The Become a Legend Adventures Thread(psp)

waow congrats Urban hope you beat the old Didi in the champo league goals, then come and join me in Spain you will have a gerat time so many opportunities here it is unbelievable, we are top of the league after 6 games and I have don 9 assists and 3 goals already...not to mention the 6-0 whooping of Tottenham in the champo with 1 1/2 goals (caused an OG) and 3 assists by myself... Do not worry too much in the french league if you are doing crap it is because they know you will be going soon and are blocking you...you will still dothe job at the end of it I am sure...Good luck for the big game beware of Puyol, he is a sadisitic B*****d on tackles...

Well maybe i got caught up in the hype and truly believed we would win the Champions League but... we lost 2-1 losing a last minute goal in extra time to Gudjonsson.:CRY:

Eto'o scored in the 2nd minute but we qualised in the 44th but it was backs to the wall for us and we really cannot complain. I perhaps had my worst game missing alot of chances especially after having Marquez and Puyol on toast but ended up with a 5 rating:CURSE:.

But the funny thing is that it spured me on to finish top scorer in France with 27 goals. We lost the League cup which we were holders 2-0 to Bordeaux.

But the 27 + 7 in the champions League hopefully will make me a nice target for some clubs. 34 goals this season not bad but i thought that would be it and i would pick an offer but I got picked to play for Scotland in the Euro qualifiers !!:APPLAUD: Happy and shocked

first game away to Italy also in group is Holland and Croatia:CONF: so it will be a short qualifier for us lol and no euros.

Have not played the game yet as i was pooped last night but hopefully gety back on track later.

Congrats Mort i am hoping to join you in Spain unless AC come in for me then it's off to Italy but i want a team that does not play 4-5-1.

Keep posting guys:)

Hi Urban sorry about your loss, I know you did all you could, it is not your fault PSG are just not worthy of a champo league title...do you play on psp and got called by your nation? As I would love to know that I might get called up for France one day...anyway as long as you avoid Puyol you will be fine and loving the all attack game here in Spain...have not played much since my last post as I have been challenged on Lego Batman but I am itching to give Ruud some more golden balls....

Cheers for now....

Hmm I am now frustrated with Mallorca. We were in the European Championships then got Inter, Milan and FCR in group. We beat Inter and Milan and drew with FCR then disaster! My manager refused to play me so we went out. I was mad. Then he now sold best players to Arsenal and Man Utd and bought crap!!

Oh well I won the Spanish league (29 goals, 20 assists) - got MVP and Top 11. Won Spanish Cup - Got MVP there too. Then European Masters Cup - I was surprised to get European MVP and Top 11 awards. Real Shocked then that no major clubs came in for me except Lazio and Ajax. I said no to them and waited. Big mistake no one else came but there was no way I could stay at Mallorca. I had started to personally dislike Webo - Manager had sold 3 solid players. I was tired of the length of the season. So when Bordeaux offered I jumped on it and moved to the French League - Time for new waters and new championships. Still aint moving to the Premier League or Serie A.

So far i have had my first 90 - in Aggression and 82 in mentality. My dribbling and passing stats are 77 and 78. Shooting stats and Pace are in that range as well. I am getting there - just 20 and still havent reached peak. Perhaps the French league will offer that but if they dont - BYEBYE!!

PS i love playing against Real Madrid as a left winger - Only Marcelo on that flank!! MUHAHAHAHA!! Cant catch me!!

Is it even possible to play for your national team? I know it is on the ps3, but i'm unsure about the psp. An also, the psp BAL doesn't have strengthen, why?!

Well i fiished top scorer in France after the defeat at the Champions League final. i also scored 4 goals for Scotland in the European Championship:).

we beat Italy 1-0 thanks to a OG. We beat Holland 2-0 i scored both and beat Croatia 2-1 i scored both aswell but we got beat 1-0 by Italy in round 2:CRY: but i noticed you do not get experience points in National...Very strange.

I'm playing on PS2.

Anyway Valencia came in for me and i jumped at the chance but i'm not enjoying it here. i keep getting played RWF or LWF i'm a Striker i need t be in the midde and after Villa poor start the manager finally played me in the middle and the goals have started coming for us. We have started to climb up the table into third we have changed formation to a 442 we are out the champions league but i have scored 16 in all competitions ad think my scoring has alerted the big clubs so far but i was waiting for the january transfer window to come because i felt i needed a move.

The transfer window came and 6 clubs expressed a intrest and to my shock look who it was..

xdfmfp.jpg

OMG where do i go...

