The Transfer Speculation & Discussion Thread

Nice. I hope that happens. Hannover was the best period of his career. Good playing who's been wasted past couple years though I'm sure he made some good $$$! :D

Now it's time to go back to Bundesliga and put that educated left-foot to good use. :)

If i were him i'd stay in Brazil for the time being. There's only 2 years left to the WC so he needs to be ready, because if he keeps the level he can produce when in form (he's quite inconsistent) the whole world will be after him not just Lyon or Milan

If i were him i'd stay in Brazil for the time being. There's only 2 years left to the WC so he needs to be ready, because if he keeps the level he can produce when in form (he's quite inconsistent) the whole world will be after him not just Lyon or Milan
Totally agree.

why would you do a medical if the player could be hurt in upcoming matches?

doesn't really make sense to me.

why would you do a medical if the player could be hurt in upcoming matches?

doesn't really make sense to me.

Cause then you can't do a medical on a injured player to find if their fitness is fine when there is no injury, and a young kid will recover from any small knocks quickly.. If there's still a big injury to occur then they can just call off the deal..

Cause then you can't do a medical on a injured player to find if their fitness is fine when there is no injury, and a young kid will recover from any small knocks quickly.. If there's still a big injury to occur then they can just call off the deal..

now makes sense. :JAY:

Arteta went to Arsenal w/o a medical :P

Why doesn't that surprise me? If in a couple of months you Arsenal fans are searching for a reason for all the injuries...maybe you will remember this?

All jokes aside, that is very peculiar, certainly for a player who has had his fair share of injuries the last years. But he is a great player. One of your best transfers imo.

There wasn't enough time to take the medical for Arteta.

Rasmus Elm (AZ Alkmaar) -> CSKA Moskva

Why doesn't that surprise me? If in a couple of months you Arsenal fans are searching for a reason for all the injuries...maybe you will remember this?

All jokes aside, that is very peculiar, certainly for a player who has had his fair share of injuries the last years. But he is a great player. One of your best transfers imo.

They didn't have time for the medical, the transfer deadline was something like 2 hours away, and Arteta was still on merseyside.. His agreement to the deal wasn't officially a signature by his verbal agreement and the rushed paperwork by Arsenal and Everton

Apparently, Kakà refused Corinthians, he's interested to join AC Milan.

His departure can be the key for Modric to Madrid.

Liverpool are apparently interested..

You just f**king around arent you ? :D
The only rumor i have heard is mönchengladbach but since they got De Jong...well

But 1 thing for sure, Ádám said that too many players left the club and Mainz only buyed 1 player this summer and he doesnt want to play against relegation, so he will decide about his future in the first few weeks of August but i think it means he will leave only if Mainz can not get decent players and a good club wants him.

But doubt it would be Liverpool, what about Andy Carrol? And they just got Borini aswell if im right. Not to mention Suarez and Bellamy. And the latest rumor i can find about this is from april.

Last edited:
Newcastle? he should definitely go there, he'll have some play time. Pardew's team rotation is quite impressive ;)

Back
Top Bottom