Stadium server- Sound, Team & Fixture servers -PES2008 90% done- By Diego Martiniello

Re: Stadium server- Sound, Team & Fixture servers -PES2008 90% done- By Diego Martini

Guys are you gonna release the server?

The server is only in it's starting stages. This will take time. Please be patient.

If anyone else asks you will get a :y1
and if you ask twice you will get a :r1

Re: Stadium server- Sound, Team & Fixture servers -PES2008 90% done- By Diego Martini

It surely doesn't help having a topic saying that 90% of it is done and actually being at an early stage ;)

I just remembered, PES2008 doesn't have that Home&Away option on friendlies, so useful for knock out competitions...that might be hard to do..

I dont think so, since the fixtures will be all under the control of the server and we are recreating fuxtures from scratches, then im quite positive cups will have home and away matches, and friendly matches too, but honestly i dont understand the porpose of having home and away friendly. :LOL:

I dont think so, since the fixtures will be all under the control of the server and we are recreating fuxtures from scratches, then im quite positive cups will have home and away matches, and friendly matches too, but honestly i dont understand the porpose of having home and away friendly. :LOL:

Sure! But I mean home&away on cups and european competitions...that's an important part of it..how to make the game know if it's supposed to go to extra time...away goals, all that.

Sure! But I mean home&away on cups and european competitions...that's an important part of it..how to make the game know if it's supposed to go to extra time...away goals, all that.

That's simple programming. The hard stuff is what Lestat and I are designing.

Ok people, read it carefully cause this will be the last update for a while from me or any other member of the staff.

I spoke with diego for 2 full days, and together with others we decided to stop updating this thread for a while, for 3 reasons, all valid:

1st: All the members didnt liked how the thread was going on, with some guys fighting each other for futile reasons while our project is made to do the opposite, to unite people.

2nd: We are collecting a very huge quantity of data, and this is slowing down the real programming process, so there is no actual need to update anything.

3rd: As i already stated, many of us are trying to pass universities exams in this period (i personally am fade up with all those books, i would like to burn them all:tumble:) and will not be able to program anything for a while (hopefully not more than a couple of weeks).

Said that, if we will see that in a couple of days people will calm down and will be again the wondferfull football tribe that we dream, then diego will be happy to post something again.

P.S. We are glad for all the link sent, we got all data we needed from them, and for now people can stop to post new links.
The first release will not have too many leagues (hopfully the most important ones with their respective lower divisions should be there) but there will be for sure a tutorial for how to put more leagues inside the server.
Bye bye to all;))

Well, since I was the main guy on those 'futile' discussions...don't worry about me making sugestions/questions/requests..I won't post here anymore. People can be unite and still disagree on some aspects, and be curious about certain things..And I can say that, from all those that posted here, maybe I was the one that showed more interest on your project...giving ideas, posting links, giving the badges...if that isn't support, I can't immagine what it is...maybe I should have sticked with the 'YOOO You're greatttt! Can't wait to get it!!' not futile comments.
The thing is, despite the fact I would not use your server, because I simply can't play that game, I still tried to help...and that's called being unite. If anyone was not unite, it wasn't certainly not me...

So...I won't bother your project anymore. And I sincerely wish you good luck on it because I know it will make many people happy.

And good luck for your exams too...I know what you mean ;)

Last edited:

Well, since I was the main guy on those 'futile' discussions...don't worry about me making sugestions/questions/requests..I won't post here anymore. People can be unite and still disagree on some aspects, and be curious about certain things..And I can say that, from all those that posted here, maybe I was the one that showed more interest on your project...giving ideas, posting links, giving the badges...if that isn't support, I can't immagine what it is...maybe I should have sticked with the 'YOOO You're greatttt! Can't wait to get it!!' not futile comments.
The thing is, despite the fact I would not use your server, because I simply can't play that game, I still tried to help...and that's called being unite. If anyone was not unite, it wasn't certainly not me...

So...I won't bother your project anymore. And I sincerely wish you good luck on it because I know it will make many people happy.

And good luck for your exams too...I know what you mean ;)

This will be my last post until we have something to update you with.

#71. We actually really liked your comments about the server and the ways that you helped us. In fact, you are the person who has helped us the most although you won't use it. The only futile discussion was when we said no to PES6 for now. If you continue helping us, like you have, with OF's and Logos (thanks they're amazing!), then the project will be completed much much quicker. If the project is completed quicker, then maybe, I won't promise anything because I am not diego and I wouldn't know, but maybe it will be possible to create a PES6 version, and I accept the fact that you have face, hair, boot server, but with this patch here we can also have face and hair server because of the way it will be set up.

Thanks for helping, and I would like you to help more... but obviously through PM or MSN. (MSN preferably)

Anyway I just said what I think is the best PC footy (much better than PES5)....but when will you release the server? For pes2008

I'm hearing so much great things about this game (WE9LEK) that I just gotta have it too! But where did you get yours? Could you go buy one and send it to me? :DD

I'm hearing so much great things about this game (WE9LEK) that I just gotta have it too! But where did you get yours? Could you go buy one and send it to me? :DD

Rather than spam in our thread please PM him.
:y1

Well, in a way he is keeping the thread alive :LOL:
Anyway in one week there should be a big update of news hopefully

we're hopefull..keep the good work guys..we waiting the good news from all of you ;))

honestly i dont understand the porpose of having home and away friendly. :LOL:
It used to be fun. It's a feature that I truly miss in PES2008 to be honest. in this kind of matches, a single goal can become vital.

