The Mobile Phone thread

Re: Best mobile phone out there

1410_1.jpg

Thats the E770 apparently, never seen it before so I dunno if its an old or a new phone!

Check out http://www.samsungmobile.com

My god that phone is horrible rocky. I prefer the Sharp 903 with 3.2 MP camera although even that wasnt brill.

Last edited:

I got the D600 :)
Sweet phone, fully charged in less than 5 minutes, nice TV out feature, comes with headphones and transfer cable as well.

I just bought a W800i but it looks like its time to save up money again.

Nokia N92
N92_250.jpg

Nokia N92 delivers digital TV
Right, we're back in action. And what better way to kick things off than by showcasing Nokia's new channel-hopping mobile.
N92

Nokia enters the showbiz game with its new digital TV-enabled handset. Slated to wing its way into UK shops next summer, the N92 will put 50 channels in your pocket, with the likes of BBC, MTV and ITV currently trialling the service.

No streaming, no downloading, the N92 uses new mobile telly broadcast technology DVB-H. You'll even be able to record shows straight onto memory card - up to 14 hours' worth with a 2GB card. Battery-wise it promises around four hours of straight viewing.

The handset is a smidge on the porky side though. Although the pics make it appear pretty slender, when sat in your palm it feels like a bit of a dumpling. But this is a reasonable trade-off for receiving digital telly on your handset. Especially when it's so well delivered - it's packing a solid 2.8-inch screen (sadly not widescreen) and the display fold outs out smartly so that it sits neatly above the intuitive control keypad.

Plus, it's loaded with Wi-Fi and comes with a decent 2-meg camera. Watch this space for our in-depth hands-on report next week.

I currently have the Nokia 7610, great phone, I have a DVD player and a Gameboy Emulator on it, but I want another phone but dont no what to get...

I like the look of the SE W800i, but the phone bores me after awhile.
I like the Samsung D600 But the menus seem a bit kiddish.
I might wait till the w900i comes out, I know its bascily the same as the w800 but I think it looks nicer.....

HELP!!

Mm... my Samsung D600 has such a crap abttery life, like 6 hours, is it a fault or is it jsut like that? It jsut swiutches off, I phone -Mobile I am getting a replacement for Monday.

Massacre_1907 said:
how do u enter mummy or daddy's number on it ? :mrgreen:
I think you just press the button that has a picture of mummy or daddy. ;)

No i think he meant how do you assign the pictures to the numbers in the first place.

Well its takes a SIM card which you can see inside so I'm guessing you have to get them assigned by the service provider.

thats too much hasstle, just get a reg cell phone and tell the fukin kid to press 1 for daddy and 2 for mommy, maybe this will teach the kid numbers and learn how to use his brain at the early age ;)

they are just making money out of everything these days..

This looks to be a sick phone:

Samsung-SGH-T809_2.jpg

Its coming out in America....it ain't out here yet (if ever?). To be honest, I've been out of the phone scene for a while so I don't know whether a version of this is already out here in the UK (cos the US, for once, gets new phones later than us :mrgreen: )

Functions are pretty much standard but it has 70mb built in memory, Quad Band and is only 0.64" thin....I think this is RAZR thinness (or even thinner?). Looks nice as well :D

EDIT: aaah...this is the update to the D600, its the D800

Here's another model (but its the same phone specs wise):

samsung-d800-00.jpg

Last edited:

the new LG ( LG VX 9800 ) phone seems very useful

1176_200x375.jpg

:p

but what you can't see is its beautiful high-mounted QVGA TFT screen with 65,535 colours and a 176 x 220 pixel resolution!

MonkeyJug said:
:p

but what you can't see is its beautiful high-mounted QVGA TFT screen with 65,535 colours and a 176 x 220 pixel resolution!
240x320 according to that link...wait a min, thats better. lol

FACT: SPV C600 IS THE BEST PHONE MONEY CAN BUY RIGHT NOW!

Back
Top Bottom