The Master League adventures thread

0cO4ujw.png

Starting to consider switching to 5 defenders... I'm keen to sign some Team Player so I can keep the Team Spirit high.

EDIT: I just lost every match since Norwich. *sigh*

Replayed the Norwich match...

wUWlL6Z.jpg

:D!!

Last edited:
I thought that's the whole point of Release Clause Activation? That is you as the manager does not have any say nor the board for that matter to accept or decline.

Provided the player agrees to move and his minimum release clause has been activated, you (manager) does not have any say about it.

This is exactly what happened to Neymar when he moved from Barcelona to PSG.
Barcelona Confirm PSG Activated Neymar's €222m

Unless this is not what happened in PES world, which is nowhere near realism but if the Release Clause function is broken, I'll take that feature 'Manager always had the option to agree or refuse a transfer.'

Yes, but as I said earlier, I played those seasons and never witnessed it happening once.Having said that I like to build a varied side without the use of the best world players.Perhaps its a transaction only witnessed in top several world clubs.

0cO4ujw.png

Starting to consider switching to 5 defenders... I'm keen to sign some Team Player so I can keep the Team Spirit high.

EDIT: I just lost every match since Norwich. *sigh*

Replayed the Norwich match...

wUWlL6Z.jpg

:D!!

I have won my first two games, v Swansea 1-0 and v Sheff Weds 2-0.Good to keep a clean sheet.
Now expecting the bubble to burst!
I tried a little experiment and setup my side with Klashmans tactics for Liverpool. Bit of a revelation to be fair.

I have won my first two games, v Swansea 1-0 and v Sheff Weds 2-0.Good to keep a clean sheet.
I tried a little experiment and setup my side with Klashmans tactics for Liverpool. Bit of a revelation to be fair.

Oh, I have to check them. Although, I am playing the tactics that gives me the best Team Spirit and I have adapted to my own team - just like real life I guess.

On the release clause, I just offered some om my players a 1 year extension and removed the release clause. Worked for all three. Wouldn't be surprised if it worked on just signed players as well. I'll test tonight.

So stupid. The whole ML is pointless in its current state. Still playing it though. I need my head checked

On the release clause, I just offered some om my players a 1 year extension and removed the release clause. Worked for all three. Wouldn't be surprised if it worked on just signed players as well. I'll test tonight.

So stupid. The whole ML is pointless in its current state. Still playing it though. I need my head checked

Yeah that’s just what I did. Great to see it works, but as I said, AI never bought players from me with release clause in 2018. Konami things I guess.

So to summurise things up , the only function release clause has for us (human player), is to exploit a contract negotiation and increase the signing chances but also keep the incoming CPU offers in low values. Being for us only an unecessary bad.

Yea, Signed a player with a release clause in Aug. In Dec offered him an extension. At default its about 60% chance of signing. Remove release clause and chances of signing goes to 100%. Stupid. I don't even like the release clause thing as its a bit of a rarity especially in places like England, not sure about the rest of the world apart from Spain.

Did anything get mentioned by konami about fixing it or are we stuck with it for the year. I mean I think they made it worse. The thing they said they would fix is worse and they didn't even try to fix it last year or even mention it.

Hopefully there's a transfer editor like bufulo88s last season. Hard to believe there hasn't been a master league since 13

Yes, but as I said earlier, I played those seasons and never witnessed it happening once.

Your statements don't add up; first you said from your experience, manager had the option to accept or decline offer on Minimum Clause Activation and then you said you never witnessed it happening once, so which one is true?

On the release clause, I just offered some om my players a 1 year extension and removed the release clause. Worked for all three.

Unless this has changed in PES2019, in my PES2018 experience, when signing new players or renewing contracts, when you attempt to remove Release Clause, the chance to sign/renew drop to 0% and it said something like the player want release clause on his contract.

I cleared pogba's and lakaku's. Had a news story in January that clubs were sniffing around him that was nice. Tried removing it and it worked. Tried it with pogba also worked. Signed lucas from at Madrid in August, just to test offered an extention (which I think is different to before. I think before it was a new contract ) and removed the release clause

Correction on my info yesterday. Even though you set the release fee off in the negotiations its still there when they accept. So another thing that doesn't work

1xECgwg.png

Funny month :P Lots of IN and OUT because of Winter Transfer Markt. A sheikh gave me 50.000.000 transfer budget but I reallocated them, 30 for transfers and 15 for salaries (I was on -5 in salaries), and made some very good signings:

CZxT9Oy.jpg

CMwstMx.png

tYSeMT9.png

Question to all you ML players:

I haven´t started yet...waiting for a good patch (PESGALAXY been it always for me).
I could enjoy 2018´s and 2017´s ML quite much even with all those negative aspects.

Is 2019´s that bad? I mean, a lot worse than 2017´s and 2018´s?
The strange transfers by the CPU and unrealistic transfers in general are a let down...no doubt.

But with the new fatigue system and the gameplay....could be enjoyable, isn´t it?
Specially if you could enjoy 2017 and/or 2018?

Question to all you ML players:

I haven´t started yet...waiting for a good patch (PESGALAXY been it always for me).
I could enjoy 2018´s and 2017´s ML quite much even with all those negative aspects.

Is 2019´s that bad? I mean, a lot worse than 2017´s and 2018´s?
The strange transfers by the CPU and unrealistic transfers in general are a let down...no doubt.

But with the new fatigue system and the gameplay....could be enjoyable, isn´t it?
Specially if you could enjoy 2017 and/or 2018?

Indeed. I can deal with the fantasy transfers without problems these past years. So this ML is enjoyable for me as well. Specially playing FuMa. Is a new challenge :D

I'm playing it and bar the transfers and the issues with AI that I'm ignoring for now its as playable as last years. I'm doubting that konami will fix much in the ML as its been broken for over a year now and they've already lied about fixing it. On the AI they may improve it and incas36 patch should improve it also so the games are playable and often enjoyable until the spam low crosses happen. For the transfers I'm just hoping an editor gets released like last year to undo some of the stupid ones. It would be interesting to see if it normalized after a few seasons and I also want to go far enough to see how the regens and my own play progressions are. It seems to do more with the player type like team player, superstar etc.

I had left to play FIFA for a while due to the transfers last year but still missed ML and lucky found the ML\BAL editor. I've no loyalty to either and if I cant find a way to fix the transfers and the other game is descent I'll play that.

Where are klashmans tactics mate?

My first season of ML has come to an end. My Parma ended up in 12th place of Seria A. Even though I failed every target the owner or whatever set me, the mad bastard wants to extend my deal. I think the trust level was at 13% the last time I checked. I have butchered the team and replaced the players with mostly loaners, so in about a year the whole team will be an absolute shambles. But at least I was getting decent results near the very end, big 4-0 wins against Juve and Napoli being most noticeable.

Yeah that’s just what I did. Great to see it works, but as I said, AI never bought players from me with release clause in 2018. Konami things I guess.
The AI activated the release clause of Matthiessen(ML Default Player Europe) in PES 2018, and he decided to leave. I was planning to build a great squad, but dreams got shattered. The disappointment of my player leaving felt so real. I tried signing him in subsequent transfer windows, but I never got him.

What settings do you use mate.
I'm playing a "test ML" and the gap between professional and TP on manual is steep as hell.
Even regular is challenging on manual with a shit team

What settings do you use mate.
I'm playing a "test ML" and the gap between professional and TP on manual is steep as hell.
Even regular is challenging on manual with a shit team

Professional,manual.
Should go on to say I lost my next 2 games,then scrapped out a draw.I said the bubble would burst.
Will not go anywhere near TP for some time as my prime route to goal ( headers ) has become somewhat erratic and I need to master that.
The latest dt18 patch is killing me.CPU has become master of biding its time then striking.

Professional,manual.
Should go on to say I lost my next 2 games,then scrapped out a draw.I said the bubble would burst.
Will not go anywhere near TP for some time as my prime route to goal ( headers ) has become somewhat erratic and I need to master that.
The latest dt18 patch is killing me.CPU has become master of biding its time then striking.
You're on PC right,?
Yeah it's a tough enough game as it is.
I haven't been this shit on manual since Pes 15,which had great manual pass as well.
Me neither,not going above professional anytime soon

You're on PC right,?
Yeah it's a tough enough game as it is.
I haven't been this shit on manual since Pes 15,which had great manual pass as well.
Me neither,not going above professional anytime soon

PC yes,if I could not mod the hell out of it in every aspect I don't think I would ever buy it.
The game is most certainly a degree harder than PES2018,and that IMO is a really good thing.

PC yes,if I could not mod the hell out of it in every aspect I don't think I would ever buy it.
The game is most certainly a degree harder than PES2018,and that IMO is a really good thing.
Sure is tougher.
And comparing "bugs" I'd rather take the low cross in,than the chipped one that was plaguing 18.

Just hope they sort it out though.
Haven't got a proper ML going yet,don't know if I should edit PL and EFL in to Serie A/B or just go with a ML on League 1.
Problem with editing is what to do with a left over EFL that suddenly turns in to a 1st league that qf for Europe.

The AI activated the release clause of Matthiessen(ML Default Player Europe) in PES 2018, and he decided to leave. I was planning to build a great squad, but dreams got shattered. The disappointment of my player leaving felt so real. I tried signing him in subsequent transfer windows, but I never got him.
So you confirm that with challenge mode the CPU csn "grab" players from me?Because it is the only reason for me to pkay challenge mode ,i dont trust KoNAMIs code.
LAST year i was fired from teams ending 10th in the league instead of 9th and i qualified to EL through winning the cup but the boss still fired me cause i lost the main object.So i never touched chalkenge mode again since then.

So you confirm that with challenge mode the CPU csn "grab" players from me?Because it is the only reason for me to pkay challenge mode ,i dont trust KoNAMIs code.
LAST year i was fired from teams ending 10th in the league instead of 9th and i qualified to EL through winning the cup but the boss still fired me cause i lost the main object.So i never touched chalkenge mode again since then.
They never triggered the release clause on classic mode on 18 right?
Don't think they do it on 19 either.
I had numerous offers for Donnarumma for example,release clause €35 mil,but they never offered anything more than 34.
Nope,won't touch challenge either

Back
Top Bottom