The Become a Legend Adventures Thread(psp)

Come on guys and gals! Lets hear some adventures!

I am new to PES. I got 2011 for Xmas from the wife. I am playing on Amateur level as I haven't played a football game in years and only last year got my PSP. I know I am useless but u gotta start somewhere.

In BAL, I started off at Malaga and then moved on to Racing. I finished the season as Top Scorer with 27 goals. I was scoring about 1 goal per game. Racing finished 5th.

Then in the transfer season I initially regected all offers and then got an offer from Monaco. I decided to take the offer as I wanted to win a Championship and participate in the Champions League. I don't think Racing could win a Liga title.

Started my 2nd season with Monaco. I was shifted around by the coach into various positions which was weird. Anyway got to start in several games but in 10 games only scored 2 goals. Its weird. It seems that at Racing I had more chances. Monaco plays usually with 2 forwards and we do get some chances but fewer finishes. Stronger defenses in France than in Spain?!? At Racing I had more counterattack chances and on the sprint would score. Maybe its easier to score at worse team?!? Anyway, I was called by Greece (National Team) and scored a few goals.

Next game is Champions League which I am a sub for.

Back
Top Bottom