it at C4 pace, the latest episode is the one where Sheldon loans Penny money (haven't watched it yet though).

GF as in Darlene from Roseanne? It was just a casual thing, she'll be back and have her eyes elsewhere ;)

No not her, "Stephanie",
she almost moved in at Leonard's and Sheldon was pissed about it.
And then she disappeared...

^ She is the woman I was referring too.

Just started watching the Inbetweeners. I saw the first episode of what I think is the second series? which made me laugh.

Now I am watching the first series - really funny. Reminds me alot of when I was at school and especially in the sixth form :DD ......although I was cooler ;))

I just watched the first series, why does Neil remind me of Joe?

Anyone tried Southland? Really enjoyed it, annoying attempt to emulate cops by bleeping out swear words but that aside we really enjoyed it :)

Got the first episode but not watched it yet, although if swearing is bleeped out then I might not even bother. Why bleep out swearing? Rubbish idea.

I think it's their lame attempt to make the show seem gritty and realistic like you're watching an episode of COPS, rumour is the DVD won't have the bleeping, although TBH I'd say it's still worth trying as we've watched the first 4 eps and really enjoyed them, bleeps and all.

Back
Top Bottom