The Retro-PES Corner

World Youth Cup: Matchday #1 - Bulgaria vs. Mexico

Bulgaria (4-3-3): P. Ivanov; G. Valchev, Antov (cap.), Slavchev, Girginov; Yankov, Metodiev, A. Yordanov; G. Stoyanov, Donchev, M. Petkov.

Mexico (3-4-3): W. Bravo; Barragán, J. Juárez, J. Hernández (cap.); Mejía, Herrera, Domínguez, C. López; J. Rodríguez, Laínez, Giménez.

@jihado86 We'll certainly be doing highlights and reports that'll help. I'd be happy to do the whole game but my upload speed is crap. I'll be doing your first game (we're alternating who's doing the matches) so I'll do my best to get it all up :)
Yeah i'd second this aswell, Just get the higlights up as I'd love a visual of how the teams are performing but I don't know if i could sit through a 20+ min game from the CPU.

I hope there's goals though as PES 6 is notorious for having not very bright AI in CPU v CPU games.

Women's World Cup has sadly taken up one unwelcome aspect of the senior men's game.
The concept that almost every team qualifies from the group stages like the Euro's and the Europa League.

Four best third placed teams from six groups could see teams with as few as two points qualify.

Madness.....
It's exactly the same format as Euro 2016. (Which coincidentally also took place in France.) Why can't they just have 32 teams like the mens world cup? There's obviously enough Womens nations on this earth as qualification clearly had to happen at some point.

Or is to do with Money? There's no money to be made by shilling more women's games compared to the mens and maybe that's why they wanted to keep it short?

@MafiaMurderBag

We should hopefully be ok (drbspd 99 is the key to getting the AI's 'arse' in gear I've discovered and makes it a good watch)

Here's a few from test games from the file, all CPU v CPU

Code:
[img]https://i.imgur.com/3hpZAIp.jpg[/img]

[img]https://i.imgur.com/UjNKPaG.jpg[/img]

[img]https://i.imgur.com/Pz8Vg8p.jpg[/img]

[img]https://i.imgur.com/r70okjQ.jpg[/img]

Also had a 2-1 Mexico v Scotland last night (Scotland hammered them though, 19 shots!) and Miguel had a 4-0 Belgium v South Korea last night he said.

@MafiaMurderBag

We should hopefully be ok (drbspd 99 is the key to getting the AI's 'arse' in gear I've discovered and makes it a good watch)

Here's a few from test games from the file, all CPU v CPU

Code:
[img]https://i.imgur.com/3hpZAIp.jpg[/img]

[img]https://i.imgur.com/UjNKPaG.jpg[/img]

[img]https://i.imgur.com/Pz8Vg8p.jpg[/img]

[img]https://i.imgur.com/r70okjQ.jpg[/img]

Also had a 2-1 Mexico v Scotland last night (Scotland hammered them though, 19 shots!) and Miguel had a 4-0 Belgium v South Korea last night he said.
Nice, Might have to experiment with that then. I wanted to do my PES videos on all CPU but when i ran test runs they all ended up 0-0's no matter what difficulty levels or match lengths. :BRICK:

EDIT: Also, just hypothetical thinking, Would maxing out drbspd also make the AI greedier and not release the ball at critical moments too or does it just stop them from vapidly strolling into defenders?

A few people asked me to do pure sims on my videos in the interest of "fairness" but I've had to play as 1 team as it's the only way to get the AI to be "competitive" as we all know how it goes in ML or Cup mode. ;))

Having said that, PES 5 for all the credit it seems to get for being a far more critical sim compared to PES 6, The AI seems to be even dumber when attacking in all CPU matches.

That was my worry when I first tried it. I thought are they suddenly going to be dribbling everywhere but it doesn't at all. It essentially speeds up their thought process I think, because they don't dawdle on the ball any more, as you say 'vapidly strolling into defenders' They seem to make decisions quicker, I guess because they are getting to that position quicker. Rather than get the ball and stroll with it like they're out on a sunday afternoon walk, whilst we close them down like a Klopp team on steroids, they are much snappier about things. Of course being retro their other stats play an important part as always but even the weakest of players seem to benefit from it.

