The ALL-NEW Caption Competition

FEB-02-scan0003.jpg
[/QUOTE]

guy on the left: yeah i jammend this right in mrs.'s spunk_of_mj's cornhole, then the other BIGGER hole

guy on the right: you should have pulled out, that little shit you had with her is a proper fuckchop

FEB-02-scan0003.jpg

U.S. Air Force unveil new weapon in war on terror - The genetically modified super bat.

FEB-02-scan0003.jpg

Guy on the right
Dont forget this is top secret stuff, you have to keep this quiet.

Guy on the left
Yeh I gathered, the way you got this this covered up gave it away. No one will ever know what it is...

FEB-02-scan0003.jpg

Guy on the right: Don`t look back now. Apparently some federal agent is using us in a caption contest for his football-crazed buddies...

Guy on the left: Really...

Guy on the right: Ya, just pretend to be interested in this plane thingy.

FEB-02-scan0003.jpg

And Finally we present to you after many years of tinkering.. the new design of shuttlecock

It's an Australian gentleman called Rolf Harris. He's somewhat of a legend over here.

BTW, nice work Adonis. :lol:

ROUND 2 RESULTS

1st Place: winston
Guy on left: ...and if you place your hand on it's nose, you'll find it becomes completely stuck to it.
Guy on right: Like this? Ah, it is indeed stuck. Bravo! What a marvellous invention.

2nd Place: jay666
Bloke 1: Looking into the crystal ball i can see your going to meet a tall dark handsome man.
Bloke 2: Fuck that what are next weeks lottery numbers?

3rd Place: Adonis
Guy on the right: Dont forget this is top secret stuff, you have to keep this quiet.
Guy on the left: Yeh I gathered, the way you got this this covered up gave it away. No one will ever know what it is...

ROUND 3 (27th July 07 - 3rd August 07)
Please remember to read the rules

hardman.jpg

hardman.jpg

Bauer you twat. Where's my points for round two? That means I have to keep this sweaty 6 point shirt on for another week.

hardman.jpg

"I thought I told you to use fabric softener? You know it's murder on my hands whenever I do this!"

Back
Top Bottom