The Become a Legend Adventures Thread(psp)

right 1/2 way through season 2 and it is going better not amazing but we are holding on our 3rd place...I am now a regular in midfield but they keep changing my spot so I have to be careful and spend a lot of time checking my position as if not I am subbed. But my stats look good 4 goals (I have been chosen as penalty taker no idea why and 3 out of 3 so far) and 6 assists (leading the pack there)...Maybe I will get a good option on transfers with that and if not I might get to lead the team up as we are only 2 points under the 1st...let's see what happens how are you doing guys?

Gutted!!! first game of the transfer period and I did great 2 goals and 1 assist for a 4-0 victory over Toulouse I was on a high, just after that got offers from Ajax, Tottenham and Palermo, and frankly was struggling to choose... but my game just went dead on me for no reason....so now I have to redo the game and I bet it will not be as good and will not get the offers again ....not good :-(

Last edited:
I'am at 2nd season now . I joined Genoa hoping to win the Serie A Cup. But after 2 matches, it feels like no hope. They SUCK!!!. Real Betis was better as we beat barcelona 2-1,we beat valencie 4-0 n I score 2 goals!! my first 9.0 rating :D!!!!! and we draw against real madrid.I Feel like returning back to Real Betis.

Update on Season 2:

Played 5 games at PSG but didn't do as well as previously. Team mates weren't passing as readily and I felt myself running around a lot with nothing to show for it. Substituted around 60-75 minute mark in each game.

My 2nd Season

That is the same as me. Not that much effective in my first 5 games though we(BREDA) are 3rd in table.
Doing alot of running about maybe trying to hard to score but i think the defenders have got wise to me as i seem to be closed down alot quicker than before.

Again i am being subbed about the 75th minute mark after a few woeful displays but i think once i get my first goal again they will flow in(it took me 10 matches to get my first in season 1)

Glad you opted for Holland, I thougt it ws a wise place to start because teams play a 433 and there is alot of space.

I'll keep plucking away maybe leave after this season to a big club:PRAY:

I usually drop the difficulty a step or two every time a new PES version comes out - makes adjusting to the new gameplay a bit easier.
I failed a bit with BAL though, amateur level seems way too easy:D
Playing a CW for Real Betis, my player is the leading goalscorer at 25 goals with seven games to go in the first season, and I have pretty much single handedly put the team in the third place in the league. Betis failed at the cup though, defeated in the second round by Villarreal :(

I've taken a breather (now into Everbody's Golf 2) as it really drains you. So intense, and you really can't put it down.

As with SMies, I was thinking of starting anew at amateur to get back into it, but I decided against it. Better to resst and then get back into it.

Anyone been called up for International duty or is that absent from the PSP version? You are asked for your nationality at the beginning, and it would be a shame to lose out on that possibility. ML used to have players called up, albeit you couldn't play as an International.

Ive finished my first season in BAL! Played with Wigan for a while, im lucky i made some goals starting from the start im given the chance in 11st eleven. Well partnering between me and Heskey/Zaki. Help Wigan in top 4!

Being top scorer half season, and then, 6 clubs came in. NEWCASTLE one of them, and for sure i wont miss the chance to partner with Owen or Martins! Majority, i got the chance to start, so i scored a few more and come the end season, i was top scorer. Partnering with Martins or Owen was warvellous, u dont only increase the chance to score, u can even assist them as well and they wont dissapoint you with Owen clinical finishing or Martins godlike speed! But mostly me got to be subafter 70-75 minutes due to stamine...:( well, just make sure me do well in the 70minutes and its ok...

I choosed 15minutes a game, so that i can contribute more because you have a longer time to settle in every game.

Me play as SS/CF/AMF...:)

Good luck guys, but i tell you its addicted!

p/s : Me played the whole season,and before the start of 2nd season, your stats meter will at least up a notch because BAL will accumulate your overall contribution for a season!

