Stadium server- Sound, Team & Fixture servers -PES2008 90% done- By Diego Martiniello

Re: Stadium server- Sound, Team & Fixture servers -PES2008 90% done- By Diego Martini

Yeah its cool, but I live in Latvia :D

Re: Stadium server- Sound, Team & Fixture servers -PES2008 90% done- By Diego Martini

Hi

well i am not sure yet

maybe next week i have some interviews in miami.. with some Tv producer.... i dont know.. they still didnt confirmed...

anyway

maybe i got some in Los Angeles too....

stil dont know...

if not.. i go back to Argenitna and continue there.. with some strong contacts i got... so this is in first stage...

maybe this week i get my laptop...

so soon i wil be able to continue working on project...

More news coming soon

big huge for everybody

diego (from USA)

hi. what is the current status of this mod? nearly done?

i think by the time this patch will be ready pes 2009 will be out :((

i think by the time this patch will be ready pes 2009 will be out :((

+1..
but maybe if PES2009 as sucks as PES2008,we can still use this! ^^
waiting news from the developer team!

is this realy on the way then?

Finally i am back in home in argentina

so i am dedicated to finish the first release....

Nico (the menu programer have some personal problem so he will not be able to program the it.... so i am traying to contact some friends to help me...)

i think in some weeks i will be uploading the first demo version

so we are in the FINAL LAP!!!!

be patiente

it will woth it

DIEGO

Finally i am back in home in argentina

so i am dedicated to finish the first release....

Nico (the menu programer have some personal problem so he will not be able to program the it.... so i am traying to contact some friends to help me...)

i think in some weeks i will be uploading the first demo version

so we are in the FINAL LAP!!!!

be patiente

it will woth it

DIEGO
nice one. could you kindly give us some screen shots of what you have achieved so far? is "Juice" working with U guys seeing as he created the famous kit server.

alright..counting down for the test

SCREENSHOTS????

sorry my friend... screenshots of what?

all we did are Tools....

the last part... are the "menu"

thats the last stage of the patch... witch we are about to start in this days....

so .. screenshots or what?
ingame? during match is the same of every pes patch

so i dont understand what you want to see

diego_m10

WE WANT TO SEE PROOF that it wel in development. show us screnshots of this fixture server tool and what it does ingame.

to be fair this thread was started months ago with 90% done in the title and we are still yet to actually see anything?? im not for 1 second saying i dont trust him but i am dubious. i hope it turns out to be true cus it sounds great

To the guy who said he want to see proof....

I DONT FOLOWW ORDERS...!!!
ok?
can you understand that?

about the 90%

when i talked about 90% done .... in the name of the designed

and i didnt tryed to mean it was developed

if you see my first post i said "designed"

anyway... this si starting to disturb me....

I AM NOT YOUR SLAVE!!!

YOU ARE NOT MY CHIEFF

I AM NOT KONAMI!!!

i got my own life (i see here.. some person lives in the computer... thats is not my problem)
i got to work and take care of my life...

so i will finish this tool once i got time to do it..

is not easy.. even.. the demo will be for pes2008... and i think the final version will be "maybe" for pes2009....

anyway i will put everything i got near my had to do it for pes2008...

SO.... the people who wants to wait.. is welcome

and the person who only ask ans aks and ask....
and specially those who do it in not friendly ways
go to any other place to complain (for example KONAMI)... i am not you fuccking slave.... right?

i am not a boy like some kids here
(most kid here... are veeery respetable... some others.... not so much)

i am 27 years old and i got my live

my life is FIRTS!!!
ok?

if you believe me.. great...

if not...

GO AND MAKE YOUR ONW TOOL!!!!
is easy to ask ask and aks....

so stop asking and CREATE your onw project
so you dont got to wait...

i say this in this way.. cause i see some negative people here....
and i am strting to get sic of that...

i breaked my head days and days trying to desing this patch
then talked to a lot of people
later i formed the team
(they give 100%) and more
they do all they can

so.. give a little respect... i am doing this FOR YOU ALL.... AND FOR FREE

cause if i want... i can do this FOR ME AND SOME SPECIFIC USERS...

so you will see a lot of screen shots and video EVEN the demo

and you will see i was talking for real

about the tool really works as i said

but you will never got the complete version

if this behavior continue

this complains etc etc

i will decide to make a demo.. for all the person see that this patch really works
that its real

but only some person will got the final version

OK¿?

