Sony PlayStation 4 PRO

He is praising the console way too much for it to be a legitimate review without some cash being involved.
All I know is that when he was talking about the PS4 being his "ex" and that he was "leaving her" because it's "not working out" and then laughed maniacally... My instant thoughts were A) he's going through a divorce right now isn't he, and B) I wouldn't want to use his controllers, who knows where they've been.

Last edited:
I don't know about other stockist but Amazon have sold their allocations and won't have anymore available before Christmas.

"We have sold through our allocation of PS4 Pro and will not have any more stock before Christmas."

Like a lamb to the slaughter, I've ordered mine from GAME (lots of reward points)...

They managed not to fuck up my PSVR order, but that's the first order they've not charged me twice for, or made up lies about payment issues in order to cancel my pre-order for something that they oversold, or ballsed up in some other way, in about a year.

Like a lamb to the slaughter, I've ordered mine from GAME (lots of reward points)...

They managed not to fuck up my PSVR order, but that's the first order they've not charged me twice for, or made up lies about payment issues in order to cancel my pre-order for something that they oversold, or ballsed up in some other way, in about a year.

Are you trading in with them Chris ?

Are you trading in with them Chris ?
I haven't got a clue yet to be honest, but I know I can't be bothered selling one on eBay. What are they offering in comparison to CEX?

I need to swap out the hard drive for the original one too, what a ballache.

I haven't got a clue yet to be honest, but I know I can't be bothered selling one on eBay. What are they offering in comparison to CEX?

I need to swap out the hard drive for the original one too, what a ballache.
I have literally just traded in my PS4 in game and they have put the amount onto a gift card.

Make sure you take a phone with you and show them what CEX are offering - they will better it.

I just got £147 for my PS4.

For those who were asking about transferring data from the old PS4 to the new one, without having to reimport option files etc...

Here's a guide on how to do it (which also means I can't sell my PS4 until I've got the Pro to transfer everything to)... PushSquare: How To Transfer PS4 Data

In essence - connect the two directly via an ethernet cable and press "go".

So frustrating the dodgy yet brilliant games shop I use in Dubai won't pick up, they've posted on instagram about the pro and "coming soon" which is usually the hint they're selling, the comments are all in Arabic so dunno if it's out or not and the shop isn't picking up. No reply on twitter or insta either.

Annoying.

I am tempted by what Final Pass said as I was originally going to take my PS4 + 5 shitty cheap ass games to GAME for my PS4 Pro Pre-order trade in deal but that doesn't appear to yield the best deal.

I am tempted by what Final Pass said as I was originally going to take my PS4 + 5 shitty cheap ass games to GAME for my PS4 Pro Pre-order trade in deal but that doesn't appear to yield the best deal.

If your on the fence about upgrading - I would wait until some unbiased reviews come out about the system and then make a decision based on what other people said.

Crystal Dynamics have done a wonderful load of patching for the PS4 Pro with Tomb Raider and if it becomes the norm of giving owners an option of:-
PS4 Graphics
Enhanced Visuals at 1080p @30FPS
1080p @ 60FPS
Native 4K resolution

Then the PS4 Pro looks like it will be a good buy - as it gives people the option of how they want to game.

If your on the fence about upgrading - I would wait until some unbiased reviews come out about the system and then make a decision based on what other people said.

Crystal Dynamics have done a wonderful load of patching for the PS4 Pro with Tomb Raider and if it becomes the norm of giving owners an option of:-
PS4 Graphics
Enhanced Visuals at 1080p @30FPS
1080p @ 60FPS
Native 4K resolution

Then the PS4 Pro looks like it will be a good buy - as it gives people the option of how they want to game.
I have pre-ordered it mate and my Launch Day PS4 is pretty much fucked (hovercraft and sauna spring to mind).

Maybe tomorrow I'll get it fingers crossed.

One question for tech heads, my av receiver has four 4K hdmi in inputs, The blu-ray hdmi in one says (2.2) underneath, and is the only one to say it. Am I right in thinking this is the one I use for the ps pro with the new hdmi 2.0 cable to cope with 4K at 60fps if it can do it, or are all fine?

Also can the PS4/pro be put on its side like the ps2 used to be, as the wider pro I don't think will fit in my stand.

Cheers

From googling, seems like I need to get a new AV receiver. The last 2 years of the AV industry pissing about and the definitions and changes of 4k/UHD/2.2/HDMI2.0/HDMI2.0a/and HDR is very annoying.

I can get the Pro tonight but it is the US version. Are there any issues with that aside from the plug?

Will everything port over, and I select a UK account, and it will be as before?

Back
Top Bottom