The Transfer Speculation & Discussion Thread

Yeah all waiting on Ibra's approval and the deal can be through as soon as tomorrow. Weird how Milan valued this deal as they were close to selling Thiago alone for 50M. Now both for 65M.

Here we go again. The best teams are building upwards, where as we start from scratch all over again. Well done Milan if this happens :COAT:

Damn! Leonardo is doing a good working, he really doesn't set limits here. What a transfer is this one happens & i don't think Zlatan will mind moving there. Paris lifestyle is pretty persuasive on its own, mind the money too!

Anyway i feel sorry for Milan they already lost some Legends/Key Players & now this! i think next year those Primavera youngsters will get more chances than they ever dreamed of.

Royston Drenthe (Real Madrid) ---> Tangier

Source :
399398_10151090497826885_1212490031_n.jpg

:D

Hamit Altintop(Real Madrid) >>> Galatasaray. 2m€
Burak Yilmaz(Trabzonspor) >>> Galatasaray. 5m€
Amrabat(Kayserispor) >>> Galatasaray. 8m€

3 transfers will be done next hours. Offical website.
http://www.galatasaray.org/index.php

Burak had 33 goals in Turkish Super League this season.
Realese value is 5m€ his contract.

Berlusconi has just said that Ibra AND Thiago Silva will be going to PSG - for presumably an absolute fortune.

More lovely sugar daddy action...

Berlusconi has just said that Ibra AND Thiago Silva will be going to PSG - for presumably an absolute fortune.

More lovely sugar daddy action...

the media said PSG got them both for just 51M£ that's 4M less than Carroll+Henderson in case this is true :JAY:

also Óscar will be a Chelsea player soon according to the same sources (God i hope this one is true :PRAY:)

Sad that we can no longer hold on to our stars or players that have repeatedly said they wanted to end their career with Milan. 'World Class' players are no longer affordable for Milan. Let's hope we don't pounce on Van Persie - really don't think he's worth the money.

the media said PSG got them both for just 51M£ that's 4M less than Carroll+Henderson in case this is true :JAY:

also Óscar will be a Chelsea player soon according to the same sources (God i hope this one is true :PRAY:)

Carroll's signing was deadline day though - very different circumstances.

Last edited:
Last News:
MC Sports announces the closure of negotiations between AC Milan and PSG for Ibrahimovic and Thiago Silva. According to the radio station, Ibra would have said yes to a two-year option for the third year from 12.5 million euros per season while AC Milan should be about 70 million euros in cash.

yes indeed, but certainly the numbers would be different if you compare the sallary of Henderson and Carroll compared to the sallary´s Ibra and Silva might recieve ...

hope Oscar will not move to a club with 3874 attacking midfielders... i would rather see him develop to next Kaka before he can be mentioned as such player..

It looks with all the rumors floating and muddying the waters, it`s starting to clear up. Deals that seem to be on the pipeline are not even been bid on. Monday clubs will kick off their tours.

So many links and nothing but guesses , Hulk came out and said Chelsea never made a bid ,same w/ Lyon no bids ,from either North London clubs.

There is a rumour that VDV will return to HSV, seems strange to me. A massive step back...
The Bundesliga is a fantastic league, but HSV haven't exactly done splendid the last seasons.

Last News:
MC Sports announces the closure of negotiations between AC Milan and PSG for Ibrahimovic and Thiago Silva. According to the radio station, Ibra would have said yes to a two-year option for the third year from 12.5 million euros per season while AC Milan should be about 70 million euros in cash.

If Zlatan Ibrahimovic moves to PSG he will have generated transfer fees about 170+ million euros... insane... :D
Interesting that he never moved EPL. Let's see, maybe he will reach the 200 million in his career...

There is a rumour that VDV will return to HSV, seems strange to me. A massive step back...
The Bundesliga is a fantastic league, but HSV haven't exactly done splendid the last seasons.

The way they are talking about him in public is annoying.

Pablo Armero -> Juventus
Loan with option to buy. Tuttosport reported it and they got Isla, Asamoah and Lucio right before too.

yes indeed, but certainly the numbers would be different if you compare the sallary of Henderson and Carroll compared to the sallary´s Ibra and Silva might recieve ...

TBH i don't see how you can compare these two Ibra is simply untouchable even if i like Andy he'll never reach his level & surely not anytime soon.

Anyway i don't think you understood my post what i meant is that LFC execs have been doing some horrible work ever since Comolli came(and even after he was sacked); poor transfers were made & money was thrown wastefully
(Ex: the Henderson case: is he better that Gastón Ramírez?, so if the 1st one is worth 17M)

TBH i don't see how you can compare these two Ibra is simply untouchable even if i like Andy he'll never reach his level & surely not anytime soon.

Anyway i don't think you understood my post what i meant is that LFC execs have been doing some horrible work ever since Comolli came(and even after he was sacked); poor transfers were made & money was thrown wastefully
(Ex: the Henderson case: is he better that Gastón Ramírez?, so if the 1st one is worth 17M)

He was comparing salaries not abilities

i don´t think you understand me... our wage structure is different that the one in City or AC Milan... or Chelsea... + you can´t just compare the situation of City and Liverpool by having money to buy someone like Aguero, we could buy him, but we wouldn´t be able to pay him his sallary or wouldn´t able to give him CL football...the player would logically choose other team.. we could probably buy only Carroll back then...if we insisted to buy someone to replace Torres few hours to end of transfer window..it was stupid, but to say on who we could spend it is out of place now. The situation of the transfer was different as it would be now for example if we had 50 m. again...

Back
Top Bottom