Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles

So was that it with the car blowing up? I know why I stopped watching TV shows years ago now. The trailer said "see how it ends in the series finale" and it didn't fuckin' end. No more American TV shows for me I think. I'll stick to mini series that actually tie up the story and my old Kage no Gundan and Lone Wolf and Cub DVDs.

Last edited:
So was that it with the car blowing up? I know why I stopped watching TV shows years ago now. The trailer said "see how it ends in the series finale" and it didn't fuckin' end. No more American TV shows for me I think. I'll stick to mini series that actually tie up the story and my old Kage no Gundan and Lone Wolf and Cub DVDs.

They had to cut Series 1 short early due to the writers strike. The writer said he worked until the final hours before the strike to salvage what he could from the show.

He said he had grand plans to tie all the loose ends up and also have more future episodes, but that couldnt happen.

Hopefully they will make it up to us in S2! And dont worry about Cameron!

Woah! Series 2 ep 1 great start :DD

Cameron flipped and tried to kill John :shock: and a new women (well T1000) for Season 2 Catherine Weaver come out the bog at end thats one pointy finger. :LOL:

Looking forward to next ep. :))

Last edited:
Damn, hate reading spoilers - no self control!! :LOL:

Got this ready to watch tomorrow along with Prison Break ep3.

Anyone else getting bored half way through an episode of this? For some reason I keep watching it, but all the episodes seem predictable and quite boring. Sure there's action, but to me it's not as exciting as shows like Prison Break and The Shield.

A decent start. Can't stand the new biatch though!
What's up with cromartie and not killing "the black FBI guy"(what's his name again?) and meeting with him

I like it a lot this first episode of the season,
Cameron freaking rocks! Best character of the show by far, I lmao just looking at her freaky eyes!
The guy terminator know how to do the creepy look too.
the new liquid terminator I just don't know yet. Showed pretty much nothing so far...
Is that the girl from Garbage?

I like it a lot this first episode of the season,
Cameron freaking rocks! Best character of the show by far, I lmao just looking at her freaky eyes!
The guy terminator know how to do the creepy look too.
the new liquid terminator I just don't know yet. Showed pretty much nothing so far...
Is that the girl from Garbage?

Yes it is, Shirley Manson!

Ep2 was superb - this is such a great little series and the storyline is moving along nicely!

Loving the new attitudes on Cameron and John too.

Yes was pretty good, although the
twist at the end was blatantly obvious

What with
Shirley Manson?
?

If so, then yea, but thats going to be a big part of this series obviously. Be interesting to see where
she is from and what her objective is. Wonder if she is high up in the robot command and came back to ensure everything is in place for the takeover...

Only thing that possibly spoils it for me, is where do they (Sarah etc) get their money from!? :LOL:

Another stella episode this week - just gets better!

I love the way the
Terminators cannot swim, so he sunk to the bottom of the ocean and just walked up the seabed back to dry land! :LOL:

And Riley is hot as well - so many hot women in one series!

MV5BMTQ4MTgwNjgxMF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNjgyNTY4MQ@@._V1._SX300_SY400_.jpg

Shares my birthday too - albeit 14 years younger!

Last edited:
WOW best episode ever,

Very sinister one, Last time I was this tense was when the losties opened the hatch;

At the end I was like what the heck just happened?

I'm scared of Cameron now;
Bring the funny Cameron back showing the "social life" of a robot!

WOW best episode ever,

Very sinister one, Last time I was this tense was when the losties opened the hatch;

At the end I was like what the heck just happened?

I'm scared of Cameron now;
Bring the funny Cameron back showing the "social life" of a robot!

Spot on Sauce - superb episode and this series gets better and better.

Great change of pace this week, very interesting (and shocking!) back-story to Cameron and loved the dark feeling of the episode.

Probably is the best episode so far and shows it doesnt have to be about guns and action every week.

A good episode.
I was afraid this episode was gonna show something like memories passing on from the humans to machines or something. Thank god they showed allison was just the base for cameron.

this show is really starting to develop, nice one

there is a possibility this show might get the Jericho, Firefly fate. A strong one. If until ep 13 or this show doesn't improve ratings they are cancelling it.

Figures, they don't count all the people that watch it.
The people who watch these shows usually prefer other methods of watching it instead of the tube.

Back
Top Bottom