The Master League adventures thread

So you confirm that with challenge mode the CPU csn "grab" players from me?Because it is the only reason for me to pkay challenge mode ,i dont trust KoNAMIs code.
LAST year i was fired from teams ending 10th in the league instead of 9th and i qualified to EL through winning the cup but the boss still fired me cause i lost the main object.So i never touched chalkenge mode again since then.
Just happened to me once before the beginning of my first ml season. Not all the time. My players are loyal haha.

L6MPG0o.jpg

UEFA Europa League debut. Nice.

And this is my squad after summer transfer market:

HWk9REQ.png

653m96U.png

Picked up my old AC Milan ML.
A ML I only played around 10 games on before dusting it off now.
Bologna away.
Had a few scares,didn't see the midfielder move up centrally and in to my box (downside of man marking both wings and one striker)

Anyway snucked in a very lucky 2-0 win in a tough game

Played on until jan 2020. The AI transfers (bar a few clubs with the bug) aren't terrible. Would be better if rivals didn't make any and players that moved were less likely to move in the next window. Might be better after tomorrows patch and if they didn't notice the issues it might have been an earlier version of the ML we got by mistake(trying to be positive).

Buying players without a release fee can be difficult which is ok for star players but it should't be difficult to by less known players. Maybe I need to use scouts

Players don't seem to grow much differently from their growth curve. Played Lingard for about 20 matches getting 7s and 7.5's and no change in growth. Only players that seemed to get a boost for a few games is the youth out on loan.

Had a few injuries some from fatigue and not subbing. One for Fred at international duty. 3 from tackles. 2 of them were ok to play on, didn't notice them play worse, no indication in the game plan but got a story after the match that they were injured. 1 had to be replaced. If I start a proper ML i'll try to set all players to b or c injury and drop stamina by 10 or so

Had a good few free kicks and scored a good few. 1 penalty

Regens seem the same, got Gareth Barry in the youth squad at 75. Should be able to nerf them with cheat engine. Thoughts going forward once more editors come out would be to remove all players from a certain age, maybe overwrite them with FM imports but depending on how the game shapes up over the next few weeks will help me decide if i'm bothered. Would love to be able to do a ten year ML again but the regens always start to do my head in

I restarted my Real Betis ML because of the last update. We started bad but some rich man gave me money (wink) and now we are on fire!

ptRx5vl.png

by0Q6PM.png

wQ6QUWi.png

rN5Zbov.jpg

Still I hate no headers / no R2 shots with FuMa, but I enjoy everything a lot.

Seeing as I was going to lose many of the players I got on loan to Parma, I decided to actually take a job at Jaguars de Cordoba in the Colombian league. Well, decided is a bit strong as I expected to just have a quick look and then go back to an older save. What made me stay a bit was that I managed to turn the first game from 2-0 down to 2-3 in the final minute. A few decent results later and I am going to stay to finish the league. It is only half a league as well, as they split it in half so there are two champions in a year.
The team is pretty dire but so are the rest of them (mostly 2 star) I have no money but managed to get Gervino on a loan. Also the matches are very close together so the team is knackered at all times. But almost halfway through and 3 points of top I fancy my chances

coasting to a 5th spot in the Colombian League II, I was quite glad to find out there were actually playoffs for the championship. And three home and away games later, Jaguares were on top. The owners were ecstatic of course, and offered a new contract. Also, other Colombian teams wanted a piece. But on Dec 30 the offer came - to manage AC Milan. I pounced, of course. I was hoping that actually winning a title of some sort would attract attention from some of the bigger clubs. And as it turned out, it did. Only Milan though, but they have a ton of money and I think it could be an interesting jump from the slow ass Liga Aguila.
Still, I enjoyed my time at Colombia. Had some really nice matches and the playoffs were very exciting as well.

