Serie A Thread - 2014/15 Season

Re: Official "Serie A" Thread

Milanista said:
Bojinov will also be a big transfer target.
He's an interesting player, the bulgarian will have to play in a big team and probably he exploit totally.

Cagliari 0 - Milan 1 was a good match to watch despite the low score. Cagliari weren't scared at all and they really flew at Milan. The game wasn't ever a dead cert for the Milanese either, as Zola and co pushed them until the end with the home crowd helping them on. Great goal by Pirlo though, real classy effort.

wow di biagio's gol, absolutely stunning strike *jaw hits the ground*

-fb

yea di biagio - another player who left inter and played better football :P just think if inter kept the likes of seedorf,pirlo,frey,kallon.....

Don Domenico said:
Adriano certainly is the best striker out there at the moment.
In this moment, I agree, over Ronaldo, Van Nistelrooy or Henry.

Don Domenico said:
Adriano certainly is the best striker out there at the moment.

I quote !

It's a shame he could not score after the fantastic "Veronica" show yesterday night against Valencia.

That 360 roulette with the ball through the defenders legs was absolutely amazing!

As were his goals last sunday, an enormous powerfull freekick, and then he goes from his own half all way to the goal past 2-3 men, that guy is so strong, its unbelievable....

Yeah has the potential to be a great match. Hard to think of 2 clubs with more talented players anywhere in the world. Certainly given what happend mid-week these 2 teams are on top form.

both are on top form, which is the "home" team tonight (ie the one who'll have the majority of the fans) ?

Good first half. Milan slightly more active and posessive. THe first 10 minutes was good for Vieri, but after that Milan played good attacking football. Nesta and Maldini are doing well to stop Adriano from taking chances.

got to make sure the inter fans out there know that vieri came close three times to open the scoring for the visiting side

still 0-0

-fb

Full time 0-0

MoM was Nesta. The game was quite even, but Milan seemed to be the better side. Kaka managed to get 4 players yellow carded from his crazy runs. Materazzi was a dangerous cunt as usual.

Ancelotti made a mistake in putting Ambrosini in, hes shit ... Rui Costa should have gone on, or Serginho.

Im disappointed because Milan could have easily taken the winner in the 2nd half.

just a question, what has happened to dhorasoo? was he not once the french-footballer of the year? or something to that effect? has he already fallen out of favour at the san siro?

-fb

Milanista said:
he was never meant to be a starter, he was a backup signing because Redondo left.

I love him though.
he's got the look of the guy who sells those stunning/stoning incense sticks near the tube, but he's a very talented player.
certainly worth the 0 € Milan paid for him :D

So happy it was a tie, Juventus gained 2 points on both, and I hope for our season :)

anyone see adriano's little move in the bloody six yard box on the milan defender? he put it over his head, then controlled it, and proceeded to miss the net by a wide margin :lol:

-fb

ClassicD said:
Was a very entertaining match, Adriano was a little disappointing though.
Milanista said:
I agree, so was Shevchenko :( But kaka had a good game.
It's a pity, I can't see the challenge Adriano vs. Shevchenko. :(

Back
Top Bottom