The ALL-NEW Caption Competition

ny1800711171024x768ao3.th.jpg

Beckham - When they told me about a bush and protection i was thinking of something else?

This has actually been better than I expected! :D

Not the best picture though, at least it was topical. Hopefully I can find a good picture for next week, if anyone has any suggestions feel free to PM me.

Beckham: "Er, does my bum look big in this?"

Bush: "No, but everything else does!"

ROUND 1 RESULTS

That was brilliant, there were six people I wanted to give points to but there can only be three winners. Here you go...

1st Place: marukomu
So, David. Is it true about your wife's arse being a wide reciever?

2nd Place: urbanspy
My Balls bigger than your Ball!!

3rd Place: footyfan
Reggie Bush "who the fuck are you again?"

(A quick reminder before the start of this week; please note that you are only allowed three entries, and edited entries are disqualified from gaining points.)

ROUND 2 (20th July 07 - 27th July 07)

FEB-02-scan0003.jpg

(example entry)

FEB-02-scan0003.jpg

Coopz, left: Are you sure this plane will get us to Leipzig in one piece, Wrighty?

CW, right: YES, trust me. This front bit here was modelled on my bald head.

FEB-02-scan0003.jpg

Finally, the reason why american pilots kill so many friendly troops is revealed. They can't see.

Controversial, I know...

FEB-02-scan0003.jpg

Bloke 1 - So Mr Bloke 1 do you think our new Robin Reliant is going to take off?

Bloke 2 - I fucking doubt it Mr Bloke 2 it only goes 15 mph.

FEB-02-scan0003.jpg

Bloke 1 - Looking into the crystal ball i can see your going to meet a tall dark handsome man.

Bloke 2 - Fuck that what are next weeks lottery numbers?

FEB-02-scan0003.jpg

Guy on left: ...and if you place your hand on it's nose, you'll find it becomes completely stuck to it.

Guy on right: Like this? Ah, it is indeed stuck. Bravo! What a marvellous invention.

FEB-02-scan0003.jpg

Woman out of shot: How many times do I have to tell you perverts to stop stroking it!

Guys in shot: We were just LOOKING!

:D

I'll have to have a long hard think about whether one user can claim first second and third place now. Bravo!

FEB-02-scan0003.jpg

At first, Timothy was concerned when Christian told him he had something big with a round head he wanted him to feel...

FEB-02-scan0003.jpg

Bruce Wayne: Has the Bat Mo-banger got a full tank of petrol Alfred?

Last edited:
FEB-02-scan0003.jpg

Son. I'm going to tell you a secret. We believe it originated from the planet Madonnasbra in the GHV2 system and came on a ray of light.

I'm breathless. It's like a prayer. Like those bedtime stories you used to tell me.

Go on. You're the first to touch it.

Wow, I feel like a virgin.

Calm down, son.

Papa don't preach.

Back
Top Bottom