The Mobile Phone thread

Re: Best mobile phone out there

indexhero20070109.jpg

Ooo. iWant.

There's something about it that looks too... Un-phoney for me. If I can't see the numbers then it worries me a bit, because it looks more like a PDA than a phone. But if they made a flip-version with a keypad on the bottom-half, then yes, I would probably buy one of those over all the other stuff I'm saving up for, or rather dreaming of being able to afford (Wii, PS3 and all that lot).

iGuess (sorry for the pun, its too tempting :lol:) its probably better to wait for a new touchscreen iPod and use your existing phone.

I'm worried who will get the exclusive deal. I hope it is T-Mobile, and not Vodafone like with the N93.

I'm really waiting on the SE K850i

I want it soooo badly!

Anyway, what cashback retailers do people use, those that do that is.

Have the N95, not bad apart from battery life when you're giving it some stick, it has froze on me a couple of times but both times were with my hands free, I don't think they like each other.
Got it for the 5meg camera mainly for quick work snaps when I have forgotten my camera..again.
Not had a play with sat Nav apart from finding out where I was once with the GPS... Over all a decent phone and much better than the N80 and N70 I had before..

The phones over here are really something. They've had TVs on some of them for a couple of years now. But I hate mobile phones and don't own one

K800i

T-Mobile MDA Vario III coming out soon on T-Mobile obviosuly in early September, one for Rocky? :p

All these phones make me jealous. I bought a Nokia 6230 a few years ago, £200 each I paid for them. It's ridiculous how much of a better phone you can get now.

I want a Walkman phone man! :(

Buy one

Wonder how long it is til we get "PlayStation" branded Sony phones?

T-Mobile MDA Vario III coming out soon on T-Mobile obviosuly in early September, one for Rocky? :p

:mrgreen:

Gone off them a bit though...it got phat in my pocket ("is that a Vario in your pocket or you just happy to see me?") and it began crashing :(

I've been loving my E61 so far....still contemplating between the E61i or a Windows Mobile phone.

BTW, had a play with the iPhone whilst I was in the US a few days ago. Very slick and a lot smaller than I expected but.....

....typing on it is hell. The "type writer" animation is very confusing and I just didn't like it. Also, moving between screens was a tad slow. I don't think I'll get it....but future iPhones will be amazing though!

Oh! You got an E61? Cool!

I don't really like the shape, does the WiFi work well?

It's been my phone for quite a while now...I like it cos it has straightforward (i.e. Nokia) phone functions, it's quite stable, the browser is brilliant and you can switch between functions easily.

The Wifi is very impressive on it.

My only prob with it is the size. Although it is thin, it's quite wide...felt very weird at first. Wide shape allows for decent keyboard - Blackberry rules!

Anyone know of a good site for free message tones?

I am pissed off with all the standard ones I have on my phone now

Do you want the 24 Message Tone, you know that beep-beep you here when someone in the CTU office picks it up :p

The best Phone... well I love the Nokia N95 thats my phone at the moment.
Had mine a while and I'm getting jacked off with it, it's too slow to start up and to switch between options, the calendar keeps dumping my appointments and saying the clock has changed, it constantly tries to send data packets when it's set not to and it freezes.....
:(

Anyone know of a good site for free message tones?

I am pissed off with all the standard ones I have on my phone now

What I would really like is the music at the end of Spongebob Square pants, I paid to download it from a site and it never worked but I was charged £4.50, well my company was....

Do you want the 24 Message Tone, you know that beep-beep you here when someone in the CTU office picks it up :p

I have the du du du doooo as my ringtone. Do you mean the deee doooo one?

I have the du du du doooo as my ringtone. Do you mean the deee doooo one?

Yep, thats the one :D
I have that one, but so does everyone else.

And Nick, I'm not really feeling the N95 as well. I'm still on a K800i, the only phone I would like to get is the iPhone or K850i. I will get either when they become a little cheaper.

Had mine a while and I'm getting jacked off with it, it's too slow to start up and to switch between options, the calendar keeps dumping my appointments and saying the clock has changed, it constantly tries to send data packets when it's set not to and it freezes.....
:(

thin your phone is fooked!!! love my n95 to bits took a bit to get used to but now got route66 up and running as sat nav it brilliant plus play avis and divx on phone thru tv

Back
Top Bottom