Stadium server- Sound, Team & Fixture servers -PES2008 90% done- By Diego Martiniello

Re: Stadium server- Sound, Team & Fixture servers -PES2008 90% done- By Diego Martini

wow seems like the project is almost finish
cant wait!

Re: Stadium server- Sound, Team & Fixture servers -PES2008 90% done- By Diego Martini

Any news?

Well i see some one wnat screen shoots...

we dont have screen shots cause te menu is the most easy parch... and the final part....

anyway i cwant you all participate on it... so i will post some options

personaly i want to make the menu similar to FIFA98 menues

that was the best game of the history of futbol

so i am thinking about making a excatly replica menu for WE revoutions...

so if you agree just post about

if not.... or if you got any other idea... just say it

Can you post pictures of those menus because I've played none of those games :p
Progress sounds good though

diego, maybe we could make a menu that nobody has seen before and that looks fantastic too?

can you post some FIFA98 menus please too?

Well i see some one wnat screen shoots...

we dont have screen shots cause te menu is the most easy parch... and the final part....

anyway i cwant you all participate on it... so i will post some options

personaly i want to make the menu similar to FIFA98 menues

that was the best game of the history of futbol

so i am thinking about making a excatly replica menu for WE revoutions...

so if you agree just post about

if not.... or if you got any other idea... just say it
I agree mate :applaud:

Make the menus any way you want. I just wanna get my hands on this :D

yes just bla bla bla ;) go somewhere else if u don't like to wait or make it yourself

:lol: i hope he'll never be able to use the program if it will be ready soon :D. my part of the program is 60% ready ...in a few days i can finish my part :p

SOME GOOD NEWS

as mosu said, his progress is 60% done (for the full version)

but for the DEMO version is 100% donde

now the new one

Sven finished the test version of PES2008 STAIC EXTRACTOR

se we made another step ahead

now i am waiting for zeque12 (Match Simulator) he is busy with some final exams in university

and el Xeneise got the same problem (he make the fixtures and the menu)

Besides

I am glad to annouce that NINUZZU and ME have DECODED BASIC SOUNDs during match

EVEN I DISABLED SOME INGAME SOUNDS LIKE BALL TOCH DURING RUNNING-DRIBBLINS as in pes6

and that strange sound once you run with the ball and a player try to force with you from back side

now he is working about importing new sounds

NOW AS A LAST ISSUE.... TODAY, JULY 18 IS MY BIRTHDAY... SO I WAN TO SEE SOME MESSAGES ABOUT THAT

I AM GETTING OLD... NOW I AM 27 YEARS OLD

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: SOME GOOD NEWS

NOW AS A LAST ISSUE.... TODAY, JULY 18 IS MY BIRTHDAY... SO I WAN TO SEE SOME MESSAGES ABOUT THAT

:BLINK::BLINK:
hap.. er .. happy birthday!

Today is also my cousin's birthday, i hope to see some for him too.

Happy birthday dude!

Yeah diego, as I have said already - happy birthday and it now finally looks like the project is reaching it's end.

Yeah Happy Birthday mate, Looking forward to checking out this project when its finished, you guys are obviously still passionate about the game which is great....I wish Konami would have the same passion.

happy birthday...rock on

Happy birthday...
Waiting till release :D

Happy Birthday...
With your Patch my PES will reborn :D

Feliz cumpleanos...pibe, todavia sos bastante joven :-pp

Happy birthday pal, keep up the good work!

Happy Birthday Diego!:beer: Is there an estimated release date for the demo?

Hello

well i got news

Goldorakiller is helping us making a toop to bann and un bann players that are injuryed and booked... from the team

he is finishg a testa version...sow e continue advancing

Nico is finishing his Universityt exams... so once he does it

he start programing menus....

about me

today(july 27)
i am traveling to USA

so i will be offline for some days

i will buy my new laptop in NY

so once i instal pes2008 i will be bale to test some stuff

anyway

this trip will delay tool
for 2 weeks

i suppose in less than a month (besides the 2 weeks of my travle)

we can release the demo version

hello evryone

cheers from USA

now ia m posting this from Manhattan (NY)

i really miss PES

i got no my PC here... even i can find the laptop i want.. so i will be out of editong for 1 or 2 weeks from now.....

i am comign back home next week but maybe i have to stay a couple of days more... cause i am wating and interview with a TV producer in MIAMI...

I am trying to bring a Soccer TV show to USA...

so if you leave in USA

you stay sharp... if i get this oppportunitty i will let you know...

i hope i find my new laptop to come back soon to pes editing...

i aapologisse cause you all are waiting for my tool

but as you know

we all got our own lives.. and now i am far away from home... and busy with busyness

so i hope you can wait...

it will worth it

DIEGO10 (from NY city)

Back
Top Bottom