coasting to a 5th spot in the Colombian League II, I was quite glad to find out there were actually playoffs for the championship. And three home and away games later, Jaguares were on top. The owners were ecstatic of course, and offered a new contract. Also, other Colombian teams wanted a piece. But on Dec 30 the offer came - to manage AC Milan. I pounced, of course. I was hoping that actually winning a title of some sort would attract attention from some of the bigger clubs. And as it turned out, it did. Only Milan though, but they have a ton of money and I think it could be an interesting jump from the slow ass Liga Aguila.
Still, I enjoyed my time at Colombia. Had some really nice matches and the playoffs were very exciting as well.
Sorry mate jobs taken in Milan.
Even though I'm 13th after 5 games I'm staying:)

Well had started my Greek League, but have quickly went back on that.

Have decided to resurrect my old fictional team Banilla and playing in Brazil league, my bitter rivals Banville will have the usual array of Classic team legends.

Main reason I chose this as via myclub I managed to finally nab the elusive Ronaldinho who I've tried to get for years. So will do everything to get him in my team and go for that.

Finished editing and creating kits, so just need to start it up.

FD

Is there another “Pleasure Horn fan” here, like me , checking every December in FIFA club World Cup and still waiting for their first single win in pes history since their introduction as a team? :D

Started my game up and managed to win the International Champions Cup SA but Ronaldinho was too pricy and ended up at Spurs, so reloaded an earlier save and didn't win ICC, but did manage to get Ronaldinho but it took up all my budget.

Playing Brazil Cup and had skipped 1st round in order to. Get Ronaldinho and then skipped 1st leg of next round won 3-0 and got Ronnie.

Played 2nd leg and found myself 4-1 down until the 92nd minute when my Centre half who had pushed up finished a chance to put us through.

I only have 4 subs, a GK, FB, WM, St all on 6m loans.

Got my eyes on a host of freebies but will need a bit of dough.

Now play Corinthians who pipped me in ICC 2nd time around.

FD

Is there no way to get an increased budget from the board this year? I'm into the second season and I haven't been offered a revised budget at all and thus relying on free agents and loans. Last year the board would set transfer and wage budgets for each season, is this a bug?

Is there no way to get an increased budget from the board this year? I'm into the second season and I haven't been offered a revised budget at all and thus relying on free agents and loans. Last year the board would set transfer and wage budgets for each season, is this a bug?
You know you can shift incomes and set them to salary or transfers etc.
Where did you finish? (league cup).
I got a bonus for fulfilling a goal (5 wins) and usually get bonuses for finishing high in comp

You know you can shift incomes and set them to salary or transfers etc.
Where did you finish? (league cup).
I got a bonus for fulfilling a goal (5 wins) and usually get bonuses for finishing high in comp

I won the Championship to get promoted into the Premier League. I've adjusted budgets to control where money goes, but I was expecting to be given new budgets for the new season (this happened in every last ML that I can remember). The prize money for promotion was very little and so I've got a relatively weak team with zero decent depth as I can't afford anyone.

Part of the challenge, but it's not very realistic and last year you received increased budgets depending on performance (not just based on owner goals). I am already out of wage budget because I had two of my better players on contracts that were running out and I can't afford to lose them, at the same time there's no real way to improve my squad.

I won the Championship to get promoted into the Premier League. I've adjusted budgets to control where money goes, but I was expecting to be given new budgets for the new season (this happened in every last ML that I can remember). The prize money for promotion was very little and so I've got a relatively weak team with zero decent depth as I can't afford anyone.

Part of the challenge, but it's not very realistic and last year you received increased budgets depending on performance (not just based on owner goals). I am already out of wage budget because I had two of my better players on contracts that were running out and I can't afford to lose them, at the same time there's no real way to improve my squad.
Strange if you don't get increased budget,maybe a bug this year?
I'm currently playing 17 and I'm getting proper increase in budget every year

Strange if you don't get increased budget,maybe a bug this year?
I'm currently playing 17 and I'm getting proper increase in budget every year

Yeah - I don't think the new budget adjustments should remove an increase in budget, I'll see if it happens after this season. It makes it more of a challenge though!!!!