Last edited:
Yo Ridolin how do you manage that there is no way I can put it down (not until I get a good club at least) but enjoy your rest man and come back to us even stronger as you are a valuable player ;)...7eleven welcome and good luck for your season in Newcastle hope they fare better than in real...as for myself looking forward to the end of the season topping assists with 9 so far and 6 goals with 10 games left still in the cup thanks to a last gap brilliant assist by me and currently 3rd (bring on the champo league) maybe I will go (or not) would love to play for Marseille though....well we'll keep you all informed and good luck in the mean footie world don't get injured :)

Well, i finished my second season at Breda and got another UEFA cup spot. Finished the season scoring 12, 3 short of last seasons tally but i was suspended for a couple of games due to me picking up a red card at frustration:CURSE:. Was back in the leagues best eleven again but wanted a change to keep my promise of moving after year 2.

As hoped PSG came back in for me again and i felt a loyalty to go to them as they have always shown an interest. I signed and was handed the 11 shirt. It was fate they signed me and i was given my favourite number. First couple of games i came on as AMF we got pumped 3-0 of Bordeux in game 1 and scored in game 2. Think the manager played me there to encourage Kezman to up his game and i was waiting to grab his position. and sure enough next game i was up front and scored the winner.I have played every game apart from when i'm tired.

were playing a 451 and Guily keeps putting balls on a sixpence for me really enjoying it. I had a crazy 3 games starting against Lyon away when we won 2-0 i scored both then a hatrick against Nice in a 3-2 win a last minute winner then another 2 goals against Marseille in a 2-0 win. I am top scorer with 10 Cavaneghi is second with 8 but i am flying in France. Definatly the right move i made.

The antichrist of french football is treating me well:APPLAUD:

Last edited:
Hey Urban, Congrats man (even though I hate you for the 2-0 against Marseille). Glad you love it in France and god luck you should not suffer too much and maybe you will be our champion...AS for me my season 2 is finished as well and we finished 4th which not quite as good as hoped (were 3rd most season) but still acceptable. Finished top ssist with 13 and second goal scorer of my team with 8...5th overall...Now looking for a change I have 4 good offers: Fiorentina, Athletico Madrid, Aston Villa and Tottenham, and frankly I don't know where to go. The 1st are going to be hell to get in the team, while the other 2 will be easier but I do not know who to pick, Tottenham have a better potential but ASton Villa are playing the UEFA Cup...Decisions, Decisions... By the way anybody else uses Jonoathome's OF? I had the shock of my life to see Wolves lose the Champo League final 1-0 to Real Madrid...Scary!!!
Good luck for the new seasons or the transfers guys....will keep informed of my movements, if you have any suggestions tell me...:JAY:

I did ponder a move if the likes of Tottenham or such came in for me a may transfer to them but looking now i have been quite lucky where i have chose to go. I'm assuming season 4 or 5 is where the big teams will come in to try to sign you.

Sorry about Marsielle Mort :P

im playing for newcastle now on my 2nd season and i am now a regular first team player always playing nearlu 90mins of the match! scored 1 goal and assisted two and got Man of the match twice! only played about 10 odd games this season

K my story - Started off with my character - Called him Taz. Registered as a AMF, SMF, SS. Character is 181cm and 80kg. Used extra 20 points on techniques, pass accuracies and weak foot accuracy and frequency.

Played friendly match and was put on right wing - scored two goals and set up another. Got followed by three clubs and selected the least famous in the Dutch League - Heracles.

Joined my new club - was given the number 13 - bad luck? you tell me at end of the season!! Started first three games on the bench - for each of them vs Ajaz, Feyernoord and AZ I came off the bench as a CF at beginning of second half and scored 1 goal so that was 2 victories and a draw.

After this I got my first team place as an AMF and never looked back. My team played a 4-5-1 formation with 2 DMs and RM and LM so that pretty left the job of creating and scoring on my shoulders and boy did I do it. Only skipped one game and wasnt selected for another. Led Heracles to the Eredivisie title with a last day win over the leaders at that moment - Feyernoord!! We lost about 3 games and drew 5. Won MVP - Scored 20 goals and was 2nd highest goal scorer and had 4-5 assists. During season I had plenty of offers but decided to stay at Heracles as I appreciated the role my manager gave me - Pretty much built his team around me!! :)

Also led Heracles to the Dutch Cup beating PSV. I didnt score in Final and missed several sitters but I set up goal. We won after extra tiime and on penalties!! - Won MVP there with 4 goals and had most assists.

