The Transfer Speculation & Discussion Thread

Suarez (Liverpool) -> Juventus (DREAM ON)
That's not gonna happen at least not this season, Juve should make a bid for the contract rebel RvP.

Lewis Holtby (Schalke) -> Liverpool FC
(Should Schalke buy Van der Vaart, I can see Holtby coming to Anfield)

Suarez (Liverpool) -> Juventus

Acording to italian media Juve sent a representative to Liverpool to negotiate... do u think theres anychance on that PIPA?

club will not want to sell him definetly, only if he wanted to go, same as Torres tbh.

i have no clue about the price of his buy out clause..

Next PSG signings
561221_367618566638569_1110741711_n.jpg

Laurent Koscielny (Arsenal FC) ---> Fc Barcelona

Shame for Arsenal and the Premier League because he's an awesome defender so hope it's not true :\

Kosci extended his contract, so did Vermaelen. Not in the slightest true. I do love how they think Fabregas could be the difference , while we just signed his best mate in Giroud.

Bradley= Chievo -> ASRoma
Miguel Veloso= Genoa FC -> Dynamo Kiev :)

According to news that, Michael Owen can join to Everton instead of Nikica Jelavic :)

I'm certain both Bradley and Veloso are already official.. And why would Owen join 'instead of Jelavic?'

Kosci extended his contract, so did Vermaelen. Not in the slightest true. I do love how they think Fabregas could be the difference , while we just signed his best mate in Giroud.

Contract extensions mean nothing these days bebo, I'm afraid. :(

Cripes, SkySports understands that Chelsea have signed Oscar at £25m from Internacional. Could Chelsea please leave a few attacking midfielders for the rest of the footballing world?

How can they fit in Hazard, Mata, Marin, Lampard, Meireles, Benayoun, AND Oscar? Craziness.

Must be planning to play without wide players, and with one up front (wonder how Lukaku is liking his move these days)

Yeah it's crazy! It's like Chelsea are doing enough transfers for both them AND Man City this year! lol

City hasn't bought a player yet this summer, have they? And they've actually let go of a couple and looks like Dzeko and some others may leave as well.

Chelsea on the other hand is just going ape $hit buying the WHOLE world! Rumours that Hulk may still come as well! :LOL:

I think all the PL clubs received, some extra monies from Tv rights.

Not yet, they receive the extra money end of next season.. So a lot of deals have a 50% now, 50% later thig going on I believe.

It's wrong though, the championship and co have no hance if the money keeps rolling like this..

Cripes, SkySports understands that Chelsea have signed Oscar at £25m from Internacional. Could Chelsea please leave a few attacking midfielders for the rest of the footballing world?

How can they fit in Hazard, Mata, Marin, Lampard, Meireles, Benayoun, AND Oscar? Craziness.

Must be planning to play without wide players, and with one up front (wonder how Lukaku is liking his move these days)
Don't consider Benayoun since he will surely leave, Lampard and Meireles are CMF and Marin was bought to be a backup.
I believe Hazard was bought to play on the (left?) side (maybe with Hulk on the right side?) so it's Mata vs Oscar, a good competition since Oscar is young and probably he will need time to adapt to Premier League.

Don't consider Benayoun since he will surely leave, Lampard and Meireles are CMF and Marin was bought to be a backup.
I believe Hazard was bought to play on the (left?) side (maybe with Hulk on the right side?) so it's Mata vs Oscar, a good competition since Oscar is young and probably he will need time to adapt to Premier League.

Hazard was bought with the promise of playing as a number 10, ie down the middle.

you put it up nicely baxter, but still need a striker force (Drogba`s replacement) and a quality fullback? unless RDM is planning a false 9 :SMUG:

you put it up nicely baxter, but still need a striker force (Drogba`s replacement) and a quality fullback? unless RDM is planning a false 9 :SMUG:
True, I agree they need a world class CF and sidebacks as backups.

Maybe Mata is going away?

True, I agree they need a world class CF and sidebacks as backups.

Maybe Mata is going away?

I forgot Ramires in my list, he'll be competing for those spots too.

That's the beauty of the Sugar daddy teams - they can make £25m purchases and write them off the next year...

nah mate Ramires is leaving that's why Óscar has been brought in & we don't need a CF we Have El Niño he's enough the only thing missing right now is a quality RB waiting on Maicon :/

I forgot Ramires in my list, he'll be competing for those spots too.

That's the beauty of the Sugar daddy teams - they can make £25m purchases and write them off the next year...

I agree with Baxter. Hazard is not a true attacking midfielder. He'll play wide on the left. Marin is a winger too. Lampard, Meireles, and Ramires are all central midfielders. I would also imagine that Benayoun will leave...so Oscar versus Mata it is.

It's not as unnecessary a buy as it might seem, but to pay that much money for a player (who while good) is still yet to prove himself in Europe is ridiculous...but I suppose that this transfer is the combined result of the global economy and UEFA Financial Fairplay Regulations which force the hand of owners like Abramovich to spend big on talented young players who have yet to show the same consistency required of players three, four, or five years older in some of the more mid-sized European leagues (e.g., Ligue 1, Eredivisie, SuperLiga, etc.) who command similar size transfer fees (or even those players who are better AMF's than Oscar, yet do not command the same sort of exorbitant fee (e.g., Benayoun, Deco).

Chelsea bought and buys very young players and usually loans them to another club...

what they should definetly do is loan Lukaku to some club, perhaps Werder, where he can prove himself..or simply play..

if they buy Oscar, i can see also De Bruyne being loaned as well...

they have serious young talent in their club that is on loan atm...

Hazard is an AMF. He can play on the wings, but his best position and the one he wants to play is AMF (central). That is also the reason why he was very happy with Belgium's new coach Wilmots who plays him as an AMF. Before that he played as a winger and he likes that less.

Both Lukaku and De Bruyne will accompany Chelsea to the US. After that trip their fate will be decided. I hope for their sake they will be loaned out, although i think De Bruyne is already good enough to play if he gets a decent chance to start a couple of matches. IMO Lukaku is not good enough. He has a very poor first touch.

If Chelsea want to loan De Bruyne out, Werder Bremen is interested in him.

Back
Top Bottom