These are all AI....

See how Foden passes quickly and Hudson-Odoi gets it out of his feet very quickly before slamming it home

This one (bear in mind it's in slow motion replay) a nice chest down and first time ball to Miranda of Barcelona Youth, who gets it out of his feet with one touch and rifles it home.

A great first time finish from Brahimi of Porto

End game highlights Bel v Ger

End game highlights Por v Eng (from Amador file)

and this was a frankly unbelievable pass from an CPU controlled Hoddle (from an upcoming 79/80 season file I'm working on) Best pass I have ever seen the AI pull off. Followed by a great run and shot in the same game.

https://streamable.com/blq1w

I wish! I did wonder if it was being streamed on youtube but haven't actually looked to see
Anyone able to watch the Copa America on telly in their country ?

Sounds like a crazy tournament.

In Greece it is free from public TV channel and streamed through webTV of the national publicTV via youtube.
I can give you links if you are interested and don't bother from the greek commentary.
Just not sure if it works, cause the website says "Greece region locked"

In Greece it is free from public TV channel and streamed through webTV of the national publicTV via youtube.
I can give you links if you are interested and don't bother from the greek commentary.
Just not sure if it works, cause the website says "Greece region locked"

@slamsoze , glad to hear you can see it mate. Good tournament from the buzz online and on radio.

Geoblocking is totally out of control here in Ireland and the UK, so me and matters probably can't view the YouTube feed.

They would geoblock a flippin' game of tiddlywinks in Anglophoneland.

:MAD::MAD:

@slamsoze , glad to hear you can see it mate. Good tournament from the buzz online and on radio.

Geoblocking is totally out of control here in Ireland and the UK, so me and matters probably can't view the YouTube feed.

They would geoblock a flippin' game of tiddlywinks in Anglophoneland.

:MAD::MAD:
+ @mattmid + whoever wanna try, here is the link, according to schedule, which isa typical inaccurate greek schedule, on 02:00am today it shows Ecuador - Chile (live)
note: 02:00am greek zone, we are on +3UTC now on summer.
https://webtv.ert.gr/ert-sports-live/

Bulgaria (COM) 4-3-3 vs. Mexico (COM) 3-4-3

The World Youth Cup 2019 begins. 32 teams fight for the chance of lifting the brand-new WYC trophy, and claim the title of the most promising generation of players in youth football. WYC provides a unique look to what might be the future of international football: and decades from now, we'll see whether these young folks will have confirmed the potential they showcase nowadays and become the superstars admired by every football fan around the globe.

The first match of this competition was an encounter between Bulgaria and Mexico, a duo of teams from which few people expect to do anything remarkable in this tournament. A round-of-16 exit would surely be a honor for both.

Both teams tried to produce quality football from the get-go, as their rather ambitious formations would suggest.

Bulgaria's 4-3-3 relied mostly on their target man M. Petkov up front, a guy who has shown tremendous skill when it comes to holding on to the ball, waiting for the best passing lane to appear. Then, the wingers would attack both lanes and produce some offensive threats, but as the midfield failed to keep up with this dynamic, more often than not there'd be only poor Petkov in the box, fighting against four or more of Mexico's defenders for a chance to win the aerial ball after a cross. When without the ball, Bulgaria drops deep and expects everyone to participate in the defensive process, even M. Petkov the striker who ended up getting 9 interceptions (!) in this match. The problem is, when they get the ball back and prepare their counter-attacking effort, there's literally no one up front to threaten the opposition's defense and once again, poor Petkov is always the guy who carries the ball up front, as if he were a box-to-box midfielder.

As for Mexico, their 3-4-3 is nothing short of amazing. When building up the play, only the three centrebacks remain in a more cautious, defensive position; everyone else is given free reign to attack the space and put pressure on the opponent's defensive organization. At times, Mexico's formation resembles a 3-2-5/3-1-6 as a consequence of their rather reckless attacking fervor.

Perhaps it comes as no surprise then that the first 15 minutes were completely frantic. There was no midfield on either end: just counter-attack after counterattack, teams exchanging blows. Neither was able to create much danger though, as the middle of the pitch was well guarded on both sides, but the wings were always too exposed. Mexico's left winger Lainez was going to have a field day, I thought; such a technically gifted and agile individual would completely wreck Bulgaria's defense. And so he did, but when it came to delivering that final ball for a teammate to score, his teammates didn't have the clarity to respond affirmatively to that solicitation.

On the other end, Bulgaria was also attacking Mexico's exposed wings. Their wingbacks almost never tracked back in time, so the back-3 was left having to deal with Bulgaria's attacking trio. But yet again, we wouldn't see any goals scored because of their inability to convert the few chances they created.

Bulgaria suffered a tough blow around the 26th minute, as winger Stoyanov gets injured and has to come off.

If up until now there were more fouls than actual shots on goal, suddenly in just four minutes, both teams shot twice, but were never actually close to scoring, as either the opposition's defense blocked the attempt or it wasn't even on goal.

From then on, and after a good portion of the first half was played at a frenetic pace, things calmed down - a lot. Clearly, both teams wasted too much energy chasing what could be an important first goal of the match, and were now out of gas...and ideas too. Mexico ceased to be able to link up their back-3 with the other players, so more often than not, they had to play a long ball towards their hopeless attackers. Lainez completely disappeared after his 20-minute-long display of skill down the left - and would never reappear until the end of the match. As for Bulgaria, their midfield was as sterile as ever and the frontmen were only hoping Petkov carried the team's offense on his shoulders. Sometimes he did, but Bulgaria lacked another Petkov up front to link up with the original one; for alone, he too was hopeless.

The minutes passed and the prospect of having to go to extra-time was increasingly more expectable. Lights were out, the flame was gone, only godly intervention would be enough to unlock this tight encounter.

God, or Bulgaria's manager.

Valentin Balacom, the above-cited manager, would completely and single-handedly change the outcome of this match when he decides to sub in Ma. Petkov - yes, another Petkov, this time a creative midfielder. In a way, this was the Petkov the original Petkov needed to unbalance this equation. Suddenly, Bulgaria's midfield takes over the match as Ma. Petkov runs the show with his display of class. He knows where his teammates are, he gives them the ball. He creates scoring opportunities, he dictates the tempo of the play.

Alongside with Ma. Petkov, the winger Babaliev is also subbed in; and less than a minute later, he delivers a perfect cross down the left for M. Petkov the striker and he headers it home, 1-0!

Before Mexico was able to find out exactly what hit them, less than five minutes after the first goal, Ma. Petkov shows his head is as valuable as his golden feet and scores after a left corner kick...2-0!

Well, that did it for Mexico. They completely crumble and lose their temper: the players begin focusing more on breaking the opponents' legs than actually trying to play football. This had been a catastrophe for these young talents. From then on, Bulgaria just had to cruise along until the very end while Mexico accepts its fate: Bulgaria wins it 2-0 and advances past to the next round, Mexico is the first team to exit the World Youth Cup - and deservedly so. Mexico's manager Ricardo Comzález shakes Balacom's hand after the final whistle, while he timidly asks for Balacom's tie as a display of admiration for the Bulgarian's superior and supreme display of managerial talent. Balacom refuses, for he'll be wearing this tie until the end of the WYC -; he knows God works in mysterious ways.

xMJzJwA.png

MOM: M. Petkov (Bulgaria) - It was obvious from the get-go that he was the superstar of this Bulgarian side: tonight, he was a striker, a winger, an attacking midfielder, a box-to-box midfielder and in some ways, even a centreback (had 9 interceptions!). Plus, if that weren't enough already, he scored one of the team's goals. What more can you ask for?

