Stadium server- Sound, Team & Fixture servers -PES2008 90% done- By Diego Martiniello

Re: Stadium server- Sound, Team & Fixture servers -PES2008 90% done- By Diego Martini

People don't work hard with this tool, I don't understund us!Pes 2008 is the biggest shit of all Pes!!It's better wait for Pes 2009 and do something good:DD if new Pes will be good game.Please don't waste time for this shit:-pp

Re: Stadium server- Sound, Team & Fixture servers -PES2008 90% done- By Diego Martini

People don't work hard with this tool, I don't understund us!Pes 2008 is the biggest shit of all Pes!!It's better wait for Pes 2009 and do something good:DD if new Pes will be good game.Please don't waste time for this shit:-pp

I thought we already estabilished that in this thread we do not discuss if pes2008 is a good game or not, if you do not like it just dont play, or if you really feel that you have to share to everyone how much you dislike pes2008, well i think there are a shit load of threads in this forum that speaks about it.
Sometimes i feel that: 1) people really didnt play pes2008 at all and just follow what the mass says. 2) people type something in forum, even useless comments, just to have one more post added.

Saying that lets come back to the important things: yes hellenis, this tool is made exactly with the porpose to make different patches collaborate togheter, and now with the news that arrived from juce everything will be much easier for all of us.
And now to #71: My friend, i hope you are not still angry with me ;) cause i see that you really stopped to post anything in this thread and im very sorry of it cause your helps great:LOL:

I think i dont have to add anything else, if yes, then im getting old and im forgetting things:LOL:
See you all

Ok, we have good news from Russian PES/WE forum.

http://peswe.com/fm/showthread.php?p=189041&posted=1#post189041

In this topic juce (I think you know this person;)) ) said that he find a code in game executable file, and actually we can have different formats of the tournaments. For example, it's possible to make real UEFA Champions League format, with 6 games in a group, with 2 legs in play-off, even with the draw before the 1st round of playoff, and another draw before the quarterfinals for all other rounds. There are a lot of options of constructing tournament in pes2008.exe .
Also he said that a file with the rules can be a usual .xml file, which will contain information about:
- number of the teams in tournament
- number of groups and number of teams in each group
- number of matches in a group
- number of legs in knock-out round
- how many teams will promote to the knock-out round (2 teams as usual, 1 team like in Champions Cup in 1992, 3 teams, all 4 teams, or 2 teams from each group and 4 best 3rd-place teams (like in World Cup 94)
- league rules, when some teams have the same number of points (results between teams are first rule, or goal differense is first rule, etc.)
- rules of draw in knock-out rounds

Since you are russian can you do us the favor to continue to keep us informed about juce? Or even better can you post in that russian forum about our work to see if juce is interested in working all together?

New schedule plugin for kitserver rls by Juce ;)

simple translation (http://www.online-translator.com) from russian forum:

Well, try(taste):

sched.dll 7.1.2 - the beta-version.
DOWNLOAD (27 KB)
http://files.filefront.com/sched+712zip/;10334459;/fileinfo.html
http: // slil.ru/25824694

1. Installation: as it is usual, we put DLL in a folder китсервера, then we register in config.txt - we add a line " dll = sched.dll " in section [kload].
2. How to use: we create new tournament Konami Cup / Group League. We choose кол-in commands(teams), then arrangement - all as is usual. At last, when there is a screen " Next Match ", press F1 - at the left should appear about the following:

G:3
1/8:1
QF:1
SF:1
F:1

"G:3" means 3 matches in group, "1/8:1" - 1 match in one-eighth, etc. If to press key F2 all should exchange on such:

G:6
1/8:2
QF:2
SF:2
F:1

That is, more corresponding(meeting) a format of League of Champions. If again to press F2 - all will return back. F1 - to include/switch off display of this information.

After the first group match is played, the quantity(amount) of matches in group becomes fixed - will be displayed by grey color. After the first match "knock-out" a round - all the others сеттинги "замораживаютя" is played, that is they too cannot be changed already.

The request сообщайть about mistakes(errors), starts, and other strangenesses. For example, if in any other tournament something suddenly will cease to work, it is possible(probable) because of sched.dll.

-----------

Yes, here still: my son Maxim (6 years) persistently wished to insert into my message here such icon:
at.gif
. Only it(he) knows one why.

New schedule plugin for kitserver rls by Juce ;)

simple translation (http://www.online-translator.com) from russian forum:

thanks for your help, this will be definitelly usefull:DANCE:
Any info about changing league formats to create promotion and relegations? And about master league? The format can be done too?
We are working on doing all those things externally but it is taking a lot of time for us to create all the fixture procedure.
Would be really appreciated if juce would collaborate with us:DANCE:

ı have downloaded finally but when ı push f1 or f2 game crashes.what is the problem?

Last edited:

thanks,i were 10 seconds late to edit post :))

ı have downloaded finally but when ı push f1 or f2 game crashes.what is the problem?

Ehm honestly this is the work of juce, we didnt touch anything yet, so we dont know what to do :LOL:

hi but juce can do with diego and other staff?