Second season is there and more offers. Definitely gonna move from Herakles. Helped them already. I only want to move to Ajax to play alongside Assiati, Huntelaar, Emmanuelson, Lindgren et al.

My stats are only +2 and +3 for some from my original settings - Cant see the training regime some peeps use - I have a feeling it is only on the PS3 version. IF anyone finds it for PS2 holla. Yeah that is my first season in 'Becoming a legend' - Took me two nights to complete one season!! Loving it.

Good on you Cristao you seem to be doing really well... Right I have started my 3rd season by moving to Tottenham, and I am really glad I did so as when they signed me they got rid of JEnas Lennon and MOdric, so my fear of not playing changed quickly. My first 2 games I started as a sub and came on 2ce once as a winger and once to replace the injured Bentley and gave 3 assists (that Bent is on fire) hit the post once as well. I am now a regular (as Bentley is off for 9 weeks) and I am loving it. The only problem is we have only 1 striker as they sold Pavlyuchenko(why?) and Dos Santos...So I might need to go up when Bent is out so finger crossed I will be ok. If not they have played Gilberto to replace him but he is really rubbish at shooting... So let us hope we will be ok... 6 games so far and 4 assists joint 1st but no big 4s played yet, will be the test... Good luck guys

I know I said I would be loyal but hey if wishes were horses beggars would ride. I sat down and thought about it. I have won all there is to win in the Dutch League apart from top goalscorer and top assist. I have won MVP, Best Eleven, League title and Cup.

I definitely had to move. So I waited. I looked at my offers, looked at staff on club, looked at size, looked at reputation, looked at quality of players and league. I am not going to EPL until I am 24 or 25. Luckily Mallorca came in for me. So there I am at age 18 - moved from Herakles to Mallorca.

As at Heracles, I spent the first three games on the bench - then got inserted after 45 minutes as a forward. Dont they get the message I am not a CF!! I am an AMF, SS, SMF!! Luckily we won the first three matches - I had an average of 6.0 for those three - BAD huh - I felt out of place. Until my coach decided right - throw him in the deep end. I got selected first team place as a RMF!! :APPLAUD:

First game in starting lining up set up Webo - he scored - we maintained the winning record. Next game was a draw. Third game was lovely - I scored 1 and set up another. I ran rings round the opponents - dribbles, intercepts, passing - was on top and won man of match!! Next up was Barcelona - coach moved me to LMF and guess who I was up against Carlos Puyol!! I did everything and Valdes saved the three opportunites I had. Needless to say and gratefully game was a draw!! Puyol by the way won man of the match!! Hmm I wonder why!! :RANT: Dude fouled me throughout the game. I decided to bulk up in player settings - is that cheating? i.e. change physical attributes afterall I am a growing teenager - changed to 183cm and 84kg. Next game I ran rampant and we won 6-0. oolala!!

So that is it 7 games into second BAL season, team won 5 drew 2 - I have 2 assists and 1 goal. Still learning!

which celebration did y'all choose for players - I chose 62 and 8 ( i think 8 not sure - it is the ronaldinho/kazu (japanese legend) dance)

already 1/2 way through season 3 with Tottenham and I cannot understand what they are playing at...after replacing successfully DB 3 goals and 11 assist (that Darren is unbelievable in the zone, he never misses). WHen he came back they plainly dropped me out of the team... I thought on the 1st game I needed resting but now I have not played 4 and then they put me in leftback????? never mind it is transfer time so if a good team comes I will go unless I play again as we are currently 2nd to Liverpool and looking quite good... My cvelebrations are 71 and 76 but I never get to see them... I just hope I will go back to playing because I thought I was doing great...if not roll on whoever... what are you up to guys? Ridolin are you back on full batteries now?

First season in france finished we were 3rd behind Bordeux and Marsielle who won the league(you can tell it's a game mort lol :) )##Anway was 2nd top scorer with 22 goals behind Cavaneghi. Scored the winner in the cup final so all in all really happy. New season and Marsielle(lol), Fiorentina, Bordeux, Tottenham and Athletico Madrid have all come in and i'm like OMG what do i do.

