Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles

Bollocks! Just typed out a long reply and lost it all... fuck it!

Just to say another great episode with a good twist - and how creepy was the scene with all the machines looking in!

Liked the polaroid too, nice fan-service!

Didnt think it was AS good as the last tonne of episodes, but there has been a high standard set.

I did think the ending was good though - be interesting what Ellison does...

I think the last two were awesome

Its great how things are connecting from old episodes,
and stupid fans claim it has plot holes, when they just need to be patient...

This show has great writing, but the ratings are falling,
so I guess it is faded to death, unfortunately...

Americans deserve stupid shows like Chuck, which I find funny sometimes, but is way too inconsistent.

Thanks Placebo. I'd been going by TV.com as well ;)

I knew it was going to be a full season this time round, but got concerned as there wasn't anything after ep12...
Now, do I catch up with you guys, or wait until the season is finished...:THINK:

Getting bored now...

...of saying this is the best show on TV :))

Another excellent episode this week and so clever how they can be so abstract in some stories and only feature minor characters, yet still produce edge of the seat, interesting TV show.

Never want this to end!

This last one was interesting a lot of drama, a weird family,
they bought the future robots thing easily, but they were pretty weird like I said, well I guess most of families are.

Also can someone explain why Cameron flew trough the window?

But the reason I posting this its because of I minor brilliant detail I noticed,
Remember when Derek met Jessie in LA asked about when they met back in the future, she told him exactly how it was in last night episode.
This shows how the writers do know what they are doing and this whole season is just brilliant.
BTW I'm not a freak :P I didn't remember what Jessie told Derek :P It just happens that this old episode aired here right now.

Last edited:
This last one was interesting a lot of drama, a weird family,
they bought the future robots thing easily, but they were pretty weird like I said, well I guess most of families are.

Also can someone explain why Cameron flew trough the window?

But the reason I posting this its because of I minor brilliant detail I noticed,
Remember when Derek met Jessie in LA asked about when they met back in the future, she told him exactly how it was in last night episode.
This shows how the writers do know what they are doing and this whole season is just brilliant.
BTW I'm not a freak :P I didn't remember what Jessie told Derek :P It just happens that this old episode aired here right now.

Yup, another good episode, though probably not as strong as the last few weeks.

But I did smile to myself at the Jessie/Derek meeting too. When they met, I said out loud "Your flies are undone" - and my GF was like "how did you know she was going to say that"... :LOL:

Ratings for this season are dropping rapidly, I really hope it doesn't get cancelled. I'm really enjoying the show!

Bonkers isnt it?! How can ratings be dropping, its consistantly one of the best shows on at the moment - great (big name) cast, good acting, exciting, though provoking drama.

Surprised a bigger channel didnt pick it up for the UK (C5?)

Bonkers isnt it?! How can ratings be dropping, its consistantly one of the best shows on at the moment - great (big name) cast, good acting, exciting, though provoking drama.

Big name cast? The dude who played two roles in Deadwood and the dude who played David Silver in Beverly Hills 90210 don't count as big names ;)

And the skanky ex "pop" singer doesn't count either ;)

Big name cast? The dude who played two roles in Deadwood and the dude who played David Silver in Beverly Hills 90210 don't count as big names ;)

And the skanky ex "pop" singer doesn't count either ;)

I disagree, Lena Heady (Sarah) was in the "300" amongst a wealth of other shows and films, and 'John' (Thomas Dekker) was in the 1st season of Heroes.

Summer Glau was in the (panned) 'Firefly', but had a large part in the '4400'.

I was just saying, its not like a cast of unknown amateurs...

The guy playing Derek was the guy that was going to marry Megan Fox! Summer Glau is quite a cult actress imo. Firefly was awesome but was a niche show, kinda like TSCC at the moment.

Yeah Summer Glau is awesome and I've seen her in a fair bit of Joss stuff', but she's a cult actress and not a "star" so to speak, I'm not trying to disparage the actors or the show, but IMO it's far from a "big name cast", not like they have a William Shatner or Joe Mantegna or William L. Peterson or Jeff Goldblum (joining L&O:CI) or Larry Fishburne (joining CSI:LV) in there, they are big name actors.

Summer Glau was in the (panned) 'Firefly', but had a large part in the '4400'.

Did you really mean panned? Cos Firefly was a fucking awesome show and one of Joss' best (behind Angel) IMO, I'm guessing you meant canned? ;) Her role in Firefly (or Flyfly as my wife and I call it for some strange reason) was much bigger than her role in The 4400.

Yeah Summer Glau is awesome and I've seen her in a fair bit of Joss stuff', but she's a cult actress and not a "star" so to speak, I'm not trying to disparage the actors or the show, but IMO it's far from a "big name cast", not like they have a William Shatner or Joe Mantegna or William L. Peterson or Jeff Goldblum (joining L&O:CI) or Larry Fishburne (joining CSI:LV) in there, they are big name actors.

Fair enough - its probably just me. Not knowing much about it before episode one, it was very much a case of "fucking hell, SHES in it" etc... So big name cast in my mind :LOL:

Did you really mean panned? Cos Firefly was a fucking awesome show and one of Joss' best (behind Angel) IMO, I'm guessing you meant canned? ;) Her role in Firefly (or Flyfly as my wife and I call it for some strange reason) was much bigger than her role in The 4400.

...and yea, I did mean 'canned' :))

I agree it's not a big name cast, but most of them are doing a great job, the Cromartie guy is incredibly underrated,
I still remember his line at No Country for Old Men, :OOOH: chief we just missed him.

But I stick with my opinion that this show could end now or maybe one more season, since the Weaver thing is not developing.
But I don't see it with 4 or more seasons.

I don't remember one single show that ended at the top, apart from the comedies.

It could end great and become a cult favorite or drag itself till no one can stand it.

I agree it's not a big name cast, but most of them are doing a great job, the Cromartie guy is incredibly underrated,
I still remember his line at No Country for Old Men, :OOOH: chief we just missed him.

But I stick with my opinion that this show could end now or maybe one more season, since the Weaver thing is not developing.
But I don't see it with 4 or more seasons.

I don't remember one single show that ended at the top, apart from the comedies.

It could end great and become a cult favorite or drag itself till no one can stand it.

The Weaver thing is all set for the next episode :)) its the last episode before the 'Fall Break'... looks a goodun!

Yeah he's a very, very good actor, there's just something wonderfully manic and fucked up about him, think it's the droopy eyelids ;)

For an actor to play a character that kills Wild Bill Hickock in Deadwood, to be tried, acquitted then be hunted down and killed by one of the leads, only to come back onto the show later as a completely different character and not destroy the immersion and enjoyment of the show is a clear example of how good the guy is :)

I think Firefly was very consistent and lovable, but got cancelled. I also think Battlestar Galactica is amazing, and will most likely end on a high - not because of ratings, but because of the story.

I never followed HBO shows, but I've always heard great things of them, they don't have much of that commercial aspect.

I followed their really short shows like the Triangle or that Tsunami one and I liked it a lot.

Actually I started watching non-comedy shows with Alias but this show went downhill and since then, everyone I follow seems to have the same destiny.

Maybe I need to change my standards and start watching something more serious and with proper endings, or stay with the comedies.

Back
Top Bottom