Server down?

Got the pc version this morning and exchanged my 360 version for Tiger Woods (360).....was well looking forward to playing online....

Also I want to play against PS2 owners as well....

Anyone with any news on the servers??

Then again...I am watching Bolton v Man utd...0-2 at the moment so the servers can get fixed in 90 minutes...he he!

What the hell now I'm in to create a new player file but annything I create it says another player already existswith the same name which is impossible!

Its a bloody joke this. Ive have tried numerous times since 11am this morning and cant get on. Havent played a game online yet? What is this new lagless pro 6 like then? Would love to know???

don't think we'll see compesation to be honest!!!! i had this game anyway but bought original for online play!! back to evo 5 i thinks

Guys

What the hell is up with the servers. I decided to get this game because everyone was saying how much better it was then fifa 07. Well i know fifa 07 sucks for disconnects, but its alot better for connecting then this joke. I paid for a game that says online play on the box and i have still not had 1 game online. I have been trying over and over again, the sever displays a message saying that it is fixed and to enjoy the online play. Am i missing somthing here because no its not fixed. FFS, not more money wasted on somthing. Will anyone ever bring out a good football game that you can play online with no problems. Has anyone else connect to online??

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, it's still hard to connect today. We can only hope they're gonna fix those probs asap.

Stupid servers man I'm getting frustrated over here! What a bunch of amateurs at Konami damn! I"m getting trough untill selection of Player File and then...........connection lost pffff

I just hope this disconnect problem doesnt go on for like 5 months, like fifa 06 did. I didnt buy this game to play single player, i bought it to play online, like i do most games. FFS fix this or my copys going back for a cash refund in a few days. Does anyone ever test there games anymore before release.

mickk222229 said:
are people getting stuck when they press select player file, mine does, when i press it the next stage just doesnt come on, its soo flippin slow.

Yes thats when it disconnects for me. When i choose the player file name i have created.

SilentscreamP said:
I just hope this disconnect problem doesnt go on for like 5 months, like fifa 06 did. I didnt buy this game to play single player, i bought it to play online, like i do most games. FFS fix this or my copys going back for a cash refund in a few days. Does anyone ever test there games anymore before release.

we tried it on wednesday it was perfect with my mate.

playing 2vs2 is just incredible but 1vs1 is ruined because of a AI of a camel. The computer sucks, the goalkeeper and defence are rubbish (12 shots - 11 goals in a 10 minutes game).

Xtr3m3 said:
we tried it on wednesday it was perfect with my mate.

playing 2vs2 is just incredible but 1vs1 is ruined because of a AI of a camel. The computer sucks, the goalkeeper and defence are rubbish (12 shots - 11 goals in a 10 minutes game).

WoW and in the review it said that the defence was alot better. Well for all its problems, i think its back to fifa 07 for me. Least now when someone comes to the fifa rooms singing the praise of this game, i can tell them where to go.

SilentscreamP said:
WoW and in the review it said that the defence was alot better. Well for all its problems, i think its back to fifa 07 for me. Least now when someone comes to the fifa rooms singing the praise of this game, i can tell them where to go.

the computer is quite good offline in professional mode but online it just sux

Btw Fifa's gameplay sux so badly i would never go back to that again. I ve been playing iss -pes for the last 15 years it just roxxxx

Well...ive now got on the serve and played 3 games earlier....NO LAG at all....repeat NO lAG...was very impressed with the new format and that you can enter tourneys and leagues without needing to go to PESRANKINGS....

Should get better for everyone over the next few days.

soundgarden32 said:
Well...ive now got on the serve and played 3 games earlier....NO LAG at all....repeat NO lAG...was very impressed with the new format and that you can enter tourneys and leagues without needing to go to PESRANKINGS....

Should get better for everyone over the next few days.

totally agree mate

lets hope it will be fixed quickly

It's so frustrating! I can't believe they've let so many people down... again! It's really annoying, like my mates on and having a great time and I'm stuck trying to get through with the hope that I might actually get lucky :(

It's a piss take.

Connection Lost...23.06 In italy...22.06 In England...

Fuck The Konami!

LMAO, i just got to the next screen after selecting player online. I then selected English pc and was dancing about with a beer in my hand thinking this was it, and guess what?? Yes thats right connection failed :lmao: :lmao: Where are these servers based, just wondering if the maintenance will of gone home by now.

Been trying the last 3 hours no luck.

Just a thought, maybe its the extra load of pc users, joing the same servers, if so they should have different options to balance it, PS2 only, PC only, both. Anyone know wether the PC version has LAN vs mode ?

WTF do i keep getting a message when i connect saying that the sever is fixed enjoy online play. Plz kanomi dont be like EA and start the Bull Sh.t... it wont help sales. Can you imagine someone who has bought this game and has no clue about computers. They will end up calling the support at Kanomia wich will cost them 75 per min. WTF dont these companys release the game as an online beta for 1 month, before they sell it, instead of dishing out this sh.t.

Last edited by a moderator:
we gotta stop moaning cause Konami made us happy getting the pes 6 released in october i can remember buying my pes 2/3 in november ;)

Back
Top Bottom