Sony PlayStation 4

I have a weird problem with my PS4.
I get a message that he can't get on the internet because my wifi signal is too weak. Yet all my other devices are connected with the internet.

I get an error code, have been googling it and i've found a forum where one other person asks the same question, but never got an answer.

I never play online, but i have quite a few dowloaded games, if i have no internet connection, i can't play them...

Anybody here can help me ?

Error code: NW-35978-2

What is even weirder: PS3 is connected with the internet.

Turn off and unplug your router for 10 minutes. Reboot.

I use PLC adaptors to create a network over my power line, it works great and it's not expensive. You connect one PLC to the router and one next to the PS4.

It is practically as if you had your PS4 conntected via LAN. Have been using them for almost 7 years and work perfectly.

A fairly decent looking PS4.. Might sell my white one

1jpg-3b027d.jpg

mgsps4jpg-1dde07.jpg

4jpg-3b027f.jpg

Firmware 2.50 (beta) full list

Main Features
- The system can now enter rest mode without closing any applications. You can adjust this setting in [Power Save Settings] > [Set Functions Available in Rest Mode].
- [Accessibility] has been added to [Settings]. You can adjust accessibility settings such as zooming and button assignments.

Trophies
- You an now delete trophies with 0% achievement progress.
- [Earned Date], [Not Earned], and [Grade] have been added as sorting options for trophies. You can also sort by [Earned Date] and [Not Earned] options when comparing trophies with other players.
- You can now search the Internet for details about trophies from the options menu in [Trophies].
- Screenshots of scenes when you earn trophies are now saved automatically. You can view saved screenshots in [Capture Gallery].
- You can now share trophy details and screenshots. Select the trophy you want to share details about in [Trophy], and then press the Share button.

Share Play
- You can now test the host’s connection speed when starting Share Play.
- You can now enjoy Share Play at 60 fps. A host in a party can adjust the setting in [Party Settings] > [Video Quality for Share Play] > [Frame Rate].
- A user who is running version 2.50 or earlier on their system cannot use Share Play with someone who is running version 2.50 beta on their system. Users who are both running system software version 2.50 beta can enjoy Share Play.

Other
- Users who are your Facebook friends can now be displayed in [Players You May Know].
- You can now send real name requests in addition to Friend requests to users who are currently not on your Friends list.
- You can now apply a shadow style for text in [Themes].
- You can now enter up to 140 characters for your self-introduction.
- If you enter 22 characters or more for your self-introduction, only 21 characters will be displayed on a PS4 system running system software version earlier than 2.50.
- You can now use the touch pad to operate playback of videos on discs.
- [Discover] has been added to introduce users to PS4 system features. You can view information about features in [Notifications] > [Discover].
- Remote Play cannot be used with a PS Vita system running version 3.35. A system software update for the PS Vita (to be released later) is required.
http://gematsu.com/2015/03/ps4-firmware-2-50-adds-suspend-resume

I'm assuming rest mode is resume mode on Xbox then? So we can FINALLY close the ps4 down in the middle of a game and then resume from that exact spot later?
I hope so anyway.

Screenshots on trophies, I'd prefer video myself. Would be nice to be able to save and share the moment.

The 'friends you might know'
I wish we could remove that tile, I'm sick of it suggesting the same few people (while sharing their real name to me! And Facebook image) and no way of saying 'no I don't know or want to know that freak with the photo pf him with a dead skunk on his head'

I'm assuming rest mode is resume mode on Xbox then? So we can FINALLY close the ps4 down in the middle of a game and then resume from that exact spot later?
I hope so anyway.

Nice. Will come in very handy for endurance races in Project Cars.:))

I wish Sony would provide and update that would allow more customization of the main menu screen. It's not a big deal bit I think it's too cluttered and most of the stuff on there I will never access.

Uncharted delayed until Spring 2016, fuckers! My PS4 is just an expensive Netflix player, one day I really hope they release an exclusive I actually want to play.

Uncharted delayed until Spring 2016, fuckers! My PS4 is just an expensive Netflix player, one day I really hope they release an exclusive I actually want to play.

C'mon. If you tried to tell me you thought it was coming out in 2015, I wouldn't have believed you. You always knew in your heart it was going to be 2016.

Just like I knew "The Division" was never coming out 2014.

C'mon. If you tried to tell me you thought it was coming out in 2015, I wouldn't have believed you. You always knew in your heart it was going to be 2016.

Just like I knew "The Division" was never coming out 2014.

Yeah I had the inkling but it's still bloody annoying to not have anything to play on the PS4!

Back
Top Bottom