Stadium server- Sound, Team & Fixture servers -PES2008 90% done- By Diego Martiniello

Re: Stadium server- Sound, Team & Fixture servers -PES2008 90% done- By Diego Martini

Any screenshots?...:EMB: Just joking :DD...Keep up the good work to make PES 2008 better.

Re: Stadium server- Sound, Team & Fixture servers -PES2008 90% done- By Diego Martini

Hey can u give us a Rough date of when this whole project might be done!
Thanks

i think everyone who visit these pages everyday worry about what happened. maybe we afraid of read something bad news, as finishing project :( i hope and i believe that this project will get pes series indispensable.
i am sorry, its not my job i know but in my opinion you may send some messages about project news and daily percents of project categories.
for example;

"league server : %60
we added some south america first and lower leagues into database.."

i know you dont want to give countries' and their leagues' names it is understandable. believe me, it is enough, all two days for us :) maybe three days :D

Yea why not!

It's not up to me, it's up to Diego, so hopefully he will answer your question.

Nice to hear that this project is in good progress!

Ps. Nathan7 are you Greek?

and... so what does this have to do with the Stadium server- Sound, Team & Fixture servers? ask your question in the correct thread and you will be helped out^^

Some news about the project

well as you know

all staff members are working as hard as we can

* team server by mosu and ninnuzu its done (obviouslly works only with our patch)

* Match simulator - by zeque12 its in making progress

* Static extractor - by sven and cunit is beeing finished

* the rest of the servers are working now

i sorry for the delay

i know you are waintg a lot

me too..

i know someguys are getting ungry about waitting

so i have to say again...

WE ARE NOT KONAMI
WE ARE NOT SEABBAS
THIS PROJECT IS BEING DONE BY HANDS
TRYING TO FIND TIME BETWEEN THE PROJECT AND OUR REAL LIFE, OUR EXAMS AND OUR JOBS...!!!!

SO BE PATIENTE

i thout we can release firs demo before eurocup

but i was wrong...

all programers are very busy se we are going slow

but we dont stop!!!!

so be patiente

we are not kids... we got no all day.. like most of you

(i will love to be a kid to have so many time)

i am 26 years old

and the most of the staff mebers are as old as me

so we dont live for PES

and we dedicate the few time we have to makle this "Dream"

hope you understand

anyway we dont need you understand

we need you accpet it!!!

this is not a simple patch

it is an "EPIC" patch

so it takes time

so

keep faith

it will be worth it

DIEGO 10

Last edited by a moderator:

You take your time guys. THANKS the effort your making :O)

hey, I haven't checked evoweb for ages and I come across this thread - with my new dogs danglies PC, this sounds great!

Excellent news! I look forward results of your great work!

Great job diego

We can wait

I also like your posts style

Each idea in a line

Just joking :)

Spain champion eurocup!!

guys just think this is almost a complete game...they make a game in more than one year i think...we work for few months now..we can't finish it so quickly

any updates on progress plz ,

Be patient mate :)

The end product will be fantastic, that's all u need to know (Y)

Some good news about project
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Mosu (helped by ninuzzu) has finished the team server tool(bassed on my concept)

i got it in my hands
and works PERFECT
(you will love it)

i am finishing the Scenario to recreate all matches
(single matches, cup 2 legs matches etc etc, 8qt final, 4qt final, seminifinal.. al for 1 leg or 2 legs... and the final"

besides

juce made Stadium server for kitserver

so i just dont need to perform the stad server method i designed... so i will use juce servers for stadium and faces

we are advancing a lot

so i wan to thank public to

Nathan
Lestat
mosu
ninuzzu
sven
Cunit
and el xeneixe
for the big help

more nowes coming soon

Last edited by a moderator:

Thanks for the update :)

Can someone explain what the teamserver is making, because I really can't understand it.

i guess with the Teamserver you can add as many Teams as you want... for example first and second division for all the European Clubs, or the Leagues that are allready in PES08 and add second,thid, fourth league for England or something like this... am i right guys?

If i dont understand it wrong, they will use afs2fs in a very clever way. So you play from an external program, with external teams, and then they load the team data in the gdb folder, and load the match.
The potential is really huge. Good luck!

Sounds like it won't be too long now....

:BAND:

I really hope you post a screeny after some time... Would love to see that with my eyes, not only reading about it :)

Back
Top Bottom