Up - Ma. Petkov. There's a Before-Ma.Petkov and an After-Ma.Petkov. Balacom said "let there be light" and the midfield begun shining as no one had predicted it to.
Up - Balacom. Bulgaria's manager outdid himself with the Petkov/Babaliev double substitution: both players ended up participating in the scoring effort successfully.

Down - D. Lainez. At first it seemed as if he was going to take over the whole match and shone above every other mortal out there, but his flame burnt as bright as it was quick to defuse.

+ @mattmid + whoever wanna try, here is the link, according to schedule, which isa typical inaccurate greek schedule, on 02:00am today it shows Ecuador - Chile (live)
note: 02:00am greek zone, we are on +3UTC now on summer.
https://webtv.ert.gr/ert-sports-live/

Thanks @slamsoze , and the feed is working too. I quite like the Greek commentary, lots of passion is right up the Dinner's street. Cheers pal.

:BOUNCE::BOUNCE::BOUNCE:

@miguelfcp Nice write up :) I wonder if Ma.Petkov was on a downward arrow, I'm really surprised he didn't start. He seemed the midfield maestro when I looked at the team to do the pre match report.

Rather ironic also that this was the score I wrote on that sheet (completely randomly) when I sent you the example :BLINK:

@slamsoze Thanks! :)

Matchday #2 - preview
Switzerland
The Swiss use a 4-4-2 flat that emphasizes wing play for to serve their talented strikers up front. It's fast and furious football, all hat and all cattle.

Steffen should be Switzerland's number 1 out there, as he's one of the solid goalkeepers of this generation of players - next Yann Sommer? Muller shall be patrolling the defense with probably Stabile and Fazlic on either lane - a couple of talented sidebacks, particularly the former with his everlasting energy and footballing IQ to make up for his 163cm!

The midfield is anyone's ballgame at this point. Given they're meeting a powerhouse like France, if I had to bet, they'll opt for a more defensive-minded midfield with the likes of Marchand and Gaudiano - two tall, strong centre-midfielders who are competent defensively: but while Marchand is a DMF with supreme passing skills (think Busquets, but faster and much more agile), Gaudiano is a box-to-box built like a tank - and a fast one too, surprisingly.

Down the wings, it's unclear whether the manager will opt to flood the centre of the pitch with attacking midfielders disguised as wingers - if so, the fast and reckless Stevic might get an otherwise unexpected starting-11 spot - but if he doesn't, then Lungoyi and Okafor shall start as they often do. Pay attention to the latter, as he's a talented winger who has no visible weaknesses and has the physique to back it all up (183cm).

Up front, once again, no one can be certain which duo will play. One thing's for sure, von Moos has to play, or else Switzerland's chances are cut by half...

Key player: van Moos. Scoring goals, for him, is just like breathing - it comes naturally. He scores from anywhere, in any way, using his feet or his head. He attacks his prey relentlessly, even if sometimes he's a bit too eager for it and therefore is not always well positioned.

France
France has experimented with many tactical systems at this point: mainly the 4-2-3-1, the 4-3-3 and the 4-4-2. We're admittedly clueless over here, the chosen formation will be a surprise for the majority: France's manager has the ball in his court.

Girardot will certainly play as the keeper - yet another solid one.

Minard and Fukala are almost certainly the two most talented centrebacks of this generation of French footballers, so they're expected to start. Minard, particularly, though he's not that tall for a CB (181cm) is shockingly fast and very strong in the aerial game. As for the sidebacks, Gonçalves should be one of them, but I'm not putting my hands in the fire in this one.

The midfield is a complete riddle as this point too. France should combine Mzaouiyani's superb passing, Cherki's dribbling (a 15-year-old!) and Aliou Traoré's overall skill - each of them are among the best of the world in their skill of choice/positions - to create the perfect midfield that will surely get them closer to the desired conquest of the WYC2019.