German Guide by me, perhaps you can understand it because of the pics.
sched.dll 7.1.2 - beta-version
1. [Installation]: -sched.dll in den Ordner "kitserver" kopieren (Bild 1)
________________-config.txt öffnen und " dll = sched.dll " im Abteil "section [kload]" hinzufügen (Bild 2).
2. [Benutzung]: -Pokal (KONAMI Cup) starten.-->Einstellungen aus Bild 3.
_______________-Nach der Team und Gruppenauswahl im Hauptmenü (Bild 4) klicken wir auf "F1"
_______________-Am linken Bildrand sehen wir nun folgendes (Bild 5):
SF:1______________1 Spiel im Halbfinale
F:1_______________1 Finalspiel
-Jetzt drücken wir auf "F2", es sollte sich nun wie folgt ändern (Bild 6):
G:6_______________6 Spiele in der Gruppenphase
1/8:2_________.____2 Spiele im Achtelfinale
QF:2______________2 Spiele im Viertelfinale
SF:2______________2 Spiele im Halbfinale
F:1_______________1 Finalspiel

Das sind Einstellungen die schon ehr denen der UEFA Champions-League entsprechen

[Bilder]

________1_______________2________________3________________4____________5______6___
Works perfect for me:BY:

Last edited:

Whats happening on the stadium server i only ask cause im im eager like most people on this.Although im patient i just wondering how its all going really

Please don't forget PES 6, for lots of people it is still the ONE!

Please don't forget PES 6, for lots of people it is still the ONE!

I think they have already established that they don't give a toss about PES6 I'm afraid.
It seems like the few people who are making it play PES2008, but the many, many people that want the tool mostly play PES6, but they are still for some reason concentrating their efforts on the least popular game.

Please, Please, Master Juce, many people play PES 6 (I think more than the PES 08 players), we'd love to have this plugin for PES 6! :(( :CRY:

Please, Please, Master Juce, many people play PES 6 (I think more than the PES 08 players), we'd love to have this plugin for PES 6! :(( :CRY:

First of all Juce still didnt answered us on if to help us or not in the project so you are asking the wrong person.

I WILL WRITE IT ONCE AND FOR ALL: NO MORE REQUESTS ABOUT PES6!!!!

1: We started the work on pes2008 and we want to finish what we started.
2: In autimn KONAMI will release pes2009 that hopefully (and from adonis said) will be much better than pes2008 so if we will really have time for a new project (cause people seams to forget all of us have a real life to go on, the average age of the team is around 24/25 years old, we all work, we all study) dont you think iits worth to give it a try on the new game?

And before people starts to shoot and argue with me thinking i dislike pes6 i will say : I LOVE PES6, played it till some monts ago on my ps2 (only a few months ago i could get finally a good computer to play pes on it) and i know that many people still plays it, but again what people forget is that the guys that are working on this project all plays pes2008, and dont forget that we will not get any money for this project, ITS NO PROFIT, so it means we are doing it for fun, and since 90% of us prefer pes2008 (call us crazy, call us idiots but this is the fact) and wants to finish this tool as soon as possible to play with it ourself.

On the beginnig we were thinking about pes6 version too, but people is getting so naive and grumpy asking it all the time that you are making us hating a game that we loved.

I know that my posts looks like im always angry but its not my fault, im italian and im napoletano so i cant control myself :LOL:
In fact now im not angry at all ;)

Keep in touch that if juce will finally contact us we will really realize something amazing:LOL:

We have all loved and played to death the previous Pes games, especially Pes5 and Pes6, but the truth is now that the Pes series is on a new level and the guys who are working on this project are doing what they are doing on this basis, so they have a point not working with Pes6.

I myself have returned to Pes5 this year, as i simply cannot play Pes2008, it feels like the worst foot. game i have played. However, i realise that the Pes game, as we knew it, belongs to the past. What is more, the upcoming Pes2009 will obviously be a lot better than Pes2008.

So, let them work with Pes2008, as that's what they've got in their hands for now, and don't worry. If the project secceeds, then it will be easier for them to adjust it to the new Pes game, that will hopefully come out in October. Thanks to them, we will all have then a magnificent tool (project, call it as u like) to make Pes an even more fantastic game...

And now to #71: My friend, i hope you are not still angry with me cause i see that you really stopped to post anything in this thread and im very sorry of it cause your helps great

I'm not angry with anybody...;)) We're community that likes PES, I won't get angry with anybody here.. I still think you're making a good job for those who like the game and I'm supportive (Nathan has my email, if I can help in anything he knows he can ask, even though I'm not a programmer). I stopped posting because I said I would..I felt that the way that you dealt was unfair.. actually, to be honest, I think that you aren't exactly dealing well with the fact that is a project for the community.. It's just my opinion..
At the first post of this topic we can see diego talking about everybody helping each other and gathering forces together to create something good. I can't see that, sorry, but I can't. I think this project failed there..but if you achieve what you propose, many PES2008 players will love you. At least until PES2009 is released.

Take care and good luck on the project!

i hope pes2009 have all functions of pes6 and 2008 but with great gameplay and online.
and hope find work for unlimited championship and team.

Can someone forward this to juce?
We, the pesforum.de members really enjoy you sched.dll, here are some wishes:
- Please change mode of national tournament (i.e DFB-Pokal) -in the ML- to one game per round instead of two like actually.
- League: Add function to set number how often teams in the League (not ML) play against each other. So you can play for example austrian League, which have not as much teams, so they play 4 times against each team.

Just little suggestions i collected from pesforum.de

Last edited:

Dont worry juce said that he is reading this thread so he will notice what you wrote for sure

WHOA this IS AWSOME
Pes 2008 will be 10x better!

Dont worry juce said that he is reading this thread so he will notice what you wrote for sure

Which is fantastic news for this project. And as said earlier all of us on this project are working, studying, etc, so it is a lot harder for this project to be programmed at the same time. I am sure that this will be finished shortly.

When is sched.dll coming out for 1.0 and 1.1 support? Anyone know?

Cause juce told me that it might be possible that it crashes for people with 1.0 and 1.10 patch.
I have 1.0 or 1.1 :S

Yo, did it work for you yet?

It only works with Konami patch 1.20

Back
Top Bottom