SO FOR NOW...

the idea is the same

A FREE PATCH!!! FOR EVERYBODY

but if i see complains and people asking in bad ways.. i will make just the demo to show to everybody that i said the true.. and them the full version.... will be just for a few circle of persons......
OKKK????
DID I SAY IT CLEAR?
DID YOU ALL UNDERSTAND?

THIS IS MY LAST POST TILL THE DEMO IS READY
OR STILL THIS ANGRY FEELING I GOT NOW... GOES AWAY

what happnes first

DIEGO M10

Last edited by a moderator:

to be fair this thread was started months ago with 90% done in the title and we are still yet to actually see anything?? im not for 1 second saying i dont trust him but i am dubious. i hope it turns out to be true cus it sounds great
well said. the guy is obviously lying about the initial state of this mod at least. 90% done was reported by this guy a coiple of momths ago and you seriously cant tell me its not finished by now?

he should be able to show some screen shots of the tools if its really 90% complete. more like 9% complete if you ask me.

To the guy who said he want to see proof....

I DONT FOLOWW ORDERS...!!!
ok?
can you understand that?

DIEGO M10
tbh i dont understand your whole post at all. i guess english is not your first language mate

I cant understand why diego got so aggressive because someone asked for a screen. He didnt do it in a bad way either, just asked straight.

Im not really sure about what this patch is about, but it seems good and taking a long time.
To all who cant wait, just dont care about it and pretend it doesnt excist.
Then if this was just a fake patch you will be glad you didnt bother and you have no high hopes getting destroyed because someone fooled you, if it is real you will be very glad instead :D

I cant understand why diego got so aggressive because someone asked for a screen. He didnt do it in a bad way either, just asked straight.

Im not really sure about what this patch is about, but it seems good and taking a long time.
To all who cant wait, just dont care about it and pretend it doesnt excist.
Then if this was just a fake patch you will be glad you didnt bother and you have no high hopes getting destroyed because someone fooled you, if it is real you will be very glad instead :D
The reason is that the people (two guys) asks the screen like a proof..

The reason is that the people (two guys) asks the screen like a proof..
whats bad about that? i could post a similar thread saying an awsome mod is 90% done and within the next few months post no screen shots of it.

he probably is telling the truth but come on now, all evidence points that he is telling lies. he went off getting angry because i and another person wants to see screenshots? LOL:LOL::LOL: clearly his taking u lot all for a ride. hope im wrong because it sounds like a good mod

tbh i dont understand your whole post at all. i guess english is not your first language mate

you tell me english s not my language?

what about you pal?

i SAID... we got just tools... no screen shots till we make menu!!

so... with part of "no screen shot till we make menues" you dont understand?

i got a better idea

i am talking direclty to "jonneymendoza"

i dont want to fight

cause if we fight... we dont do something constructive

so...

i forget about my angry feeling and i use it for something better

i offer you the posibiliti to help us in the project....

who knows...

maybe i am fighting with you....

and fighting we construct nothing...

so lets forget this fight and tell me... what you edit.. or what you can do for help

what do you say?
like the idea?

send me a PM
and we see if you can help...

if not .. no problem

the most important par.. when you are leading a project is...

take the best of every person

maybe you are fighting with someone who can help

so this project is more important that dis discussion

so i offer you... to participate......

i repeat.. fighting we do nothing

all together.... we can do more

i wait for you PM in my inbox...

for "yes" or for "no"

i got a better idea

i am talking direclty to "jonneymendoza"
seriously wtf are you trying to say? I stopped reading after the line above. no worries mate, not a issue that English is not your first language so I can accept your poor way of explaining and presenting statements in english.

seems like your mad at me? for what? calm down im not trying to pick a fight. i just find it hard to believe you that your making this mod thats all. either edit your first post or edit the title of this thread as its very misleading.

tell me where in the title of this thread does it says DESIGNED?