I´m in January with Stoke City, Skybet League.
For the first time, I tried that challenge mode.

Still in FA cup, have been on 1st place in the chart of the 2nd league but fell down to the 4th, as I lost my last 4 games.
Trust from the manager fell from 52% to 26...lol.

The next match has to be a win!

I enjoy that ML quite a lot, even picking Stoke made me have a TS of 90 already, which wasn´t really nice.
Very strange is, that the defender Shawcross seems to be the anchor. When he´s not in the squad, TS falls down to 70.
That´s special.
Another awkward thing was, getting Yussuf Poulsen signed easily. But well...still it´s fun playing with him.
My other signings were C. Adams, a striker and winger in the low 70´s rating which I had on PES 2018 and loved him there. He´s fast and agile...but here on this team...he didn´t shine through quite much. I´ll still hold him.
Bought another winger Heider Costa, a fast RB (forgot his name) and two CF´s with a high kicking power (forgot their names either).

Mentioned it in the other thread already...I had a match where AI was quite agressive and fouled a lot.
C. Adams held his leg in the last quarter of the match (that animation when he touches his leg and looks tired or injured).
Him and Poulsen been on the ground quite a lot as they have been tackled very often.
AI had a send off due to two yellow cards.
After the match I get the info that Adams and Poulsen are injured for a couple of days.

Really nice...

I didn´t expect much, but I enjoy that ML for now. Curious how it´s gonna turn out further.

My setup:
PC platform, Evo Switcher with all the CL/EL graphics, scoreboards, modified broadcast cam, game speed something between 0 and -1 (adjustable with the Evo Switcher Slider), Inca´s gameplay patch V1_1_1, professional, full manual, 15 mins. All that along with the latest PTE Patch.

To all pc gamers: I can only recommend those mods...it´s awesome!

I´m in January with Stoke City, Skybet League.
For the first time, I tried that challenge mode.

Still in FA cup, have been on 1st place in the chart of the 2nd league but fell down to the 4th, as I lost my last 4 games.
Trust from the manager fell from 52% to 26...lol.

The next match has to be a win!

I enjoy that ML quite a lot, even picking Stoke made me have a TS of 90 already, which wasn´t really nice.
Very strange is, that the defender Shawcross seems to be the anchor. When he´s not in the squad, TS falls down to 70.
That´s special.
Another awkward thing was, getting Yussuf Poulsen signed easily. But well...still it´s fun playing with him.
My other signings were C. Adams, a striker and winger in the low 70´s rating which I had on PES 2018 and loved him there. He´s fast and agile...but here on this team...he didn´t shine through quite much. I´ll still hold him.
Bought another winger Heider Costa, a fast RB (forgot his name) and two CF´s with a high kicking power (forgot their names either).

Mentioned it in the other thread already...I had a match where AI was quite agressive and fouled a lot.
C. Adams held his leg in the last quarter of the match (that animation when he touches his leg and looks tired or injured).
Him and Poulsen been on the ground quite a lot as they have been tackled very often.
AI had a send off due to two yellow cards.
After the match I get the info that Adams and Poulsen are injured for a couple of days.

Really nice...

I didn´t expect much, but I enjoy that ML for now. Curious how it´s gonna turn out further.

My setup:
PC platform, Evo Switcher with all the CL/EL graphics, scoreboards, modified broadcast cam, game speed something between 0 and -1 (adjustable with the Evo Switcher Slider), Inca´s gameplay patch V1_1_1, professional, full manual, 15 mins. All that along with the latest PTE Patch.

To all pc gamers: I can only recommend those mods...it´s awesome!
With Gonzalo Higuain as captain 84 TS
Without Higuain 72.
I'm on a poor run since he's out for a month

Picked up PES 19 last night and started a ML with my son. As part of our setup we play home matches and skip-sim away games, but to us it seemed as though the skipped-sim results were pretty poor. Playing as Leeds we failed to win a single skipped-sim away game. Anyone else seeing this? It didn't seem to be an issue in PES 18.

