The Master League adventures thread

I need some help with pes 6. Playing with the fls patch. I have built a pretty good team halfway thru season 2. I need tips for shooting please in particular 1on 1 .i know the best way to score is to round the keeper but i cnt do it all the time .does the special control button and shoot mean a finesse shot ? Is there a finesse shot at all ?

I need some help with pes 6. Playing with the fls patch. I have built a pretty good team halfway thru season 2. I need tips for shooting please in particular 1on 1 .i know the best way to score is to round the keeper but i cnt do it all the time .does the special control button and shoot mean a finesse shot ? Is there a finesse shot at all ?
ot is a finesse shot but it does not work like the modern finesse shots.You can also do a finesse shot if you press R2 (special control) after the gauge is on.For the one on one it is hard to score in pes 6 it depends also if the patch has buffed the GKs (gk ability,agility,response). The best way is when you are one on one to pass to an other player and score in the empty goalpost.

Thank you it has actually helped me a bit. Unfortunately i hate passing sideways when 1 on 1 i still like to purist when i can .
Still loving this game btw i would give up my left eyetooth for an update version of this game
ot is a finesse shot but it does not work like the modern finesse shots.You can also do a finesse shot if you press R2 (special control) after the gauge is on.For the one on one it is hard to score in pes 6 it depends also if the patch has buffed the GKs (gk ability,agility,response). The best way is when you are one on one to pass to an other player and score in the empty goalpost.

Guys is it just me or is messi shooting on pes 6 fls patch just not that great ?
I got him in my side upfront with rooney and ronaldo and they feel way better .his dribbling feels the best in the game bt he misses so many chances and it all cant be me , lol

I started to play FuMa on Professional difficulty. This were my first 2 matches:

lt8V7oc.jpg

kwe6mR7.jpg

As I thought, my shots are all messy at the moment. I have to improve a lot. But I can maintain possession well and create good chances. That's very rewarding, I must admit.

I went with Leed Uniteds, now that Bielsa got the Manager of the Month Award:

m8nSD6O.jpg

(I know he is not that real, I will edit him. Maybe)

So let's start with some IN and OUTS:

OGD85Ry.jpg

Now I have to play against BCN, PSG... the ICC. Oh well...

2 new signings and final results for ICC:

Nk1VK3D.png

fqb3Tk8.jpg

t8V0FQF.jpg

We are out of the FA cup on penalties. What a match. Still struggling with FuMa. I think shooting is less variated, I don't know how to shoot low and strong, only low and slow :(

And it feels like adv through ball is less variated too.

Peeps that have played ML in depth in PES 2018 .. I presume this feature will be the same in PES 2019.

Say I play Liverpool and say Mane has a very cheap Minimum Release Clause.

I don't want AI to be able to activate his Release Clause; what's the best thing to do?

The problem with PES (unlike FIFA): we cannot increase his Release Clause to ridiculous amount, can we? From memory, if I want to negotiate new contract and increase his Release Clause, it'll be default $ amount, which still doable for AI to activate.

I tried olny for one transfer window in 2018 in challenge mode, but didn't see any AI team "grabbing" any players from me. Is it really possible that the AI can buy a player from you by release clause when you do not want to sell him?

I tried olny for one transfer window in 2018 in challenge mode, but didn't see any AI team "grabbing" any players from me. Is it really possible that the AI can buy a player from you by release clause when you do not want to sell him?

I played 4 seasons in 2018 and never lost a player that way.Just keep reviewing every season and offering players contract extensions.
Try to have 2 years minimum left on contracts.
The only time players get difficult and reluctant to re sign is when they are not getting regular games.

I played 4 seasons in 2018 and never lost a player that way.Just keep reviewing every season and offering players contract extensions.
Try to have 2 years minimum left on contracts.
The only time players get difficult and reluctant to re sign is when they are not getting regular games.

Thanks for reply. I give an example. Lets say you are buying Mbappe in August 2017 with a 3 years contract and 20 million release clause. Is it possible like in old FMs (have not play FM since 2008), a CPU team offers 25 million in January of 2018 and the player is sold without asking you (the manager) if you accept or decline? Like the president of the club is by-passing/ingoring you and sells the player automatically. This was my only hope for playing ML in challenge mode ,or else it did not offer anything else more than just making transfers "2 bars" more difficult.

P.S. For me it was same as you, after 5 seasons in "challenge mode" never seen this type of grabbing. Only the non-renewing contract one in the last 6 months of the player refusing to renew and making the "Bosman" transfer which happes also in classic mode ML.

Thanks for reply. I give an example. Lets say you are buying Mbappe in August 2017 with a 3 years contract and 20 million release clause. Is it possible like in old FMs (have not play FM since 2008), a CPU team offers 25 million in January of 2018 and the player is sold without asking you (the manager) if you accept or decline? Like the president of the club is by-passing/ingoring you and sells the player automatically. This was my only hope for playing ML in challenge mode ,or else it did not offer anything else more than just making transfers "2 bars" more difficult.

P.S. For me it was same as you, after 5 seasons in "challenge mode" never seen this type of grabbing. Only the non-renewing contract one in the last 6 months of the player refusing to renew and making the "Bosman" transfer which happes also in classic mode ML.

As far as my experience was concerned Manager always had the option to agree or refuse a transfer.
I had Sterling in my side,and the offers from 2 teams were getting really tempting,I recall being about £54 Million,the chairman was pressurising me to sell because Sterling's wages were really high,but I did not give in and still held on to him.

3 matches lost in a row - so I changed things to a more Simeone approach so I can at least get some 0-0 matches. It's even harder for me to create chances (playing FuMa on Pro, remember), but not loosing feels like a victory - for now.

z69a49U.jpg

zt8ApXT.png

This is my squad right now (sold some players for Winter Transfer):

b8NoUHE.png

tRx5itN.png

I have some interesting players (and I'm signing others), but Team Spirit is not helping atm :P

As far as my experience was concerned Manager always had the option to agree or refuse a transfer.

I thought that's the whole point of Release Clause Activation? That is you as the manager does not have any say nor the board for that matter to accept or decline.

Provided the player agrees to move and his minimum release clause has been activated, you (manager) does not have any say about it.

This is exactly what happened to Neymar when he moved from Barcelona to PSG.
Barcelona Confirm PSG Activated Neymar's €222m

Unless this is not what happened in PES world, which is nowhere near realism but if the Release Clause function is broken, I'll take that feature 'Manager always had the option to agree or refuse a transfer.'

Back
Top Bottom