The Become a Legend Adventures Thread(psp)

Right guys,

Tried to forget about this after the mess my PSP did and could not resist so I have started a new one as attacking midfielder, got signed by AZ aalkmar and I am loving it...the dutch league is awesome... got Dembélé in front of me in a 4-2-2-1-1 style and I cannot stop passing to him, did 15 games so far scored 3 and assisted 12....AWESOME!!!!!
Really loving life might even stay a bit before going home to MArseille....

Anyway guys come on I am missing news here...apart for Cristao who is doing great congrats man!!!!

well my psp is messed up atm. the analoge stick seems like its defaulted to moving things onscreen to the bottom even though the actual stick is positioned in the centre!!

looks like i have to open it again

BIG UPDATE

I finished my season a while back and just started my second season with them.

In my first season i won the league and the champions league but got knockout of the first round of the spanish cup.

Firstly the low point of the season as i got knocked out by deportivo in the spanish cup on penalties i was sub in the 72min again :RANT: The jinks even happens in the game.

Secondly i won the league. What a nerve-racking season. This is because i only won the league because barcelona draw 1 of there last 3 games. if the won that barca would of won on goal differences :))

In the champions league i hammered AC Milan in the final 5-0 i scored four of the goals :SMUG: but this could be down to the fact that all the good AC players had retired.

All in all great season i won the league and champions league and indivdually i won the:
League Top Goal Scorer
League's Best Eleven
League's Best Player
European Best Eleven
European Best Player :BY:
World's Best Eleven

I also racked up 64 goals and 5 assists in 48 games

In the second season that i've just started with madrid i have scored 13 goals and 1 assist in 8 games and i believe i scored my best goal since i started BAL mode against valencia. The ball was swung in by L.Diarra from a free kick i chested the ball over a defender's head the volleyed the ball in the air from outside the box.:D
I my next club will probably AC Milan or Inter Milan maybe when i'm 26.

I'm currently 22 years old and my currently total goal tally is:

204 Goals in 215 Games

Hi guys, well that is it my season is now finished with AZ Alkmaar, went up to the Champo League quarter final but got beaten by Man Utd (that devil CR7) but won the eredivisie and the Cup with me as best assist in both and quite good in scores as well ( 29 assist and 11 goals and 6 assists and 3 goals) I loved being a number 10 for them... But now on my way to.....Marseille... yes at last my team wants me....oh happy days!!!!!

BIG UPDATE

I finished my season a while back and just started my second season with them.

In my first season i won the league and the champions league but got knockout of the first round of the spanish cup.

Firstly the low point of the season as i got knocked out by deportivo in the spanish cup on penalties i was sub in the 72min again :RANT: The jinks even happens in the game.

Secondly i won the league. What a nerve-racking season. This is because i only won the league because barcelona draw 1 of there last 3 games. if the won that barca would of won on goal differences :))

In the champions league i hammered AC Milan in the final 5-0 i scored four of the goals :SMUG: but this could be down to the fact that all the good AC players had retired.

All in all great season i won the league and champions league and indivdually i won the:
League Top Goal Scorer
League's Best Eleven
League's Best Player
European Best Eleven
European Best Player :BY:
World's Best Eleven

I also racked up 64 goals and 5 assists in 48 games

In the second season that i've just started with madrid i have scored 13 goals and 1 assist in 8 games and i believe i scored my best goal since i started BAL mode against valencia. The ball was swung in by L.Diarra from a free kick i chested the ball over a defender's head the volleyed the ball in the air from outside the box.:D
I my next club will probably AC Milan or Inter Milan maybe when i'm 26.

I'm currently 22 years old and my currently total goal tally is:

204 Goals in 215 Games

What difficulty level? How'd you get to Real so fast?

i play on Top player and it took me four years to get at real i spent 2 years at west ham than went to schalke 04 and then atletico madrid and i think all the big clubs wanted me so fast because during my time with atlectico i was champions league top goalscorer and in european best eleven

Hi guys,

Just discovered this forum and will like to share my BAL (PSP) experience. I am into my 3rd season but this post will be about my adventures in my 1st season only.

I started off with SS/AMF/SMF. My special abilities are in scoring, positioning and I added penalties as my other attribute (so that I may take penalty!)

1st club: Heracles Almelo
Played 16, Gls 3, 4 MVP. Average: 6.2
It was my first club. I thought that it was a good club to start off as it plays 4-5-1. However, I made mostly sub appearance as the CF which I found it hard to play upfront alone. Made it into the first team just before the transfer window. I promptly changed club to NAC Breda which looked to be playing 4-3-3

2nd club: NAC Breda
Played 19, Gls 3, Ast 6, 10 MVP, Average: 6.8
Still in my infant season, but I have switched club to NAC Breda which changed to 4-5-1 formation, much to my dismay. However, I was employed mostly as CMF. I learnt slowly but surely how to get better ratings by being involved with the buildup. NAC Breda finished 5th, missing out on the Champion Lge spot by a whisker. Managed to become the Dutch Cup Assist King but lost in the final against Feyenoord in extra time. Heart break ….

During the transfer window, I had quite a few offers but none plays Champ Lge soccer. I was torn between staying with them or going to another club. In the end, I chose Newcastle as they play 4-4-2 and it will means more options for me when going forward. I will update on the 2nd season shortly when I have more time.

By the way, I love this game !

Hmm got some brilliant stuff during the weekend .. Urban - just started playing PES so not on Top Player yet.

I won European Championships with Bordeaux!! Got selected in World 11. Then surprise surprise - Got called up to play for Nigeria!! Won the African Nations Cup - Got every award apart from assist King. Scored 6 goals in 3 caps - it was against Senegal and Angola so pffft!

Barcelona, Man Utd, Juventus, Inter have come in for me!! Not moving yet - Dont think I wanna go to that level yet. Got 80s in more stats. So far so good and just 22.

Are you 100% sure you played for your international club on Become a Legend PSP? If so you are the first person I have EVER heard making it? Sure its not ps2/ps3 your talking about? I hope your right and you can make it!

I just bought the PSP version of PES 2009, and didn't know it had BAL mode - was a nice surprise to see it there. Obviously it won't be as deep as it is on PS3/360 (and maybe PS2) but it will still be good fun.

I know i've switched to FIFA for the proper consoles, but the PES gameplay suits the PSP much more, from what i've played of it so far it's been enjoyable :)) I just wish I could do controlled shots, there's situations where i'd like to just place shots rather than power them (such as 1 on 1s).

£25 well spent imo :D.

Here's my season 2

Played 45, Gls 15, Ast 13, 23 MVP, Average 7.0
I signed with Newcastle as previously mentioned due to the formation and also that Newcastle stood a bigger chance for me to win some cups than NAC Breda, given the better players. In addition, there are more teams in the English Lge and therefore more matches to play.

It turned out to be a successful season as my team led the league for the first 10 games before I had a spate of big matches with Arsenal, Liverpool, Man United and Chelsea. I managed to draw with all them but Man United managed to overtake us and romp home to be the champions

On a personal note, I played my matches primary as LMF, and ocassionally RMF. With a speedy frontline of Martins and Owen, I often hovered around the halfway line and released the strikers with through balls. My goals cames mainly from headers off corners or long range efforts after cutting in from the left flank. My attributes increased only slightly and mostly are at 74-76 (for speed, acceleration, shooting)

I managed to become the League's Assist King with 12 assists and weighted in with 13 league goals. Managed to win the UEFA Cup with a win over Valencia. Became the League's Best 11. This concludes my 2nd season with Newcastle. My next aim is to win the League and to become the League's Best Player.

Hmm yeah - it is true. I did play with Nigeria. I have been trying to see how I can get to play for them again but no further callups have happened.

Update - Left Milan .. and joined Man Utd. Fergie played me at CM (although I am AMC, SMF and SS) and i was pissed off. Scored 8 goals in 10 games including some crackers from range!! My shooting is now 82 acc, 90 power, 82 technique. So I am good in that. As I had just gotten used to playing at CM, Fergie moved me to SMF!! I so want to play SS like I did at Chelsea!! However I am liking Man Utd.. I hope as they are currently number one club that they will select me as World Player of the Year.

International - I wonder if it has to do with your club movements. The season I played for Nigeria - I had actually stayed at one club and didnt move. I have been moving quite regularly since then - only spending one year at a club and moving on .. Maybe I should spend an extra year and get the captainship.

I play as a Winger Forward. LWF is my favourite position. My player is now 24 years old.