The star of the attacking bunch shall be clearly Gouiri. Now, will the manager choose a striker partner for him. He's by far the most talented striker of this French squad anyway. If he doesn't, and instead opts to flood the wings with wingers, Adli and Geubbels will surely start. While the former is the complete package - with his set of skills, he could play in any position up front really -, the latter is more of a striker disguised as a winger, who's as fast and technical as he's gifted when it comes to scoring goals. Both might complement themselves as much as they'll be able to complement key player Gouiri.

Key Player: Gouiri. Gouiri is definitely one of the best strikers of this Youth World. The fact that he practically scores at will should be enough to get him on your radar; but when you combine it with his solid passing and dribbling (as good as a midfielder or a winger's), you get a player who might be one of the candidates at winning the MVP of the tournament award. The next Benzema? Perhaps that's too low of an expectation for him.

The line-ups are in for the second game of the tournament. Layer Road, Colchester is awash with French and Swiss flags as the fans get ready for the kick off later this afternoon.

Both manager's have sprung surprises in their line-ups.

Mr Mafia Murder Bag, the new French manager, with Cremilloux getting the nod in goal and Bard and Perrier slotting in at full back. The manager hoping Perrier will add some fizz down the right. He has gone for Adli at AM, releasing the teenage sensation, 15yr old Cherki out into LW. There's also a debut for 193cm tall 16yr old midfield giant Bafounta, a player the manager called his 'Wild card'. No surprises up front though with dangerman Gouiri looking to capitalise on the chances he will expect to get.

Swiss manager Jean Cepeeyu releases Okarfor down the left as he's opted for an AM down the right instead of a natural wide man. Surprisingly de Donno got the nod over Stevic for the role. There's also a different duo in the middle than expected, with Gubinelli partnering Pereira. Up front von Moos, no doubt the first name on the teamsheet leads the line and is joined there by Gonzalez, sure to be known as Speedy, with his 80 acceleration.

Switzerland (4-4-2)

GK Steffen
CB Kronig
CB Muller
RB Stabile
LB Fazlic
DM Gubinelli
DM Y.Marchant
SM Okafor
AM G. de Donno
CF L.Gonzalez
CF von Moos (capt)

France (4-3-3)

GK Cremillieux
CB Bianda
CB Mbe Soh
RB Perrier
LB Bard
DM Bafounta
CM Aliou Traore
AM Adli (capt)
LW Cherki
RW Geubbels
CF Giouri

Last edited:
Switzerland v France

With a packed Layer Road making lots of noise the referee got the game underway!

France started brightly with Bard and Cherki linking up well down the left but Fazilic was proving more than a match for the youngster, forcing him to turn inside towards Switzerland's central midfield who were crowding out the options for him.

Switzerland were mostly having to go long to von Moos or Gonazalez but Mbe Soh and Bianda the central defensive partnership for France were strong and winning everything in the air. If it didn't reach them it was Wild Card Bafounta who was doing his manager proud, winning the ball back time after time as the defence cleared as if he had some kind of magnetic pull on the ball. He looked like he'd been playing there for years. France created several early opportunities but Switzerland were keeping them to headers under pressure that were little more than catching practice for the keeper although Gouiri sent one narrowly wide, yet again under pressure.

France were predominantly coming down the left through Cherki but Fazilic continued to frustrate him, never allowing himself to be exposed and with Cherki wanting to come inside on his right, Fazilic was more than happy to let this happen, particularly as nothing was coming off for Adli who up to now was having a quite game. Then there were two quick chances, the second after a nice French move starting in defence. Gouiri then Cherki. On 37 minutes Gouiri went down under a heavy challenge. He left the field on a stretcher but came back. He was clearly limping though, but for now the manager left him on. On 42 mins, Cherki finally found a bit of space and played a nice ball into Gouiri, he move to the edge of the area but rather scuffed his shot and it was no trouble for the keeper.

Half time arrived with France well on top but unable to work themselves a real clear shooting opportunity. Bafounta was dominating midfield backed up ably by Traore. Switzerland were physically strong at the back but having little joy against the French centre backs who were largely dominating them.

htstats.JPG

With Gouiri unable to continue, Pintor was brought on up front for the start of the second half.

