Sony PlayStation 4

The Order
Mad Max
MGS5
PES(tomorrow)
Fifa 16(next week)

Just to name a few

The Order - Far too short to warrant spending anything more than £5
Mad Max - Got it on PC, far superior to console.
MGS5 - PC version is far better.
PES(tomorrow) - LOL no way I'm buying that with how they treat PC gamers and console version is pointless with their lack of editing support.
Fifa 16(next week) Getting it on PC, far superior to console.

I bought mine last year these days :) on some games like project cars when dynamic weather is on and on course are more cars you can hear the fan of the ps4 working faster and louder if sound on tv is low. I was afraid at the beggining but when the guy at the store tell me be happy to hear the fan running, be afraid if you dont :) it's normal to hear some noise, but if they make them completly silent in small box as it is then I can see evoulution is progress faster and faster :)

Last edited:
So, now the PS4 i sable to play MKV files right from an external USB/Hard Drive? And PS3Media Server is working on it as well for streaming?

i like this fifa, but something is doing my head in. Maybe its my PS4, but the tv is going from bright to darker all the time. On goal kicks it is fine, repalys it is fine, just during run of play. I noticed this in PES as well, but just from goal kick to actual playing. Its really bothering my eyes. I have my brightness up it does not seem to matter...

Some kind of auto contrast or something? I've seen similar in the past and I'm pretty sure the first TV I bought in Sweden I had to return because it had the same issue, chose a different brand (actually a recommendation from Chris) and it worked perfectly.

Some kind of auto contrast or something? I've seen similar in the past and I'm pretty sure the first TV I bought in Sweden I had to return because it had the same issue, chose a different brand (actually a recommendation from Chris) and it worked perfectly.

hmm well thats not happening as this is a panny vt-z 65 series, that set me back 3K

hmm well thats not happening as this is a panny vt-z 65 series, that set me back 3K

Funny you mention that as I've been having a similar issue for a while. Mine's a 42" panny and is 5 years old though, but I still love it and don't feel good getting a new one. Mine's a plasma and don't feel any of the new LCD/LEDs come close.

Funny you mention that as I've been having a similar issue for a while. Mine's a 42" panny and is 5 years old though, but I still love it and don't feel good getting a new one. Mine's a plasma and don't feel any of the new LCD/LEDs come close.

oh no!!!! No way will the wife let me get a new tv

is there a problem with L3 and R3 buttons on PS4 aswell? on PS3 these buttons were to sensitive, i had problem with them while playing footy games because some idiot sorted short passing on one of those buttons too so players made uncalled passes every time especially in tight situation where i pushed the analog stick too much in excitement

Ive been a plasma man since 2003 but earlier this year I got a LCD 4K TV - Its stunning. Never seen a picture like it.

Cheers guys!

Speaking of the Club, Driveclub is a lot more fun than I thought it would be. Should I upgrade to the full version, or rather get project cars?

Cheers guys!

Speaking of the Club, Driveclub is a lot more fun than I thought it would be. Should I upgrade to the full version, or rather get project cars?

Depends what you prefer two completely different games.

Driveclub is an arcade racer - Project Cars is a simulation.

I don't think it matters too much on other people's opinions that much it is down to what you prefer.
Do you prefer Need for Speed or do you prefer Gran Turismo?

Last edited:
I kind of prefer Need for Speed but I haven't really been into those games since Hot Pursuit 2 on Playstation 2. Maybe I'll just wait for the PS2 Backwards thingy ;)

Funny and kind of sad story - my most played game on PS4 so far? Uncharted 2.

Well and Rocket LEAAAAGGGGUUUEEEE

Last edited:
AC Syndicate is down to £35 on PSN so I'll be picking that up on the 30th (payday). Decided to put Fallout 4 and Until Dawn on my Xmas list instead, managed to get my projector set up so thought I'd get my girlfriend involved with the latter.

I'm inclined to pick up Project CARS too, I was sold when the EG review mentioned it being reminiscent of TOCA. Would be interested to know (a) what has changed via patches since the reviews, (b) whether someone has already put together config settings to get a responsive & realistic setup on a PS4 pad (from what I understand it's like FIFA how you need to screw around with sliders/options to stop the handling feeling shallow), and (c) whether people would still recommend it 8 months on. I know I could google some of that but I prefer to hear it directly from people here! ;)

Back
Top Bottom