Stadium server- Sound, Team & Fixture servers -PES2008 90% done- By Diego Martiniello

Re: Stadium server- Sound, Team & Fixture servers -PES2008 90% done- By Diego Martini

I'm unsure exactly what this does right now. I've read the thread but I'm still confused, does it change the structure of Master League, how you play cups or what? Can anyone sum it up for me? It looks really promising.

Re: Stadium server- Sound, Team & Fixture servers -PES2008 90% done- By Diego Martini

Basically, they are trying to create an external program that will simulate leagues, cups, etc. - so, you click a little through some kind of menus, this program then launches PES directly into single player exhibition match with appropriate teams, you play, you finish the match, external program collects your results, simulates results of other matches, and round and round you go again :-)

This will be quality. How is it so that people don't have amazing teams like Man U against crappy teams like Fulham. I mean they woun't have much of a chance.

A Little explanation

once you run the match

i dont use an exhibition match

i force game to go direclty to a league match

a semi final match

a group match

or a league match

so you will be playing real scenario match

and for those who asked about playing 2 legs match

you will be able to play 2 legs match, and deppending the game mode form the league or cup you are playing, we will count the Home and Away goals

like in real life.

so if you win a match.. and in that match you become the champion.. you will see how the player start to celebrate

then you see the Celebration Ceremony animation

Now as Oficcial news:

we are working on a small first release...

we chooose to make the UEFA EURO CUP.

Once finished the demo release..

we will focus on the full release
where we will have almost 24 leagues and 102 cometitions

i already choose 24 leagues from all the world

all country leagues has, as minimun, 2 divs and his regional cups

but i will not say witch league i choose cause everybody will start to complain... , as is logic, cause everyone wnat his country leagues in this patch

problem is
the more leagues we add
the time we delay the patch...
besides

we are just a little group of editors

WE ARE NO KONAMI

if you dont like the leagues y choose and you are hungry cause we didnt put your league here
then

go to complain against SEABBAS.. NOT ME

anyway..

we are working on the uefa euro.. to test how the new way to play works with poeple...

DIEGO

Last edited by a moderator:

Great news diego_m10.
If you are going to make full EURO with qualification you are free to use extra national teams from All National Teams Patch (if you haven't done that already).

Great news diego_m10.
If you are going to make full EURO with qualification you are free to use extra national teams from All National Teams Patch (if you haven't done that already).

We will certantly use that database cause its a great help, and thanks for letting us using it :DD

Congrats for this ambitious project :EASY:

I have a little doubt: the quantity of teams of this mod (probably a thousand teams) will affect the loading time of the game? Or you'll optimize this to don't increase the loading time?

Thanks for the attention :))

Congrats for this ambitious project :EASY:

I have a little doubt: the quantity of teams of this mod (probably a thousand teams) will affect the loading time of the game? Or you'll optimize this to don't increase the loading time?

Thanks for the attention :))

I've not had a proper read of the concept yet but I'd guess that the idea is not to load all the teams at once but only to load the two teams required to play a game.

how u think guys when this amazing program will be finished???

im patiently waiting for stadium server before i even touch pes2008 again.Till then i ll stick with me nicely patched pes6

Hello

i am glad to tell you all

that team server is done..

made buy MOSU... and the great help from NINUZZU

anyway... this tool.. only works for the patch WE revs.

so once we release the project

you will be able to enjoy it..

now talking about dates..

i am not sure how many time we need to finihs the first demo release..

allway for the same problem...

univertisy
school
and jobs

european staff members.. are all super busy with final exams
sudamerican memeber have the same problem

in my case:
i am alrready graduated since last year (sport journalyst)...
in argentinia, the championship is about to finish
so i almot leave in the trainnign ground of the club i cover
and i am lot of time in the stadium making some interviwes with the players
so i cant spend all time i need to finish the fisrt demo of WE revs... (WE Revolutions)

so my idea of releasing it before EURO CUP begins... is not posible.

anyway
this is just a delay
cause we are advancing more a more

we are advancing.. slowlly... but we never stop

we got this dream
and we got all your support

now JUCE is cooperanting

so we cant fail!!!

its all about time

believe me

all this time you are waiting... will worth!!!

DIEGO

Last edited by a moderator:

HOOOORAY, GREAT NEWS:w00t:

can't wait mate.

Can you post a link to the patch required to run this.

WE Revolutions it is patch?

good newms mate..but this means we need to use WERevolution patch?

fake? only time will tell! - _ -
hopefully not!

Can you post some screens of the project? Menus, screens in game...?

We're anxious to see that :)

about the screens

well, there are no screens by now.. cause we still did not programed the menu
cause its the most easy part to do

by this time
we are focused on the other stuff

like teams server (is working)
and match simulator (zeque12 is on that)

and we are wokring about making the competition format
and fixtures

but i got a nice nwe about screen

i choose to use menus like
EA SPORT UEFA EURO2008 XBOX360

i think you will love it

once nico start to program the menus (the most easy part... and the last part we will make)

i will pe posting screens

so maybe u can do a boot/ball server !! I believe that someday bootserver and ballserver will be made...

Wow! Cant wait man..
This is gonna be sick

Is all this truth? can you post a screenshot?? thanks

Is all this truth? can you post a screenshot?? thanks
:NONO::y1

Why don't you read a whole thread first!

We can't post any screenshots yet because we have left the menu until last because it is the easiest thing todo.

PLEASE READ THE WHOLE THREAD BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS!

Nathan7,
why so aggressive?

Nathan7,
why so aggressive?

I'm not being aggressive, it's just throughout this thread people ask for download, ask for screens, ask for this and that and we already asked for people to read the thread before posting, and it we just get annoyed when people do it.

Not aggressive, just annoyed.

Back
Top Bottom