HELP

:SHOCK: waow Urban that is massive...and there I was about to tell you my delight of my 1st Hat Trick with Madrid in a classic demolition of Getafe...7-0 yes yes 3 goals for me including a brilliant free-kick from 29m and 3 assists as well....also won against Barcelona thanks to myself setting up a beautiful OG by Marquez in the dying minutes of the game....loool....come to Madrid mate anyway as you will have so many good players to help you score it is unbelievable...anyway good luck in your choice...personally it would be Real Man Utd or Inter (any of them) for the little story I have finished lego batman and it was good fun if you like that type of game but a bit too long though to get everything...

urban i refused to go to valencia!! I left and went to Bordeaux - saw that Cavenaghi had 90+ finishing. This was wut attracted me - the chance to play with much better players!!

SO far - already numero uno in France .. we are doing not too badly in Euro Championship yet Nigeria doesnt want to call me up. Am fourth in goal scoring charts and first in assists charts.

Got 80+ in attack level, dribble acc and speed, speed and acceleration, shot power, mentality and 93 in aggression. So far I am 21 and enjoying this.

Re: The Become a Legend Adventures Thread

What level you guys playing on? i'm top player.

Also i've decided to stay at Valencia for the season and finish top scorer and if poss win the league(6 points behind Atletico) win the Copa Del Rey then leave with my head held high rather than run when the going got tough. I could not look my player in the eye if he quit lol:D

If Ac Milan are still sniffing about at the end of season i'll go there but i'll check most of the top players have not retired first lol.

Congrats to you mort a hatrick a 3 assists is excellent i'm sure Barca will buckle with new galactico's like you being bought by Madrid. Where are you looking to end up?

My shot accuracy is at 93 also aggression.
Attack, Technique dribble is 80+. One thing i hate is that your weak foot accuracy does not seem to go up which i thougt was strange, surely you GET BETTER with age:THINK: it's a fact in real life the more you do it the better you get

Hmm got some brilliant stuff during the weekend .. Urban - just started playing PES so not on Top Player yet.

I won European Championships with Bordeaux!! Got selected in World 11. Then surprise surprise - Got called up to play for Nigeria!! Won the African Nations Cup - Got every award apart from assist King. Scored 6 goals in 3 caps - it was against Senegal and Angola so pffft!

Barcelona, Man Utd, Juventus, Inter have come in for me!! Not moving yet - Dont think I wanna go to that level yet. Got 80s in more stats. So far so good and just 22.

congrats cristao that is great news (are you on psp?)I hope you can replace okocha in them nigerian hearts..... anyway just a quick message from Madrid all is going good killing my opponents but struggling in the copa as my teammates don't seem bothered about it... weird... nevertheless scored a weird one this morning, was on the side and did a cross that went straight in over the goalie with nobody trying to stop it or header it...anyway I am top assist in Spain, Copa and Europe so all is glorious under the Spanish Sunshine. To answer you Urban my dream is to play for Marseille of course but 1st I am going round the World of football to have a bit of fun... the only bad thing in BAL is that some stuff does not evolve my endurance is still only on 4 which is bad and I cannot get any more stars which could be useful like the one for shooting better from far off which is a bonus when playing as number 10 (22 on the shirt but who cares)...only missed 3 games so far as was tired but played all the others nearly complete... keep you informed when I am the King of Spain...:D

Amazing stuff mort. Yes i took your advice and joined Madrid after a amazing finish to the season. i'm glad i stayed. I finished top scorer in spain with 24 goals we won the UEFA cup against...........Wigan(weird one i know) Won the Copa Del Rey against Real Madrid and was named Europes top player(Ballon D'or:APPLAUD:), in the European team of the year, Top player in the League so i am definatly glad i stayed.

Barcalona,Chelsea Ac all came back in but i felt Madrid was to big to say no to. So far we are top by 2 points We beat Barca in Game10 2-0 at the Nou camp i scored number 2 with a header 4 points in our group in champions league Chelsea beat us 1-0 grrr but we have come stuck due to getting beat of MallorcaWTF!! What i want most is a League title and Champions League glory. I will not rest till i have it

So things going well, Robben even gave me my number 11 he took 14 lol.

Thaks for the advice mort and i hope your next move is a great move.:)

yo guys what has happened to you all? I go on holidays for Xmas and nobody posts for 2 weeks???? are you fed up with the BAl mode? I am not now in Juventus after winning everything for Madrid and being picked in world 11 but wanted to see a new league (still not decided where to stay for the rest of my career apart from Marseille) anyway come on guys come and tell me all and a happy footballing new year....

(PS2) I finished my first season with Fulham (we finished 14th). I scored 7 goals and got 2 assists and i was played as a LMF for the most of it. Only Zamora scored more goals than me (8) at the club that season.

