The Transfer Speculation & Discussion Thread

Kevin De Bruyne (Chelsea) --> Werder Bremen (one year on loan).3

Would be a good move for all concerned.

Kevin De Bruyne (Chelsea) --> Werder Bremen (one year on loan).3

Would be a good move for all concerned.

I think it's better if he went to Premier League clubs instead to gain experience and suiting the English style of play.

Moisander is very good. Lot of rumours here too about him going to Anderlecht and also that he has said himself that he prefers a move to Anderlecht.

I never rated Juhasz. Last year he played with a fantastic CB (Kouyaté), he is very good in the air (scores a lot and often crucial goals), but he is not fast enough and very weak in the build up...problem for ANderlecht is that they replaced him with Wasilewski, who is even weaker...

Axel Witsel (Benfica) ---> Real Madrid (he is a fool if he does that)

Nuri Sahin (Real Madrid) --> Arsenal (loan)

I hope Fletcher completes his move to one of those clubs.

A player like him has proven he can more than cut it in EPL (One of the better forwards in EPL over the past couple years even in a struggling team) and should not be playing 2nd division.

Fulham has recently lost Zamora, Pavel Pogrobniyak and Andy Johnson! On top of that Dempsey might leave as well! He would fill the gap and give Martin Jol some quality option up front.

there will be many rumours now about our next transfer targets..i don´t belive any of them untill i see the players in our shirt...

looks like Rodgers realy draws the line and is ruthless... let´s see if our squad is better after the window..

there will be many rumours now about our next transfer targets..i don´t belive any of them untill i see the players in our shirt...

looks like Rodgers realy draws the line and is ruthless... let´s see if our squad is better after the window..

your new cf is Ádám Szalai :D :D

Eduardo 'Toto' Sálvio (Atlético de Madrid) ---> SL Benfica (8M€)

According to newspaper "O Jogo" (a very reliable source these days) the deal is pretty much done. Love to have him back.

That's a great signing for Benfica.

Appearently, Agger doesn't want to go to an English team, so Barcelona seems more likely if he'll go anywhere.

Júlio César (FC Internazionale)---> Tottenham Hotspur
Marouane Chamakh (Arsenal FC)---> ACF Fiorentina
Santi Cazorla (Villarreal CF)---> Arsenal FC

Last edited:
Júlio César (FC Internazionale)---> Tottenham Hotspur
Marouane Chamakh (Arsenal FC)---> ACF Fiorentina
Santi Cazorla (Villarreal CF)---> Arsenal FC
Chamakh's agent said lately that he prefers a move to France but still Besiktas and Fiorentina are following him.

The main problem is his big salary, only Besiktas can afford it but I think Fiorentina is a better club for him as he already showed his ease of play with El Hamdaoui in the NT they could be complementary in so many ways.

But anyway I just hope he can reach his level back at Bordeaux because he lacks confidence and physical power according to the last games I've seen.

Back
Top Bottom