Let me give you an example: you win the first leg 3-1 at home. In the second leg you're behind 2-0, away, and there's only a couple of minutes left. In this case your opponent is going to win.
Then, suddenly you score.

one single goal turns the match upside down. Now it's you that is going to win, and it's him that's behind. It's way more "thrilling" than a single match.

I also really miss this in PES2008 :)

Please be patient, project is going on, but for now i cant say anything :)

Please be patient, project is going on, but for now i cant say anything :)

Hey youre modmakers not developers you dont have NDA!!! :r1 :LOL:
PLZZZ guys release it so we can have multiple patches on our machines!!!

you have to be patient a bit longer my friends, all i can say is that something will pop up before euro cup, but please no questions for now, cause i cant answer :)

oh this is good news not played pes for a while (since pes5) didnt have pc capable of playing pes2008 till now.Now i have a powerfull gaming pc and started playing pes2008 with the evolution patch.After getting frustrated there wernt no stadium sever.Noticing this thread was a welcome relief.This thread another one to keep me eye on hehe

Hiya,

Can somepne please advise me if my system will run the game as I keep getting Runtime Error on startup!!!! 4 Emails to Konomi and no reply.

Microsoft® Windows® XP Home Edition
● AMD Athlon™ 64 processor 3700+
● 2 GB DDR-SDRAM
● 300 GB Serial ATA hard drive (7200 rpm)
● NVIDIA® GeForce™ 6200SE Turbocache
256 MB video memory
● DVD drive 16x max
● DVD writer Double Layer ±R/ ±RW 16x/8x max
supporting LightScribe technology
● 10/100BT network interface
● IEEE 1394 FireWire® Interface
● 9in1 memory card reader
● Microsoft® Works Suite 2005

Someone HELP, PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!

Hiya,

Can somepne please advise me if my system will run the game as I keep getting Runtime Error on startup!!!! 4 Emails to Konomi and no reply.

Microsoft® Windows® XP Home Edition
● AMD Athlon™ 64 processor 3700+
● 2 GB DDR-SDRAM
● 300 GB Serial ATA hard drive (7200 rpm)
● NVIDIA® GeForce™ 6200SE Turbocache
256 MB video memory
● DVD drive 16x max
● DVD writer Double Layer ±R/ ±RW 16x/8x max
supporting LightScribe technology
● 10/100BT network interface
● IEEE 1394 FireWire® Interface
● 9in1 memory card reader
● Microsoft® Works Suite 2005

Someone HELP, PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry but this is off topic, you got the wrong thread to ask such questions. Try in any topic specific for your problems, im sure you can find all the informations you need:LOL:

Can you guys PLEASE release the tool so we can use multiple patches??? I dont want to lose the Championship patch but I want to play the WEHELLAS patch... please???

Can you guys PLEASE release the tool so we can use multiple patches??? I dont want to lose the Championship patch but I want to play the WEHELLAS patch... please???

come on..can't you wait man :SS ...let they do their thing..if you want it more early,go and help them :BY: :w00t:

come on..can't you wait man :SS ...let they do their thing..if you want it more early,go and help them :BY: :w00t:

Nonono...I meant JUST THE TOOL so we can have multiple patches on same PC.....

It surely doesn't help having a topic saying that 90% of it is done and actually being at an early stage ;)

I just remembered, PES2008 doesn't have that Home&Away option on friendlies, so useful for knock out competitions...that might be hard to do..
Ok, we have good news from Russian PES/WE forum.

http://peswe.com/fm/showthread.php?p=189041&posted=1#post189041

In this topic juce (I think you know this person;)) ) said that he find a code in game executable file, and actually we can have different formats of the tournaments. For example, it's possible to make real UEFA Champions League format, with 6 games in a group, with 2 legs in play-off, even with the draw before the 1st round of playoff, and another draw before the quarterfinals for all other rounds. There are a lot of options of constructing tournament in pes2008.exe .
Also he said that a file with the rules can be a usual .xml file, which will contain information about:
- number of the teams in tournament
- number of groups and number of teams in each group
- number of matches in a group
- number of legs in knock-out round
- how many teams will promote to the knock-out round (2 teams as usual, 1 team like in Champions Cup in 1992, 3 teams, all 4 teams, or 2 teams from each group and 4 best 3rd-place teams (like in World Cup 94)
- league rules, when some teams have the same number of points (results between teams are first rule, or goal differense is first rule, etc.)
- rules of draw in knock-out rounds

Last edited:

WEll...

the juce news change the things

i will try to contact him

maybe we can use this new stuff on the patch

anyway

some news from my patch

we decided to make a DEMO

to see how the people adecuate to the new way to play

se we will make for first release... the UEFA ERUO2008 cup

with the qualification to this cup

nicos started to program the menues

and Zeque12 is working on the CPU match simulator

Sven is doing the pes static extractor

nathan and lestat are working alot with some stuff

so we are on the way

we will do our best effort ot release this as fst as we can

but please be patient

we have our own real life as you have

and we are very busy..
so we are working as hard as we can

thanks all

DIEGO

2 great news, thx:w00t:

Back
Top Bottom