I've now joined Osasuna and have only played through the first fixture, in which i came off the bench and was subbed later, lol. My stats are still rather poor though.

yo guys what has happened to you all? I go on holidays for Xmas and nobody posts for 2 weeks???? are you fed up with the BAl mode? I am not now in Juventus after winning everything for Madrid and being picked in world 11 but wanted to see a new league (still not decided where to stay for the rest of my career apart from Marseille) anyway come on guys come and tell me all and a happy footballing new year....
me fedup? hell no. i have been away in xmas. in the philippines and i took my psp with me :)

im on my 4th season now with valencia. i was with newcastle for two seasons and then switched to real betis as newcastle seemed to keep dropping me despite me getting an average match rating of 7.5 most of the time and practicly being newcastles best player:CONFUSE:

i then played for real betis for what, 10 games and transfered to valencia. too good of an offer to turn down really hehe. i am begining to score alot of goals now, most of them being 30-40 yard belters!

i am more like a gerrard type player that scores long range shots and provides great passing and vision to the attackers. in my last game i set up one and scored 2!

im 20 years old and really enjoy playing in the la liga more then the premiership:)

btw can you play for your international tea in the psp version?

Last edited:
hey guys,

First of all welcome to the Professor, I hope you can become yet another superstar...wish we could build a team with all our players it would be awesome...just like your news Jonneymendoza congrats enjoy your life in Spain as it is the best place so far (apart from Marseille)... Do not come to Juventus I hate it....it is stupid here, came to replace the great Nedved and they keep playing me out of position...even played right back (and I am a lefty...)...but hey oh will keep it to the end of the season and will try and move to a better life...still managing ok though 10 games 3 goals and 5 assists (most of it in 1 game though) top mark 9.5 worst 7 (what do you expect I am not a RB)...nevermind Ranieri is pants with me....Good luck guys keep'em coming...

I'm finally playing in the position i want (at Osasuna), as a central AMF behind the striker, in a 4-2-3-1 formation. I've already got 2 assists, in just a few games. Of course, the main reason for choosing Osasuna was the formation.

After reading these comments BAL mode sounded great so i started one a couple of days ago and i signed for west ham united with my positions being CF/SS/AMF. The first couple of games i found it hard to score and then all that changed when i scored my first goals against man city, now i can't stop scoring 10 goals in 13 matches including a my first hat-trick against Liverpool i am currently top goal scorer, my team are 11th and are next game is against Man Utd.

Hi Carnage welcome to the wonderful game of being a footie star... I hope you get a great career, not at WHU though, and keep posting news on how you are developping... I have taken a break from this at the mo as Juventus are driving me crazy.... trying a bit of Master League with marseille (what a surprise!!!) and so far enjoying it a bit apart from Tottenham not letting me take Campbell in.... nevermind will soon be in Italy again I think...
Good luck all

Hi guys sorry i have not posted in awhile been busy over xmas and think i have had a bit of overkill on it so having a break but thought i would update you all.

Real Madrid has been a great season and i have had an incredible year as the screens will show

2nu413a.jpg

2013-2014 a vintage year. 54 goals in 53 games:SMUG: 14 in the Champions League including 2 against Man u in the final to win 2-1

My accolades include

16lkbpc.jpg

Top one was League runners up:RANT: I still have not one a league title yet!!

Leagues best eleven
European Player of the year twice 2013-2014 again
Worlds best eleven.

I need World Player of The Year and a League title and International titles thought i have 4 goals in 4 international games for Scotland.

Nice to see you back again Mort. I am probably going to go to Chelsea then end up at PSG to finish my career(good days there) sorry Mort;)

what level are you playing at? top level? also what advice can you give in order to score loads of goals

Yes i'm playing at top player.

I had mentioned in a earlier post that i stopped using R2 to call for the ball and founf that if i was close enough to them they would play the ball more into my stride and generally play me a better ball.

When i used R2 earlier in the game i found that they would always try a lofted or a chip pass to you(especially when near their goalmouth)and it was really frustrating because it would never be done in real life and the defenders always got back intime to intercept or the keeper would be ontop of you by the time you controlled this.

Hope this helps

Just to let you know how i'm getting on now.
In my first season with west ham we finished 15th, we were the FA Cup runners up(lost 3-1 to Man Utd I WASN'T CALLED UP):RANT:
but i scored 22 goals in 37 games and was voted in the league's best 11.

But in my second season with west ham we came 7th and we won the FA CUP against....MAN UTD 1-0 I SCORED THE WINNING GOAL:SMUG:. Also i was voted in the league's best 11 again and was the league's top goalscorer with 31 goals plus my one goal in the FA Cup final which was a total of 32 goals in 39 matches.