I decided to stay for another year in france and have scored 8 goals in 4 games. We are playing more attacking football where as before we were grinding out 1-0 wins. Defenders fear me now as i am becoming a victim of some shocking tackling, My guy got injured but thankfully came back on ok.

May leave frrance after year 2 hopefully Ac Milan, Chelsea, Man U or Barca will snap me up.

Urban did you stay put and not go to Marseille....why???? never mind good luck again in my home...Got a shocker in the transfer as Real Madrid came in for me but Tottenham blocked me, did not know they could do that...anyway they gave me my spot back with Bentley and Modric on my sides and we were happily winning and after that got injured by Micah Richards and I was off for 14 weeks...and he did not even get a red card for that... anyway the team slowed down without me and we are now 5th, with a few games left hopefully I can get back in there and do some good, and maybe another big team will come for me...looks like 4th season is where it all starts coming in ....bring in the money people....good luck you guys keep us all informed on how you are doing...

No i didn't go Mort. i like to think i'm a loyal player lol. One more year in Paris depending on our Champions League adventure the i will go to Marsielle lol

I'd like to think i'll try 2 years in each league then choose a club to call home so when i;ll be 26 i'll settle down somewhere

Great to hear all the stories are rolling along and a few more. What makes this so good are the different experiences. Anyway, to my career.

3rd Season started and I felt that I needed to move. Roda hadn't done so well last season and I hadn't improved as much as I had liked. It was best for us both for me to move on. However, no real offers that grabbed me in the first few weeks of negotiations. Perhaps Roda knew I had itchy feet because I wasn't an automatic start in the games I played, and when I did get on my play was a little indifferent. I kept getting put on the left wing and that wasn't helping. Finally, after 3 weeks of negotiations a bid came in from Real Mallorca. For my first game I came on in the second half as a CF and didn't score, but did well enough. The next game I started as an LMF but it was a more central role which was more exciting. I found more space and opportunity to get in amongst it all.

And I have to say I am enjoying my time here. 10 games in, and I've score 3 and made 4 assists, my best yet. The great thing is that the quality of passing is much better and my favourite move is to have a go at the defenders, getting past them and into the corner, before doubling back and sending in a pin-point(ish) cross.

Really, really enjoying my time here and as long as I keep playing 2 out of 3 games I don't see myself moving again.

Back to Mallorca and TAZ!! My season in Spain is proving a success so far!! Season is finished. We lost in semifinals of Kings Cup to Barcelona. Manager didnt play me for first leg and we lost 3-1. Then at the Nou Camp He played me 'the twunt' and we won 2-1. Unfortunately we couldnt get the third goal and yours truly missed 3 sitters!! :(

In the league tho it was all different - I scored 25 goals - had 9 assists. Mallorca won the league on the last day beating Deportivo!! I won highest goal scorer. I was second on assists list. I was not happy that Ruud was named MVP!! However that is that. So far gotten Spanish and Dutch league titles. Stats are now +5 from when I started and I have 5 '75'in pace, dribble accuracy, shot power, acceleration and mentality, 1 '86' in aggression - I have some 74's - most of my stats are high 60s and low 70s.

Now here is the key question. Do I move? I play where there is poor power supply. In one game Spurs came for me and I moved. I had to move. Unfortunately power went off and lost that game :(!! Then started again and moved to Marseille - power went off again!! See a pattern? I decided to eff it and stay at Mallorca - let me get my first taste of European soccer. No Power loss!! :lol:

So far - we have won one and I havent scored. I seem to be developing much better at Mallorca and the coach is rotating me in 3 spots LMF, RMF and CF although I am not a CF!!

hi guys....first off Cristao sorry your move to Marseille did not go through due to powerloss, you would have loved it there... anyway Mallorca is a cool club....Still at Tottenham myself (have not played much since last post as work has been a hassle) and doing strong we are 3rd now with 5 games left and in 1/2 finals of the cup should win it as against WBA... but if we don't qualify for the Champo league I am off to somewhee better,still injured for 2 weeks so we'll see what happens...good luck guys..

Midway through season 3 and i'm top scorer with 20 goals 8 ahead of Gomis.
We are in the knockout stages of the Champions League though i have only scored 1 in the first game away to Roma in a win. Marsielle were in the same group as us but finished bottom. We went through top with 9 points playing Cluij next round.

I am definatly leaving at the end of the season, we are in second 5 points behind Lyon but if i can secure top scorer in France i would be a very happy boy ,anything else would be a bonus.

I have still to play in England, Spain and Italy and will play in each league for 2 years so ideally i want AC Milan then Barcalona then end my spell at Chelsea or Man United. i'm still 20 in my career so i would look to settle at 26 keeping my 2 year at each club pattern going.

good luck guys

Get out of Spurs Mort. They'll kill you :)

Hi guys, thought I would drop by from my busy time in Real Madrid..yes you read it right Tottneham have let me go... came back on time for the last few games and the cup final...we won it!!! against Newcastle thanks to me...1 assist 1 goal and 1 penalty caused...3-2 final score... but the league finished crap 4th despite me giving 1 goal and 5 assists in 3 games...Gomes thought it would be funny not to stop the ball anymore and we took a whooping by Man Utd 7-2 and they won it...and despite being top assist on the 1st day of transfer I thought where can I go and Real came to see me again with better luck this time and they are awesome played me sub on the first game and in 1/2 a game gave 3assist (thank you Ruud and Raul. Next game played number 10 and gave 2 more assists, and feel like I am on top of the world, plus they gave me my number (22) on signing and didn't need to change it...WIll keep you informed on the season...but 4th season is the wonderful life so far...DJ you have to keep faith as eventually they do trust you even though they are dummies...Urban congrats on your good season so far and thanks for the advice of leaving Tott, do not worry about Lyon they cheat anyway...come and join me and we will kill them all...mwahahahahaha :TWIST:good luck guys...

OMG, I'm now playing six seasons, second year Barcelona in the first 18 games 25 goals as number 9... My PSP did fall out, lost all data! :\ (sorry about my English, I'm from Holland)

Im finding this hard and frustrating guys. I spend a lot of time calling for a pass and being in a good position but the player tends to turn the opposite way and pass it back or lose it.... any ideas?

Sometims the secret is not to always call for the ball, but be close and avaliable for the pass if that makes sense.:COOL:

If you keep asking for it more than likely they will try a stupid 50 yd pass which will never happen

that is so very true Urban I am sick of seeing my players kicking to the other side of the world or going backwards all the time... But in the same way if you show you can do it sometimes they give you the ball more...Anyway loving life in Madrid as SNeijder and Robben are injured so getting loads of games in and RUud and Raul are so easy to assist it is incredible....looking forward to my next game as it is against Tottenham in CHampo League...cannot wait to show them what they lost with me....Good luck guys, give some news please :BYE:

Well i'm in the Champions League final yes thet's right you read correct
The Champions League Final. We are playing Barca and do you know what is the funniest thing? in France i have not scored in about 12 games and i'm stuck on 21 goals and all the other strikers are breathing down my neck closest now on 18 and i'm worried that i'll lose my top scorer in France position.

But the champions league since the knock-out stage i have hit form.

2nd round game 1= we beat Cluij 1-0 i scored the winner at home.
2nd leg i didn't play but we won 2-1 away

Q-Final v Real Madrid we won 1-0 home 90th minute winner i scored.
Away 0-0 we went through to face Inter Milan.

S-Final first game in Paris we won 1-0 again i scored but the highlight for me was the 2nd leg. I scored to put us 1-0 up then scored at the start of the 2nd half 3-0 aggregate then Adriano scored then Cambiasso but Inter were throwing men forward and i rounded the keeper in 87 minutes to wrap the tie up, all of a sudden i'm second top scorer behind Drogba in the goal charts:EASY:.

Anyway i'll let you know how the final goes. If we manage to beat them i "hope" big clubs will come for me but at the moment i'm playing rubbish in France all of a sudden and great in Europe.

Glad your getting your chance mort:BOP: let me know how spain is

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom