Welcome to England! Cunt![/QUOTE]

Sorry, family stuff, yada yada yada.

ROUND 4 RESULTS

1st Place: Joystick
"Dude, I think that guy is the beret is jacking off..."
"Isn't that the chef?"

2nd Place: marukomu
What are you writing about Suggs?
Just about the fun we had, although at the moment it seems so bad. And the uniform... baggy trousers, dirty shirt...

3rd Place: jj710
Dude, where's my car?

ROUND 5 (10th August 07 - 17th August 07)
Please remember to read the rules on the first page of the thread

crazy-japanese-show_02.jpg

Guy on the right: Does that "S" on your helmet stand for Seabass?

Guy on the left: Yeah.

Guy on the right: Fuck off, then.

"The latest government initiative to send out flood survival packs has recieved a mixed response from the public. However atleast one man is over the moon with his state of the art flood survival suit."

Gamespot latest

"Two weeks before the start of the 2007 Leipzig game convention Gamespot received exlusive pictures from Konami's PES2008 booth."

Dude N: "Uh boss, do you really think this diversion tactic will work?!"

Seabass: "Of course, look at us! Nobody will notice how little work we have done this year if we walk around wearing this, MUHAHAHAHAHA"

IGN, November 22 2007

Just a short month after the succesfull release of PES2008 the team over at Konami are already hard at work on the next PES installment. The new features list has just been finalised and some very interesting news has been leaked. Continuing with major improvements like this years TeamVision, Konami has another card up its sleave. After the critically acclaimed AnimalHeads and DinoSuit features Konami is introducing its latest weapon in the ongoing battle with FIFA, The BoratSuit. When Gamespot asked Seabass what his thoughts were on this news he had the following to say:

"BOOLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT"

The Japs take extreme-body-modification to the next level. Have your ballsack painted and then stretched over your head - Now available at all good Body-Modification Stores...

Guy on the right: I wonder if these magnets will make my cock any bigger ?

Guy on the Left: You look for your self (points at screen).

Ninjabreakz and Stringer bell break into CW's Evo-Web office to find it empty apart from his small wig collection on top of the cupboard.

Back
Top Bottom