Serie A Thread - 2014/15 Season

Re: Official "Serie A" Thread

voller resigns , but roma rejects his resign....!!!

====

today looks like a great game MILAN VS. LAZIO , in Olimpico Stad.

====

Forza Milan ;)

Did you see Totti's penalty against Lecce? He went for the cheeky chip shot, and the keeper just caught it nonchalantly, completely embarrassing Totti. :lol:

Milan win Lazio 2-1 in Olimpico , the great SHEVA scored the 2 goals... :D :D :D

===

you can find all the goals in the video goal thread ;)

two great goals!!!
check out also the one by gilardino ;)

totti also pushed the goalie after the missed penalty... why...?
and this saturday walked all over an opponent with his studs...

Anyone see Shevchenko and Seedorf start shoving eachother when they were in the wall for the free kick in last weekend's agme vs Lazio?? What was that all about?? :shock:

Which club is the most supported through out Italy?

And I don't get how big clubs like AC Milan and Inter Milan, Roma and Lazio share stadiums. Isn't your stadium suppose to be the cornerstone of your team? Why share when you are world class clubs and have enough cash to build one of your own?

ghazi said:
Anyone see Shevchenko and Seedorf start shoving eachother when they were in the wall for the free kick in last weekend's agme vs Lazio?? What was that all about?? :shock:

Seedorf wanted Sheva to keep his elbow down to avoid a handball and an elbow to the face.

I though there was a rule about how many non-EU players you can have in your team.
Look at Inter's starting line-up....

Francesco Toldo (ITALY)
Nicolas Burdisso (ARGENTINA)
Ivan Ramiro Cordoba (COLUMBIA)
Javier Zanetti (ARGENTINA)
Jose Marcello Ze Maria (BRAZIL)
Esteban Cambiasso (ARGENTINA)
Dejan Stankovic (SERBIA??)
Juan Veron (ARGENTINA)
Leite Adriano (BRAZIL)
Obafemi Martins (NIGERIA)
Alvaro Recoba (URUGUAY)

9 non-EU players!!!

Anyway brilliant 3-3 draw match agianst Roma.

Yeah brilliant game, really entertaining. Great free kick from Totti.

Pires7, about the Non EU thing. A lot of the foreign players get around it by getting EU passports, like Italian or Portuguese ones, particularly the South American players. It makes them a more attractive prospect in Europe because of it.

Pires7 said:
I though there was a rule about how many non-EU players you can have in your team.
Look at Inter's starting line-up....

Javier Zanetti (ARGENTINA)
Dejan Stankovic (SERBIA??)
9 non-EU players!!!

Think those 2 are classed as non-EU, Zanetti has an Italian grandparent or father so can have Italian citizenship.

Dejan Stankovic is from Serbia but his wife is Slovenian, so he's entitled to an EU passport via that I think.

Pires7 said:
9 non-EU players!!!.
Esteban Cambiasso and Nicolás Burdisso are EU players too, they have italian passports.

I think a lot of those players actually have EU passports, but just aren't from the EU.

Makes sense really. :roll:

Also, top game on Sunday night. Best Serie A match I've seen this season.

Cassano and Jankulovski are both being strongly linked to Juventus right now.

If they're both signed, Juve could do even better this season than it already looks like they're going to do.

Bojinov will also be a big transfer target.

Cassano is linked to Milan, Juve and Inter.

I say Milan are best to sign him because Crespo will leave at the end year

There are rumours abound of a Vieri <-> R. Carlos swap. However, for Vieri to go to Madrid, another striker would have to go. This would be either Morientes or Owen. Cue Juventus, who if Trezeguet has his operation, may be needing another striker. So they may be interested in taking Morientes or Owen.

I don't think Juventus will want Owen, really. If he can't cut it in Spain, he's got no chance against Italian defenders.

Morientes could be a good buy as well, but I'd prefer Cassano or Mutu. Simply because they've experienced and shown that they can play in Serie A.

Isnt it strange how whenever a team that isnt in the big 3 wins Serie A, someone pulls the plug financially on it? eg Lazio and Roma these past few years, Fiorentina in 2001 (who nearly won it in the late 1990s) and even Napoli before them.

A shame really.

Milanista said:
Bojinov will also be a big transfer target.

Cassano is linked to Milan, Juve and Inter.

I say Milan are best to sign him because Crespo will leave at the end year

From all teams Cassano has been linked with I have heard the least of Milan.

Hey don i met Cafu's son in the ameican school of Milan... hes a fat ass... im serious!!!!!

But anyway from the newspapers they say its milan, inter real madrid for cassano

Milanista said:
Hey don i met Cafu's son in the ameican school of Milan... hes a fat ass... im serious!!!!!

Haha, Cafu is probably pumping all his money into food for his son!

Milanista said:
But anyway from the newspapers they say its milan, inter real madrid for cassano

Hmm, well I really feel Cassano will be a Juve player. Not just because i'm a juve fan, but I just have a gut feeling.

cfdh_edmundo said:
Isnt it strange how whenever a team that isnt in the big 3 wins Serie A, someone pulls the plug financially on it? eg Lazio and Roma these past few years, Fiorentina in 2001 (who nearly won it in the late 1990s) and even Napoli before them.

A shame really.
Now who is the big 3? I can only count 2, Juve, Milan... and?

Back
Top Bottom