The Master League adventures thread

Ok so the time has come that a close friend of mine comes to pay a visit and we want to make some ML-coop from my couch. As i have not try before, i'm aware about the problems in PS4 with "user generated" issue ,and i wanna ask if anybody here has played successfully a 2vsAI Master League with his option file "ON". I have read moths before that the solution is to create a sub-account for a fictional "kid" of yours and set its parental control to "9" and allow him to "user generated media" but some users say that since Novembers Playstation 4 update, it is revised and you cannot play with subaccount and your main account Option File. The other solution that comes in my mind, is to create a new second "main" account and just authorize it through account settings to have access to edited content from my first account. Is anybody here playing 2vsAI so he can propose the best solution for coop ML?

P.S. Im also aware of the pes2017 "trick" of turning on 'as guest' the 2nd controller after team selection and scrolling back to select sides without issues to Option File but i'm not sure how it can work in 2018 ML.
Thanks in advance.

Finally made it!

DbB59K7VwAAIDQm

Ortuño is a beast in the championship. Unsure how he'll do in premiership though.

A few stats and other stuff after season end.

DbNJz7tU0AAcm3T

DbNK3VvU8AAoVIC

Good thing I received an increase in budget after promotion. Much better than last season's 9+1. This should help me get a star or two but it's not working so far. All my numerous bids to try signing Donnarumma and Malcolm (Bordeaux) were rejected. Ready to throw money but they won't accept any of it.

DbNNMI2VMAAuRnI

I'm happy with my current team after all new signings and deadwood cleanup done, but would be icing on the cake with those two. Oh well :(

Malcolm would fit right in.

DbNLs-GU0AATJWp

I'll try again before window closes hopefully they accept if I have a good start in the season. So far I scooped up the Community Shield trophy defeating city, but not sure that counts :PP

Oh and most importantly, the owner's happy. Hope it stays that way. Squad satisfaction isn't the best though so will need to work on this.

DbNMMZ-VAAAiEqm

Have played for a while with my Greek team Rodos in a Mediterranean Super League but have decided to start afresh and for the first time move to MLS for a new ML adventure.

Have downloaded a MLS option file, although kept the Med league still running and all the teams created etc

Was going to opt for Orlando City, but decided I'm going to create a fictious team and be their rival, stolen the Orlando Pirates (SA) logo and using that as the emblem.

Found a SA option file that had their kit which I really loved, so decided to load that up and add a little bit of creativity to it, so my team is Orlando Pirates SC sponsored by Disney, lol. Seeing as I love Orlando and Disney well best of two worlds, lol.

Going to create some players, couple of players I've used for a while who are very top notch and a few that I have that have specific abilities.

Our ground will be the Pirate Cove Arena - Orlando (Burg Stadion).

Quite excited to get it underway. I know there will be no CL and stuff that I'll miss, but maybe a change of scenery will be good. Will play on Top Player which is real tough, Legend is just too absurd.

May whack a couple of Legends in the Orlando City team, just to escalate them even further which will add to it.

Not be able to report as well as some of the brilliant vids etc already, but will update as I go. :)

FD

Been off and on between 18 and 17,couldn’t really go back to Pes 17 again,pace felt to fast.
But,lowered it to -2 and my pes 17 ML is back on again.
Playing as A.C. Milan
Season 1 5th place,Copa italia semis,Europa league finals
Season 2 won Serie A,semis in the cup,won Europa league

Just beat Fiorentina 2-0 and Hellas Verona 5-1.
Can’t believe how good this game still plays,bugs yes,still a very good game

Continued my league campaign by beating Udinese 3-0 before hosting Sampdoria.

Been playing both my regular 4-2-1-3 and for this game I decided on my other tactic 3-2-3-2,both work very well to the material I have,either very pacey wingers on my 4-4-2,or my three strong and quite fast CB for my 3-5-2.

Did a few solid transfers before the season started,and decided for one more now in January.
Went for L Insigne,a player i chose every campaign,fast,irrational,and very good.

All my youngsters since season one,the main reason for playing as Milan (tons of young good players) are now between 77-82 I've,so after this season some of the veterans will take a backseat.

Anyway,a few goals,nothing special from my 3-1 victory over Sampdoria.
Next up, Chievo home and away in the cup

Had a rough first leg in the 2nd round of Coppa Italia.
A rainy and slow pitch and I had all sorts of problems with Chievo

Went 1-0 down end of the first half.
In the 60th minute I brought on Bernadeschi and Insigne and got more movement upfront.
Managed to sneak in a header by Bernadeschi in the 75th minute
Game ended 1-1,whicjh means the pressure is on me for the second leg

Game 2 vs Chievo.
Same setting,a very drenched pitch,can’t remember if the rain affects the game in 18?
But in 17 it’s really affecting it,ball moves really slow.
A Chievo who parked the bus,constantly making stops in the game by taking free kicks,I couldn’t get into any rhythm at all.

