Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles

I agree with pboreham. We need some sort of tension to link each episode. This week's episode was a huge improvement. I thought it was quite good, but again, didn't really bring the story forward. We need a big antagonist. I also wish we saw more of Cameron and John this series, theyre so minor it seems.

Awesome trailer :)

Back on TSCC now that was an nice episode, finally some characters facing each other.

Sarah trips in previous episodes better have a good explanation cause why would they waste 3 episodes with that.

Just caught up with the last 2 episodes.

The whole 'insomnia' thing was probably the worst episode of SCC I've seen. Hammy acting, poor scripting and just a nothing story that didnt move anywhere.

The latest episode though was awesome - the complete opposite. Lots revealed, nice twists and plenty of emotion, reminds me why this show is so good. Hate to see it get cancelled :(

Caught up on the latest 2 episodes - superb return to form, really enjoyed it - even the future clips on the sub.

Last three episodes were quality.
If only they kept these standards the whole season.

It seems they are getting ready for judgment day. Is this a sing the show is ending?

I almost sure the show is done, almost all actors are moving on, but there are only two episodes left :THINK: I smell a cliffhanger at the end.
Two episodes to wrap the Weaver story, J-Day, what happens to Sarah and John becoming THE John. I think its too much for two episodes, lets hope they solve at least three of these questions.

2.21 - 8/10

Great episode, it's building up to something big I can tell..
What a way to kill off one of the main characters though? WTF! Bang, headshot...

2.21 - 8/10

Great episode, it's building up to something big I can tell..
What a way to kill off one of the main characters though? WTF! Bang, headshot...

Well Terminators are supposed to be precise,
but it was a total wtf :SHOCK: moment, took me a while to process.
Too bad they are building a cliffhanger I think.

Well Terminators are supposed to be precise,
but it was a total wtf :SHOCK: moment, took me a while to process.
Too bad they are building a cliffhanger I think.

Me too!

I loved the way they killed Derek off, no ceromony, slow mo, sentimental music etc - just 1 shot in the middle of a gun fight and they didnt even dwell on it.

Reminds me of how they killed people off in the Wire. Total shock there.

I thought Sarah was going to be killed at the end and that would have been a nail in the coffin of the series...

Shame if they cancel this as it has so many cool characters, I love John Henry's little looks!

The last episodes are being superb! It is for sure that they cancel the series?

There are too many goo characters in it! Cameron, Ellison, Weaver... and John Henry. The dialogues of John Henry are amongst the best written things I've ever seen in tv.

I don't like Sarah central episodes, the series gets predictable when she stars the show. But when Cameron, Ellison or John Henry take protagonism, it flies up!

I loved how Derek died. That is how I would like things to happen in most series. No drama, no slow motion, no music no flash backs. Terminators kill. With one shot if possible. They meet each other. Human vs machine face to face. 99'9% probabilities to win for the terminator. End of story. It's great.

Season Finale

One word can describe it, PERFECTION :WORSHIP:
Could not have thought of a better ending myself, finally I saw a show with a proper ending.
I say ending cause this finale probably confirmed that is canceled.
Where would they go now, Sarah Connor story is pretty much done, I don't think FOX will produce a third season based on the future spending a new bunch of money.
Anyway, have to say it again perfect ending :WORSHIP:

What a great finale for the season, just superb. The final 'twist' was very nicely done and could set up a nice 3rd season.

But according to this, http://tvbythenumbers.com/2009/04/10/say-goodbye-to-terminator-the-sarah-connor-chronicles/16514 - stick a fork in it, its done. :((

I'm wondering (apart from the horrible viewing figures) that Fox are not going to continue with this due to T4 coming out. The end of TSCC doesnt really fit in with the whole Terminator back story now and if T4 continues more of the film story than the series story, then there is no place for TSCC in the Terminator universe.

Just hoping a summer resurrection of interest in the Terminator franchise may persuade Fox to give it another go, but I'm not holding out much hope.

Such a shame, one of the best shows I've watched in a very long time.

Makes you wonder about these TV Ratings now days... so many people either downloading (legally or illegally) to watch their TV (or Sky+ing/TiVo'ing) that surely means the figures aren't the be-all-and-end-all? :((

Gutted anyway.

I don't think even legally downloaded shows count for TV-Ratings, because they are not watched in a TV where they drown you in ads.
TV these days only for the news, and when I'm having breakfast/lunch/dinner (pick one).

I've lost count of how many times I fell asleep because of those never ending breaks during movies/series.

WHAT A FINALE!!!!!! TV.com have a brief article saying that if ratings for the T4 film do well, Fox may renew the series due to a possible interest in Terminator. What an incredible finale, even if it gets cancelled, what a great way to get some closure.

Last edited:
WHAT A FINALE!!!!!! TV.com have a brief article saying that if ratings for the T4 film do well, Fox may renew the series due to a possible interest in Terminator. What an incredible finale, even if it gets cancelled, what a great way to get some closure.
Good job then; it's been cancelled. LINK

Shame. It was improving heaps as the later episodes went on (although the Mexico episode was my favourite), and had a good outline for a third season.
There were rumours that another network might still pick it up, but I'm not too hopeful...

That also means no Summer Glau or Lena Headey on our screens for a while :(

Hoping another network can pick it up depending on the success of 'Salvation' - surely someone can make some money off the back of that for 1 more season?

If you saw her on the street you wouldn't look twice. Those tattoos look terible, too. I am pretty old and I wouldn't touch her.

Maybe if she was dressed like a schoolgirl? ;)
It could be worse - someone could be drooling over Shirley Manson...

On a sidenote, Terminator Salvation has been getting good early reviews. I think I'm going to have a DVD marathon next weekend before it's on here to get hyped up (not that I'm eager enough already!)

If you saw her on the street you wouldn't look twice. Those tattoos look terible, too. I am pretty old and I wouldn't touch her.

Wow... I think she is stunning personally. Have you got a super-model girlfriend :LOL:

Did you see her in the '300'?

Back
Top Bottom