"Re: Stadium server- Sound, Team & Fixture servers -PES2008 90% done- By Diego Martini"

From that title, it tells us that your working on a bunch of servers that is 90% DONE.

before you said its 90% designed! but where in the title does it state that?People thought that the whole thing was 90% made.

Very misleading and seriously look up the word paragraph to structure your statements properly. im sure in your native language you have paragraph structures right?

maybe you are good to writte in english very well

but seem you are not so good when you read.... this was my fisrt post

hope you can understad what it says

"hi

as you see i designed
team server
chante server
national anthem server
music server
menu server
scoreboard server
and fixture server

so you can play real league.. even loose and go to second o third div of any league)

i even made a quick star.. where you double click in mi exe and it goes directly to pre match menu....

and a quick exit.... where you hit a key and the game closes inmediatly.. no matter if you are in menu o durgin the match..

I DID A CROWD MANAGER TOO

in this days i will be uploading my "Crowd Manager" tool in withc you pres F keys
from F1 to F12 (ingame)

and you can reproduce crowd sounds

now you can insult the referee or make the crowd wistle any player

so you can manage animic state of the crowd ingame....."

as you see... if you can understad it...

i said "DESIGNED"!!!!!

about the tittle of the threat...
i tryed to edit or change it...
cause i realize that it was confusing about "designed" or "done"

i tryed to change it... but i couldnt

About.. "pick up a fight"
i tryed to mean.. we are discussing...

and about pagraph etc etc...
i writte in the way i like.. if you like
great
if not.. is not my problem.....

and to finish this...

i will post screenshot... once i got the menues done..

i got nothing to prove to the people here

if you believe my patch is a fake... i dont matter

i done the crowd manager... a tool that never seen before in a fifa o pes game...

so give me some credit...

if you dont believe me

so stop posting and go any other treaht

tell me with otther languages you talk... so i writte you in that language and you can understand better

Diego,

you're right that getting angry is not going to help anyone. Glad you realized that and changed the tone of the converstation. In my opinion, the question about screenshots was asked in a reasonable manner. There was no disrespect or anything of the sort. Perhaps doubt, but there's no crime in that. Therefore, i'd say, your angry outburst was unfortunate.

You can always ignore posts you don't like, or perhaps try to explain in more detail why screenshots cannot be posted to show the work. Even if not everyone here understands the reasoning, it will still help because you respond in a constructive way and show that the project is alive and going forward.

As for the language and paragraph structures - i'm not going to comment on that, because English is not my first language either. However, jonneymendoza has a valid point here, and i think using a spell-checker before posting will at least help get rid of all the typos.

i made an attempted in reading your last post and understand a bit of it. what is your native language? im not too bothered about spelling mistakes as i sometimes do it myself but my main grip with your posts is the way you format them.

i am sure that in your native language you follow some kind of paragrath structure similar to this vary post i and Juce just written but i maybe wrong. Next time make it clear that your work is only in its designed stage. saying the word done means your almost done implementing it which i thought was the issue here.

good luck on the mod and one question: what programming language are you using to develop these mods? o and Juce, sorry i have not replied top your PM but it does sound like a good idea implementing such a thing. im just looking for a good side project i could work on to help me get better in c#/.net stuff as i know it can be useful in my career as i am a programmer also. cheers and good luck diago.

Jonny my native language is español

i am argentinian

and you?

in argentina we got a province named "mendoza"

maybe you are latin.. i dont know

i see you are programer

i planed to make menu in visual

but the guy who was about star programing had a personal problem and he isnt able to do it

so i am delayed...

the tools are all done

i got it here and work

Goldorakiller made me a tool but is not completed

i tough it was but no.. so this week i suppose he send me the full version

if you want to help
as we are talking in good tone now

in case you want you are welcome

JUCE

i sent you a pm month ago...

did you recieved?
maybe it never reach you

tell me

and i send you again

DIEGO

I just checked this post, and I see you got a creative project . Keep it up buddy.

Back
Top Bottom