Spurs Thread - WHERE'S VIEIRA GONE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ive heard a rumour that ENIC who own Spurs are mulling over whether to give up their shares in Glasgow Rangers for Barry Ferguson, ive heard from a good source that David Levy has been in talks with ex Ibrox supremo David Murray ( who still has some power at Ibrox) with regards to this issue, is this a player you'd like to see at WHL??

Two_blindmonkeys said:
Hay Loz well done on the old mod ting :D

SPURS WILL NOW RULE!! :mrgreen:

cheers TBM and lets hope so, on the old Barry Fergie comment i think i'd rather c scottie parker in the midfield or some that wil be ,ore prepared to put his foot in. from what i've seen of fergie in the past he's very creative but lacks a bit of bite, unless it's against celtic.

any1 go 2 the game today? how did ricketts do, and postie?

bad start, but it IS only the 1st game, lets hope we do better in the match against leeds at the lane next saturday.

we've also been drawn against the coventry in the carling cup.

revenge :twisted:

SPURS, do they have any chance to be champions this year ??

I assume the singing and dancing mentioned in the topic title has stopped now ;)

Kensh|n said:
SPURS, do they have any chance to be champions this year ??

Oh my. I swear to god, I read that 5 minutes ago and I've only just stopped laughing.

yep, the truth is funnier than fiction sometimes hutchy, still, if only i'd has the privelidge to be born in cornwall or sweden, than i could be a true united supporter :mrgreen:

loz said:
yep, the truth is funnier than fiction sometimes hutchy, still, if only i'd has the privelidge to be born in cornwall or sweden, than i could be a true united supporter :mrgreen:

thumb.gif

Anyway, check my last post in the Liverpool thread for the proof of who's the worst glory supporting team.

Well no not really. Anyways its on the wrong topic so lets go back on-topic. Arent Spurs Wonderful!!!

glenn hoodle gettin sacked will be the day spurs ever properly win a damm game!!!!

He can be nominated for THE WORLD"S BEST TWIT

Professor Nutmeg said:
Right, i don't come in here often, for obvious reasons, but have you heard you guys have made a £5.6 million bid for young Diego of Santos?

are you sure prof? where'd ya hear that info?

would be a good signing but i'd still like to see a bit more of a physical presence in the middle of the park, thats what let us down from xmas onwards last year, we just werent up for the fight when it mattered most.

Keano out with ankle ligament damage, last thing we need still hopefully freddie should be back real soon, altho i havent heard anything bout him for ages?

ya guys didnt get diego,anyways he is more of an attacking playmaker rather than a defensive,hard men sort.....

PS:Loz,why'd ya lock the manure thread man?banter goes on in every thread.dont tell me youre gonna close all of them??that didnt seem fair as people like hutch,milo,vann just to name a few often post news as well.not always crap........first it was the bolton thread and now the manure thread?abuse of authority if ya ask me.....

If Keane is seriously injured and going to miss a fair bit of time then Spurs are F*CKED. He's the only real goal threat that they have and he carries the team's expectations with his ability.

They can't rely on Kanoute cos he's injured as much as Sick note Anderton and he is too lightweight to lead a front line.

Spurs for the drop.

Well the longer Anderton is out the better, as Ricketts won't be able to get a game because Anderton is a Hoddle 'favorite' :roll: Ricketts, on what I've seen brings more to the game than Anderton does, for one he goes past people:)

we've also got the majestic postiga and Bobby Zamora, who's gona be a real threat when he gets used to the pace of the prem. As for Anderton, he has great experience and there is no better passer than him in the Spurs squad.

Anderton may well be a good passer of the ball and have experience, but he is slow, injury prone and is knocked off the ball far to easily for a man of his size, I really do think, and hope, this is last season at White Hart Lane, along with Poyet.

i defo agree that poyet is on his way out, last year shoulda been his last.

anderton gets far too much stick from the supporters as far as i'm concerned, he is quality and will be in the spurs side for at least a couple of years imo.

Back
Top Bottom