Sony PlayStation 4

I have question,at this time i want to buy Mortal Kombat X but in my country not include all version in Amazon store,I think it's only version Standard Edition & few store of my country sell "Special Edition" <with Goron in here> so what version I should buy & I can update it example : new kombat pack <with 4 characters> etc...

Thanks for your help :)

PS Move 2 for Projet Morpheus

playstationmove202-1434218679.jpg

playstationmove201-1434218679.jpg

move-2-1434218678.jpg

playstationmove200-1434218678.jpg

My God. What a conference I just witnessed. Now that's more like it! FFVII, Shenmue 3, The Last Guardian, and more!

Is it crippled with cinavia though?

And is it properly featured for example remembering where you stopped in files, being able to pan/zoom, play/import subtitles etc. etc.

Is it crippled with cinavia though?

And is it properly featured for example remembering where you stopped in files, being able to pan/zoom, play/import subtitles etc. etc.

It will be crippled with Cinevia protection as it is normally only Sony who put Cinevia protection on their discs..

I didn't find any mention that the PS4 allows media to be played via a the DVD drive.

My God. What a conference I just witnessed. Now that's more like it! FFVII, Shenmue 3, The Last Guardian, and more!

I know mate, im not ashamed to say I proper teared up when Shenmue popped up.

Sony today confirmed that a new 1TB PS4 will be available end of July.

They are also releasing an improved PS4 which is lighter and uses 8% less power.

How about instead of making lighter consoles they release ones that can actually do 1080p @60fps to stop forcing PC technology to be dragged down to their level.

Sony today confirmed that a new 1TB PS4 will be available end of July.

They are also releasing an improved PS4 which is lighter and uses 8% less power.

It is good news for those who play the games, holding the consoles in their arms:BLEH:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom