Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles

i just read that, they actually might cancel it next week allready! come on! they say this show interferes with the ratings of prison break, bullshit. cancel one okay show to keep another hyped, shit one running? yeah, sure.

booo! :(

Hope this show dont get canned alot of decent shows been canned in past was good episode. :))

Took CBS an age to make decision on wether to renew The Unit despite average 10.7 million viewers per episode for Series 3 screwed up. :((

Would suck if this was cancelled. This weeks episode was quite interesting and entertaining. I admit this season started slow, but i think if they show more scenes from the future or move a bit faster it might get more viewers.

if they finish it then please, plaaaheeassee not in a jericho kind of way, that finale sucked, big time.

Oh my god! They cannot cancel this :(

We laughed our way through the last 2 weeks of Prison Break episodes last night as its so stupid now (I called it 'Oceans14').

I'll be well pissed if Terminator gets canned.

its so stupid now (I called it 'Oceans14').
Common Oceans crew is funny.

About Sarah Connor getting canceled,
One part of me will be sad cause this show has potential, Allison from Palmdale prove it.

On the other hand, I rather have a proper show ending this season than see it falls into a melancholic death like Prison Break.

And the proper ending is quite obvious, Judgment Day, how Sarah died (if she actually died) and John becoming a man (a bit hard since he sometimes is very immature, like in 2.03)

I think we could have all that in this season.

The problem is that the episodes were already written right.
And I don't know if they can change it.

Oh and this last episode was alright, no big deal but they are going in the right way, trying to make John a man.

His character is the worst thing in this show, think about all he been trough, by now he should be way more mature than he actually is.
But I forgive the writers since Cameron freakin' rocks, she holding the kid :LOL:

Thought it was another very good episode. Nice to see all the characters get fleshed out, like Reese last night.

The crazy thing is although all of this is really sci-fi, its still more believable than Prison Break!!

I hope they do get more seasons as I think you really need to move season 3 on a bit - maybe even a 'new John' as how many episodes is it going to be till 'Judgement Day'? Assuming he is in his mid 20s when JD comes and he is what now in the show, 16?

Cameron is amazing though :LOL:

Thought the last episode was one of the best yet, very good writing and some nice action,
although the T888 being about 3 foot taller than the guy he killed at his barbecue was a smidge over exaggerated, thought John finally came of age so we should see a more mature side to him now
hopefully.

Good news:

“Terminator” is far from being terminated.

Fox has just given a full-season order to “Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles.” Cast and crew were informed of the decision late Friday.

Back-nine order was far from certain; show has been struggling in its Monday night timeslot. But “Sarah Connor” has developed a fan base and some positive critical attention along the way.

“Sarah Connor” was preempted last week due to baseball playoff coverage, but in its last airing, on Oct. 6, averaged a 2.3 rating and 6 share among adults 18-49, which was up slightly from the prior week.

http://www.variety.com/article/VR1117994273.html?categoryid=14&cs=1

Excellent, good news! Hope they dont panic though and start changing the script to 'wind it up' in Season 2. If they get Season 3 assurances, then this series can be something really special.

Anyway, looking forward to tonights ep :))

Just watched last weeks episode (been busy!) - fantastic YET again...

Really getting good emotion into this series and you genuinely care for the characters. Loving the way John is 'growing up' and making decisions and great to see Cameron back on form this week...

Was howling when they were fighting in the lift and in the end she tied the other robot into a knot!

:LOL:

Nice twist at the end too when we found out that

John killed the guy when they were held hostage - when you assumed it was Sarah. Was well done via the flash backs.

Watching it tonight... for some reason the s2e07 release took ages to materialise, so got 2 to watch tonight :)

207 turned up on Usenet when it was supposed to :)

Not for me.... I looked for the whole week and only one version was up (I prefer the smaller 300mbish file - found it odd as the hi and low quality versions are normally up within hours).... ah well.

Anyway, watched both 207 and 208 last night and must say, this series is amazing - best on TV for me at the moment out of all the 'biggies'. So much emotion and depth to the characters and a story that has played out very nicely.