(1. is the first seasons and 2. is the second season snd so on)
Individual Performances
Seasons
1. Middlesbrough 1 goal and 0 assists in 10 matches
1. Bologna 4 goals and 0 assists in 15 matches
2. Osasuna 0 goals and 0 assists in 6 matches
2. Middlesbrough 6 goals and 2 assists in 15 matches
3. FC Twente 12 goals and 0 assists in 21 matches
4. FC Twente 30 goals and assists in 31 matches
5. Lazio Roma 10 goals and 2 assists in 19 matches
5. Fiorentina 19 goals and 1 assist in 23 matches
6. Fiorentina 27 goals and 2 assists in 41 matches
7. Barcelona 35 goals and 2 assists in 28 matches (still half season)

Individual Titles:
Europeans Best Player:
2013 - 2014 Fiorentina Serie A
European Best Eleven:
League's Best Eleven:
2011 - 2012 FC Twente Eredivisie
League Top Goal Scorer:
2011 - 2012 FC Twente Eredivisie

Club Titles:
Eredivisie:
2011 - 2012 Runners-up FC Twente
Uefa Cup:
2012 - 2013 Champions Fiorentina
UEFA Champions League:
2013 - 2014 Champions Fiorentina

That is my season until now.

update: i have not played this for a month because my psp is fucked atm. well the analogue stick but today im going to my mates house who is a heavy psp modder and he has spare analogue sticks so Jonney Richy(my bal player) will return back from a long term injury next week!

Cool so it seems much harder than the PS3/360 to get an international call-up, yes I have be moving around a lot too - ill have to stick with one club and get plenty of honours and awards over the years to see if I can get a England cap or two ;)

Hmm yeah - it is true. I did play with Nigeria. I have been trying to see how I can get to play for them again but no further callups have happened.

Update - Left Milan .. and joined Man Utd. Fergie played me at CM (although I am AMC, SMF and SS) and i was pissed off. Scored 8 goals in 10 games including some crackers from range!! My shooting is now 82 acc, 90 power, 82 technique. So I am good in that. As I had just gotten used to playing at CM, Fergie moved me to SMF!! I so want to play SS like I did at Chelsea!! However I am liking Man Utd.. I hope as they are currently number one club that they will select me as World Player of the Year.

International - I wonder if it has to do with your club movements. The season I played for Nigeria - I had actually stayed at one club and didnt move. I have been moving quite regularly since then - only spending one year at a club and moving on .. Maybe I should spend an extra year and get the captainship.

Got called up again by Nigeria. Noticed something it was 4 years after the last occassion. Ended up the season with Man Utd.

At last won the World Player of the Year award .. Tears came to eyes. It recounts all the awards you have won. Won basically every individual award with Man Utd. Won EPL on last day of league. Liverpool and Man Utd went on 19 game winning spree. Won CL beating Chelsea in final thanks to a Rooney goal. Man Utd is strong at the moment - they have Kaka, Cristiano Ronaldo, Tevez, Rooney, Nani, my humble self, Berbatov (ze tosser!!) being able to play SS or SMF. Liked the team but their defence sucked big time. Not to mention Ferguson keeps playing me in CMF sometimes. Won every club honour except for League cup. My stats are now insane!! above 85 in about 95% of stats and above 89 in 5 stats.

Nigeria called me up once more for the continental championship. Won it beating Cameroun 7-0, Tunisia 4-2 AET and Ghana 4-0 in the final. Won all individual awards. Wonderful season.

I think with international you have to wait for 2012, 2016, 2020 for you to get there. So target playing well for 4 years. Basically I have won every club trophy in every league. I havent won all individual - Goal and Assist King in Eredivisie is left!! Maybe i shud move to Ajax after this next season with Man Utd. I so want to be captain and lift the cup!!

Jono is back from injury and straight after scored 3 goals in 2 matches! i ended my first season as a striker with my new bap player with 13 goals and two assistsn from 25 matches :)

Sorry if this is covered elsewhere but is there anyway we can get the replays from BAL mode up online? Ive scored some outrageous goals lately would be good to share ;)

Anyone else got called up for International duty yet?

Ferguson is still pissing me off. There is no way I can tell him I want to play SS. Instead the geezer keeps putting me in CMF!! I dont even have that position registered!! GRRRR!!

i currently play 4 chelsea won the champions league twice
1 with Ajax
1 with Chelsea
europa league twice
2 with FC Torino
Eredivisie once with Ajax
Premier league once with chelsea

it sucks i can win the europa league and the champions league twice but i cant win the league cup the closes ive come is runners up in 2009-10 against inter milan 4-0 agg down 2 4-3 agg but i got subbed of and we could score then again with my first season at chelsea forgot the score

Hi i'm new to the party.
after playing pes 2010 BAL for a long time, i finally transferred to Liverpool. but i realized, the roster is not updated. Voronin is still there! i tried to get Voronin out and Maxi Rodriguez in by the Edit Mode. but when i return to my BAL game, the roster is not being updated... ):

is there a way to overcome this? i really don't wanna restart my game all over from rookie days.
thx

Back
Top Bottom