Server down?

Hmmm.. let's see... lol

{EDIT] 'CONNECTION TO SERVER LOST'
Surprise surprise! :/[EDIT]

Last edited by a moderator:
It makes it worse when they say that maintenance is going to take place- but then it still doesn't get resolved! That's happened at least twice now.
I don't know... perhaps the appropriate staff just aren't there at the weekends...

:/

Lost connection for the umpteenth time today - mostly getting in but one during game too.:( Not happy Conami......

sephiroth666 said:
on a slight brighter note...is it just me or is getting to your profile alot faster now?

lol... another few days... and we just might... get into a lobby... before the connection's lost! ;-)

Well i have played pes6 just one game online and that lost connection half way through.The servers are more down than up which is bad when they have had ages to sort it. Gone back to pes5 online and have noticed this has improved cos the numbers are lower. Will give it a few days then try pes6 again me thinks!!

Re: Tie me kangaroo server down sport?

No wonder this doesn't work for us- the server is in Hong Kong!! Heh heh...

I'm sure that's not the real problem, but wow that's a long way away!

210.245.144.205 <<< Server IP

Someone said that it was in England- obviously not...

Praise the Lord- I'm in at last!

[EDIT] Wow, totally lag free against a French guy. Pity it's bedtime now!!!!! [EDIT]

*** Nice one Konami- thanks! ***

its a shower of shit.was gonna go the leeds game yesterday saved my money to buy this sack of shit to play online could not play all day and still cant play now its a discrace they have had all year since ther last pro evo came out dont they test the fucking thing before they release it

GGGGGGGGGggggggggggggggggggggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr they havn't even had the decency to say the servers are down or what not.

Im trully pissed off with this! and even more annoyed due to the fact they said it was fixed yesterday... anyone for a game of dominos?lol

Back
Top Bottom