France were out of the blocks quickly and Geubbels who had been largely ignored during the first half as France ploughed the left hand side of the pitch, was quickly into his stride, forced wide, but his pace keeping him ahead of the defender. He whipped in a cross that looked destined for Cherki's head, only for the keeper to just get their first and hold on well.

Geubbels was no starting to stamp his authority on the game and a good run from Traore played him in on the right corner of the penalty are. He hit it first time looping...

On 56 minutes came the move of the match. A superb passage of play from France involving Traore, Pintor, Geubbels, Perrier, Bafounta, Traore again then Adli who fed an inviting ball through to Cherki in space....

A minute later and France were at it again. Adli, who had finally woken up held of a challenge and fed it into Geubbels. He was challenged by two defenders but got to the loose ball first only for Fazlic to slide in to block his cross. However he wasn't giving up and got to the ball quickly, driving in towards the goal at an acute angle to let fly with the outside of his right boot...

Soon after, Perrier found Adli who chipped a nice ball into the box, but Cherki couldn't get enough power on his header and Steffen fell to his right to collect easily.

70 minutes gone and France were laying siege to the Swiss goal but could not find a chink in their armour.

In a rare foray forward the Swiss one a free kick but von Moos put it way over the bar and into the back of the stand. As things began to get scrappy with nerves taking hold, Traore sent a shot on the turn towards goal but in the end it drifted harmlessly over.

On 81 minutes we almost had the opener as Geubbels clipped in a ball to the six yard box, Steffen whose handling had been sound up until now fumbled the cross but although it fell near Pintor he could only swing a leg at it and send it a few yards wide. With defenders on the line anyway it was no more than a half chance.

The Swiss then forced a corner late on but although Stevic beat the keeper to the ball it sailed well wide.

Both defences held on for the last few minutes and we were headed for extra time!

France will consider themselves very unlucky to be playing another half hour. They have peppered the Swiss goal albeit with only Cherki's chance being clear cut.

The Swiss started brightly and Stabile had a rare run forward, whipping in a cross that Cremilleux did well to claim as von Moos challenged.

Tempers were beginning to fray in the tension and bookings were traded in the middle of the park.

Stevic got in a dangerous cross that Mbe Soh did exceptionally well to dart in from of von Moos and clear. Were France taking a breather or had Switzerland bided their time and now saw their chance?

They traded blows until in the 10th minute, when Adli, who had he turned up in the first half, could now be in the dressing room thinking about the second round, started a move with a ball into Cherki. The youngster, with something left in the tank still, burst forward. Two defenders closed in on him from either side but he poked the ball clear of them and he was through, but no! Mesonero barged into him knocking him sideways and the Swiss picked up the loose ball. REFEREE!!! Mafia Murder Bag was off the bench screaming at the fourth official. How was that not a foul!! Cherki was in on goal and had been taken out a couple of yards outside the box.

With France still clearly annoyed about the decision, Bafounta came crashing through the back of von Moos, somehow escaping a booking but leading to him leaving the field on a stretcher. The prognosis wasn't great but with all subs used he limped back onto the field.

The referee blew for half time and made for the cover of the stewards.

The second half began and it was a nervy affair as both teams while attempting to win it were also trying to make sure they didn't lose it. On 23 minutes Cherki worked some space on the left, he cut back on to his right and sent in a cross that was curling towards the six yard box. Several players rose for it, but it was Swiss keeper Steffen who got there first to punch away.

Then with 28:50 on the clock there was late drama! Stabile got the ball on the right, he fed it out to Stevic, who in turn played it inside to Gonzalez. Stevic made a run and was played in on the right edge of the penalty area. He crossed a little deep but von Moos out jumped the defender and managed to nod the ball forward a few yards. As the defender's momentum took him away from the ball von Moos moved towards it. Eight yards out on the angle of the six yard box, a glorious chance to win it! He hit it first time...