Is it on a break now? Seemed to end with a quite clear-cut finish and had an 'end of season' feel to it.

Wish John would start to take control more - he needs to be stronger, but who wouldnt be weak with Riley around :))

Moriarty stole the show in 208 though, his facial manerisms are spot on :)

I don't think it's on a break - yet. According to tv.com there is at least two more episodes slated (17/11 & 24/11). Isn't it a full 22 episode season this time?

I'm looking forward to watching this season, the Terminator franchise is possibly my most favourite thing (I'm even considering a holiday in the States next May to coincide with T4!), so hearing you guys saying how good it is is making me dribble little bit...
I like to wait until I have them all and watch 2-3 each night. I'm too impatient to wait a week between each one (and it's even worse when the US puts shows on a holiday hiatus for several weeks!)
It's the best way (IMO) to watch it :) I do the same with the other 'big' shows too (Heroes, 24, Prison Break, Lost)...

Last edited:
I don't think it's on a break - yet. According to tv.com there is at least two more episodes slated (17/11 & 24/11). Isn't it a full 22 episode season this time?

I'm looking forward to watching this season, the Terminator franchise is possibly my most favourite thing (I'm even considering a holiday in the States next May to coincide with T4!), so hearing you guys saying how good it is is making me dribble little bit...
I like to wait until I have them all and watch 2-3 each night. I'm too impatient to wait a week between each one (and it's even worse when the US puts shows on a holiday hiatus for several weeks!)
It's the best way (IMO) to watch it :) I do the same with the other 'big' shows too (Heroes, 24, Prison Break, Lost)...

Yea, we like to do that - did it with the Sopranos and House etc. Is good to watch 2-3 a day over the course of a few weeks!

It's another perspective when you watch episodes in sequence, I did with 2 seasons of Prison Break it was awesome.
I'm gonna do it with some shows this season.

@ TSCC: I really liked this episode too, second best so far, don't understand why so many people complain about this show, it's for sure a very unique show.
It's not a movie ffs, they can't explode buildings all the time and stuff like that.

The Sarah story was the best for me, she at the trunk, with SMGs firing was pretty exciting.
Cameron is acting a bit weird now, almost showing feelings now. What's up with: "I can't let anything happen to him" :CONFUSE:

here chip got damaged earlier on so that's why she's been acting weird. actually i think we saw one time that "terminate john connor" showed up on her hud, but she somehow manually overrid that. keeping it together. having some sort of feelings for him / bonding with him. we'll see how that turns out.

I must say that this tv show is amonst my favorite on tv along with Monk and 24. I've been watching this show since the very beginning as I knew it couldn't fail however I wasn't expecting it to be this good as consistently.....and by the way Lena Headey and Thomas Dekker play Sarah and John Connor alot better than the original movie versions - or maybe it's because the characters are alot deeper now....I do like the "new" Sarah Connor though Lena Headey's version is more of a mix of Sarah Connor from both T1 and T2....nice person and kinda motherly but look at her the wrong way and she'll have a gun barrel down your throat!

Brilliant show though.

here chip got damaged earlier on so that's why she's been acting weird. actually i think we saw one time that "terminate john connor" showed up on her hud, but she somehow manually overrid that. keeping it together. having some sort of feelings for him / bonding with him. we'll see how that turns out.

In her flash back episode, she said that her mission was to infiltrate John Connor and to ultimately kill him. So I think she is dealing with that now. Half of her is trying to save him while half needs to kill him.

Have to admit, initially I thought this show was too slow for a lot of people's likings, so was going to get panned. But the last 2 episodes have been full of little twists and good story lines! If they keep going like this, I'm sure it will survive!

i totally agree. this turns out to be one of the better shows and i really like it. okay, i might be slightly biased as i am huge terminator fan but i think even for new viewers this really is somewhat interesting. so i can only hope they keep it running!

For me as a huge terminator fan I judged the series much harsher at the beginning as it has a splendid legacy to live up to, but it's not doing too badly at all, last 3 or 4 episodes especially have been really solid, doing an excellent job of probing into the minds of the characters and helping us see what makes them tick.

Back
Top Bottom