I now play for FC Schalke 04 i choose this team because this was the best team offering for me and also they were in the champions league. so far so good i suppose because i'm keeping Kevin Kuranyi out of the team and i have scored 12 goals in 15 games including a sick goal against FC Barcelona:SHOCK: in the group stages. I'm playing on professional and i really enjoying this mode

Last edited:
Hi people!

Just to update you about my BAL. Where do i start.

Firstly i start of with where i lefted off with FC Schalke 04 i didn't really enjoy ny time here i came hoping to win at least one cup and we won nothing:SHOCK: we finished 4th in the league, got knocked out of the champions league group stages finishing last:SHOCK: and lost in the cup final. pretty s*** season but on the flipped side i did score 24 goals in 38 games and i was the league's top goal scorer and league's best 11, BUT I HAD TO GO!!!

The Transfer window opened and i got the usual mid-table club offers all worst then schalke and i couldn't believe it i was ready to stay one more year at the dump until a offer got my attention....

It was Atletico Madrid they were ranked 28 i was very pleased with the offer a i jumped ship quickly:BYE:
Thank God i did because what a season i had even though we didn't win anything i was still very much happy because I SCORED 49 GOALS IN 45 MATCHES 35 IN THE LEAGUE AND 14 IN THE CHAMPIONS LEAGUE i was the league's and europe top goal scorer aswell as the league's and europe's best 11 and the champions league overall best player (Knocked out in the semi to liverpool 2-2 away goals Maxi missed a penalty i won:RANT:) Also i formed a solid partnership with Aguero he scored 22 goals.
But before all this during the January Transfer window the big clubs started to come in for me MAN UTD, JUVENTUS, BARCELONA as tempting as it was i rejected:SMUG:

But in the Summer Transfer window it was a different story the negotiation period got underway and as always west ham wanted me back:YAWN: ANYWAY that is when it started to get serious firstly it was Arsenal, Lyon, Barcelona, Inter that all wanted me i thought i might so well go to the next week to see how else would be bidding then Inter made another offer along with Liverpool and Real Madrid:SHOCK: i thought about it and it was either Barca, Madrid or Inter and i choose.................REAL MADRID because they had won the champions league two in a row. SORRY ATLETICO IT HAD TO BE DONE:SAL:

Now i'm at madrid i recieved the number 9 shirt :WORSHIP: and i'm currently top goal scorer 14 goals in 8 games :WORSHIP: i know i'm good world player of the year here i come:SMUG:

SO FAR IN MY CAREER 141 GOALS IN 167 GAMES
3 ASSISTS:LOL:

i assume your a forward? im a midfielder and struggling to score. i may create a new player and try forward position

i assume your a forward? im a midfielder and struggling to score. i may create a new player and try forward position

Yes i'm a forward and mentioned in earlier post that i restarted my career because i was poor previous time as midfielder :BYE:

yeah me to a started a career CMF because i wanted to be a gerrard type player but i found it very hard so i started another one and my position are CF/SS/AMF the glory positions:)).

Hi guys, one word to give you an idea on how I am evolving:AAARGH!!!!! I was nicely finishing my season with Juventus top of the league and top assist and as I was saving my PSP crashed and now I cannot upload the save anymore....so I have lost my player I think...and I do not know what to do...do I restart the same or a different one? or do I just give up?
Come on guys I need your advice there....thinking of doing a forward and retrying to get the same clubs again to see if I can replicate my successes..... Well will wait for your thoughts...furing this time my masterleague and wolrd tour are going good.....Well done carnage anyway have fun in Real they are a nice team to play for. Urban you are not my friend anymore...only joking good luck if you get Chelsea....

Cheers

Update - Sorry I havent been around for a while.

After Bordeaux - I moved to Barcelona - mes que un club. I took over from Messi in the SS position. Broke all my previous scoring records. However we came second in La Liga - Real Madrid beat us. We won all other trophies - I won Best player of league, Goal King, Assist King, Best European Eleven. I was unhappy with Xavi, Puyol and the fact that Bojan wasnt playing that many times.

After Barcelona - I moved to Chelsea and replaced Anelka as SS. Lovely season - won all trophies and all titles except World Best Player. How does one win that? I was unhappy at Chelsea tho - I am a tottenham supporter (could that be why?)

From Chelsea - at age 24 I moved to Milan - Won all trophies and titles except World Best Player. GRRR - Still cant figure how to unlock that title. So far all stats apart from Swerve and FK accuracy, Condition are above 80. Enjoyed playing alongside Pato, Ronaldinho, Emerson, Giovinco as an AM. Got my highest ever goals tally and assists. Also got my first red card. Did my first full pitch dribble. Twas enjoyable. Scoring from corners, through balls.

I think I will go up to a higher level. I am thinking that I am not as good a player as most here cos I dont do Top Player Level.

Back
Top Bottom