The chances I had were saved either by their GK or a defenders leg or the woodwork (3 times)
game ended with a sending off for me and a 0-0 draw,which means I’m out.
Kinda felt that in leg 1 already,this wouldn’t go my way,always have a hard time in Coppa Italia
League and CL here we go

Even though my last 3 games have been a horrible script fest,my passing non existing,my players hiding so I’ll have no options for passes,I’m still loving it.
Scraped by with a 1-0 win away vs Frosinone.
Next game Bari at home,and knowing this game,I’ll get murdered

Had 3-0 on league leaders Napoli,game ended 3-3,so still 2nd in the league 4 points behind Napoli.

This game had a pen,haven't taken one in a year at least

Beating Roma at home 3-1 then moved on to a tough game Vs Lazio,also at home

Managed to win after a sweet goal by Niang and a hilarious own goal
One point behind Napoli in first after 26 games.
Next Carpi away.
Suspect it will get rough

Some highlights (I'm stretching that word here) from my league campaign with Hellas Verona
I was chasing a 2-1 deficit in a very good game.
My league campaign with Verona is going to plan,I'm in 17th place after 6 games.
I'll be fighting to stay up this season
Ps sound out of sync,don't know why

Time to wrap up Year 1 in with Norwich City. No gameplay in this video but the next episode will be the start of Year 2. After 6 seasons of trying (3 years @ Newport County, 2 years @ QPR and this season @ Norwich City) Ted Lasso will make his debut in the Premier League.

Just knocked out Barca in the CL qtrs (1-0 at home then 2-1 away)
Toughest game series I've played in a long time.

I'm 1st in Serie A with Milan after 33 games,2 points clear of Napoli.
My next 5 games are a nightmare,season depends on it

Juventus away
Inter at home
Tottenham at home in the CL semi
Fiorentina Away
Tottenham away

Hope I keep it together
Avanti!

After a 2-1 loss v Juventus i had the Derby Della Madonnina
Can't remember one derby vs Inter that hasn't been fierce and nasty.
A few half chances both ways,Inter had one big chance,but the game ended 0-0.

One sending off for each team,I had De Sciglio sent off,two yellow cards for him.
Inter had Icardi sent off,on a stretcher,with an injury (ooops...)

Still one point ahead of Napoli with 3 games left

Nothing special in this video,except 1:30 ish in,you've probably seen it a zillion times before,but the move Brozovic makes on my defender,just lovely.
I give this game a lot of stick but sometimes it's just unbelievable

Champions League semifinal nr 2
Spurs Away,a game that I won quite easily,and I'm now in the final Vs Real Madrid.

But this game had it all.
Didn't capture all of it though.
Harry Kane simulating,got booked
Two chipped goals by me.
Three shooting chances from fk's,one in the crossbar and one in goal (missed that one)
7 yellow cards for the CPU
And a penalty for me.
Fantastic game

Finished my 3rd season with AC Milan.
Won the Uefa super cup Vs Real Madrid at the start,and then my second league title,2 points ahead of AS Roma.

Then came the big game,Uefa Champions League final vs Real Madrid.
Held on to a 2-0 lead late in the game,when they scored twice on me to make it 2-2 after full time.
Extra time saw me scoring 3-2 late in the first extra half.
Real got a penalty with 2 minutes left of the extra time,and made it 3-3.
I could hold on there in the end.
So penalty shoot out was up

This episode features huge matches against the defending Premier League Champions Chelsea, a 2nd round FA Cup thriller against Manchester United and Everton in the league.

So decided to star a ML with Nottingham Forest cause i like their kit with the Pes created lineup. It was really tough to get to the 3rd season as i couldn't really buy and strengthen during the 1st two given how low the budget is. 3rd season i remembered the free agents :... and my team was revamped except fro the RB as he was at 75. I am enjoying it on the whole and hope my frustration don't make me stop as overall if you overlook them it is an exhilarating experience as it was in the old days.

However, one question to my fellow ML players is how the hell is every team able to string passes so easy at the back in tight situations !! sometimes it is just ridiculous as i have a player cornered and all his normal pass lanes blocked and he still is able to have the quickness of thought to find a way out of it. This is ok if it is not the same every single time i have them pegged in front of their goal. I am playing on super star difficulty and i really hate dropping it down as it is the one i play all the time but would it help to drop and without losing the challenge ?

Back
Top Bottom