Into added time and more drama!! Cherki fought off a challenge and poked the ball through to Adli. He played it across the box to Traore who controlled it and fired in a shot from just outside the area....

France can count themselves incredibly unlucky as Switzerland knock out one of the pre tournament favourites. The Cherki chance was the crucial one, probably the one clear cut chance to put the tie to bed. Switzerland for their part defended admirably and dealt with France well in as much as they never gave them the a chance to expose them. There one real chance to win it during the game was right at the death when von Moos blasted wide when he really should have at least troubled the keeper.

France fell apart in the penalties, not registering a single goal.

Man of the Match: Bafounta. An excellent gamble by the manager who bossed midfield from start to finish winning countless loose balls (13) and having the most touches (65) in the match. He rarely wasted a pass either, keeping it simple and feeding the open man most times.

Biggest Disappointment: Probably Adli, because he showed after half time just what he could offer but was completely awful the first half, wasting several good positions that could have led to good chances.

A picture paints a thousand words...

picture.JPG

@MafiaMurderBag Unlucky, deserved to go through without doubt. Please feel free to pick another team to manage as there's plenty left :)

Last edited:
Holy cow! I certainly wasn't expecting this. France did all they could to get a win but van Moos admittedly could've grabbed Switzerland the win before the PK shootout, I don't think he'll miss those kinds of chances later on in the tournament...
The french media is already slamming manager @MafiaMurderBag for having forgot to practice penalties before this encounter was played...

Amazing write-up @mattmid!

World Youth Cup 2019 - Manager list

- Portugal - @miguelfcp

- Scotland - @Flipper the Priest

- England - @sniglet

- France - @MafiaMurderBag

- Netherlands - @jihado86

- Italy - @wildwind

- Norway - @mattmid

- Sweden - @Special4988 (temporary back seat driver until internet back on! :) )

Still Available: (in playing order)

Bulgaria through to Last 16
Switzerland (Saturday)
Spain (Sunday)
Romania (Monday)
Denmark (Monday)
Ukraine
Serbia
Ireland
Croatia
Brazil
Northern Ireland
China
Italy
Hungary
Austria
Peru
Russia
Germany
Poland
Greece
Belarus
Finland
South Korea
Belgium

Last edited:
@mattmid, fell asleep too. Looked at the Premier Sports schedule (UK /Irl) time. And tonight's Copa games are listed as: 8pm, Midnight and 2am.

That appears to be the normal timeslots for all games.

@WhoAteMeDinner I think both games tonight are at 8pm as it's the last game. Bolivia v Venezuela and Peru v Brazil. According to flashscore anyway. Will have a look on there at 8pm anyway

@mattmid , yeh matters mate, keep a beedy eye on the telly link as Premier Sports as said before are ultimately an Irish owned media outlet (formerly Setanta) and just like his slamsozeness mentioned about Greek television.
Here in Ireland schedules are sketchy and random at best.

:BLINK::BLINK::BLINK:

@mattmid , yeh matters mate, keep a beedy eye on the telly link as Premier Sports as said before are ultimately an Irish owned media outlet (formerly Setanta) and just like his slamsozeness mentioned about Greek television.
Here in Ireland schedules are sketchy and random at best.

:BLINK::BLINK::BLINK:

You are welcome dudes. In 5 minutes starts Peru -Brazil, if you want go the Greek-style again. Yesterday i fall also asleep. But i am confused. In UK there is not any free-channel that shows copaAmerica?Or no channels at all ,free/cable/satelite/subscription? They ignore such an event?

@slamsoze Just a subscription channel that has very little on it worth subscribing for.

EDIT: I just clicked on that link https://webtv.ert.gr/ert-sports-live/ pressed the play but it's adverts again - has it started yet (I know it has for real but I mean on the channel)
Yes. The stream is surprising decent. It is just 20second delayed on par with TV. Does it show you game or just adds? Cause for me is no adds at all, i press play and it streams straight the match.

Back
Top Bottom