Socko, are You setting formation & tactics and picking form players before away game sims?

Incidentally,
Anyone signed Justin Kluivert in ML yet?
Took a gamble and got him on loan at halfway point of first Championship season, ( there was zero chance of signing him fully ) for a hefty £2.5 Million loan.
Well what a player,strange thing is with last few weeks of season to go,I chucked in an offer and got him for £14.5 Million.
He is without a doubt My key player.

Socko, are You setting formation & tactics and picking form players before away game sims?

Incidentally,
Took a gamble and got him on loan at halfway point of first Championship season, ( there was zero chance of signing him fully ) for a hefty £2.5 Million loan.
Well what a player,strange thing is with last few weeks of season to go,I chucked in an offer and got him for £14.5 Million.
Started my first ML with Roma,played 6-7 games and J Kluivert was so good (as he is in real life)
Might do a Roma ML post patch,or simply snatch the kid to whatever team I start as

Incidentally,
You play as Leeds mate?

I fancy starting a ML with them on Thursday after installing the new patch. Cracking side to watch this season in real life, I fancy trying to take them up to the PL.

You play as Leeds mate?

I fancy starting a ML with them on Thursday after installing the new patch. Cracking side to watch this season in real life, I fancy trying to take them up to the PL.

Yes,almost always as Leeds.I have set up the formation using Klashmans tactics for Man City,with alternative fall back tactics of Liverpool.

Whoa, with PES you actually learn how the league system works :P .

I didn´t know anything about SkyBet league play ofs until now, since I made it to the 3rd place in the chart.

I´m playing with a 4-2-2-2 formation with two strikers.
Next to Poulsen I used to have Afobe as a second striker and he was like a lite version of Lukaku.
Really great player and I wanted to keep him as long as possible but then a club bought him through the release clause and I couldn´t do anything about it. WTF??!
Well I needed a replacement and bought L. Martinez as a second striker.
He´s okay but I don´t really get warm with him.
In PES 2017 I made it to sign Inaki Williams. I had so much fun with him! Fast, good dribbler.
Since then I keep trying to get him again, but never made it.

Now I traded L. Martinez in and have to pay 6 millions and Williams and his club finally agreed!
Next transfer window is in December though, so I have to wait 2 months more. The deal is done though.

Struggling to find my sweet spot.
I play on full manual and switched back to regular as with professional (prepatch) I couldn´t win anything and I didn´t wanna stay in the 2nd division for another year.
Regular feels okay, but at times too easy, even matches against stronger clubs like Liverpool or Man City are really hard.
Gonna try professional again.

Whoa, with PES you actually learn how the league system works :P .

I didn´t know anything about SkyBet league play ofs until now, since I made it to the 3rd place in the chart.

I´m playing with a 4-2-2-2 formation with two strikers.
Next to Poulsen I used to have Afobe as a second striker and he was like a lite version of Lukaku.
Really great player and I wanted to keep him as long as possible but then a club bought him through the release clause and I couldn´t do anything about it. WTF??!
Well I needed a replacement and bought L. Martinez as a second striker.
He´s okay but I don´t really get warm with him.
In PES 2017 I made it to sign Inaki Williams. I had so much fun with him! Fast, good dribbler.
Since then I keep trying to get him again, but never made it.

Now I traded L. Martinez in and have to pay 6 millions and Williams and his club finally agreed!
Next transfer window is in December though, so I have to wait 2 months more. The deal is done though.

Struggling to find my sweet spot.
I play on full manual and switched back to regular as with professional (prepatch) I couldn´t win anything and I didn´t wanna stay in the 2nd division for another year.
Regular feels okay, but at times too easy, even matches against stronger clubs like Liverpool or Man City are really hard.
Gonna try professional again.
I think professional is the best level (FUMA -1).

Back
Top Bottom