Sony PlayStation 4

GameSpot -- 5/10
Polygon -- 5.5/10
EGM -- 4.5/10
Game Informer -- 7.75/10
IGN -- 6.5/10
gameplay make it feel like an experience that would've been better served by a non-interactive movie than a game. With no multiplayer, and no reason to revisit the short and stunted single-player campaign once it’s been completed, there just isn't a lot to it." - Brandin Tyrrel
Videogamer -- 6/10
PlayStation Universe -- 7.5/10
USGamer -- 3/5
DigitalSpy -- 3/5
Metro -- 4/10

It might be a good game, but this tells me to wait once it drops to 19.00 one day.:CRY::COAT:

From what I'm reading it's all style zero substance, many are saying it's a completely boring gameplay experience with archaic gameplay, think I'll wait until it's free on PSN+

I feel sorry for the order developer's, they seem to have been shit on by all reviewers. The game is actually pretty solid. It's nothing new besides the graphics but it's still pretty good.

I'm with Jay on this. Yes it's not open world bla bla but for what it does I think it's very good for what it does. If I've actually went by the reviews I would've thought it's a broken mess of a game. Solid story and graphics on rail/cinematic experience for me.

Imo, these games should be given a category of their own if their isn't one. Just so people don't constantly shit on them comparing them to open world games etc.

Quite surprised by the lack of originality and quality regarding PS4 exclusive content this far into its life cycle. Still not sure why the PS4 has done so well up to this point, either

My guess is the initial boost was based on how bad Xbox set themselves up. Then after that it's due to multiplats running and looking better. Then you have the people waiting for the ps3 exclusives like uncharted to come along.

Yep. You either like it or not. It's an enjoying cinematic experience with gameplay elements for me :)

Everyone can enjoy the cinematic movies through the Youtube walkthru videos for free...for FREE...
Half the gameplay, half the price.

Honome, why are you so stressed? Who hated whom?
I'm sorry anyway, I should have liked The Order 1886.

Sorry mate, the comment was not directly pointed to you... It´s just that all the discussion about The Order over the internet in the past days has got just out of control. So many people that never even intended to play the game in first place mocking and bashing the game based on youtube videos. People that don´t even care to understand what the game tries to offer and just think that if you´re not shooting something it´s not a game.

I say this is bullshit. Every element of a game matters: the story, the art, the sound/music, the gameplay, the cutscenes, the graphics; all of these are what makes a game. People bashing the order doesn´t even care about the majority of those elements, they just want to shoot things withot even knowing why they are doing it. People were even complaining that they couldn´t skip cutscenes, how the hell can you understand a game or even care about a game story if you skip the cutscenes?!?!?

I really hope the game sells well and we have a sequence, because the order is a great experience. It have flaws, of course, like every other game has but the graphics, art style and atmosphere are excellent and every element makes you immerse in the story and in this glorious vitorian era World. I agree that the game couls be longer but that would also result in a delay for late this year or probably last year, something that the developers could not do.

I've been watching some play through videos of The Order and it actually looks great. I just think the media loves to take a shot at Sony whenever it thinks it can. That's how it is when you're on top, like Sony is and has been for many years in the gaming industry. Definitely picking this up down the road.

I regret my careless words to be honest. After watching a few playthru videos on Youtube lastnight, I came to think maybe I was wrong. Indeed, it wasn't bad.

I have a weird problem with my PS4.
I get a message that he can't get on the internet because my wifi signal is too weak. Yet all my other devices are connected with the internet.

I get an error code, have been googling it and i've found a forum where one other person asks the same question, but never got an answer.

I never play online, but i have quite a few dowloaded games, if i have no internet connection, i can't play them...

Anybody here can help me ?

Error code: NW-35978-2

What is even weirder: PS3 is connected with the internet.

Reading online briefly some people said they reset the router and it started working again fine without any further issues. (but I am pretty sure you have probably already tried this)

Is there anyway you could connect the PS4 wired? As the PS4 is not dual band so the wireless is poor on the system anyway. (Strange they didn't include 5G wireless given most routers now have this)

I connect my PS4 through Ethernet over power.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom