Serie A Thread - 2014/15 Season

Re: Official "Serie A" Thread

milaninter%209090%2017.jpg

Incredible eh! I love Milan's designs, best ive seen.

Emo Mondonico (Fiorentina Manager) has left the club, and the goalie coach Sergè Buso has taken temporary charge (1st game tomorrow night @ Reggina).

Full story here

Tomorrow night, Juve v Roma. Should be a good match as these two have a big rivialry even more so since Cappello etc this summer. Hope its good, and would prefer a Roma win, simply coz it would even out the league table a bit. Credit to Juventus tho theyve been in very good form so far and it will take a lot to stop them tomorrow.

PS - On a side note there are rumours that some top Juventus officials will be sent to jail over the drugs scandal (of the late 1990s) as the tribunal has nearly concluded its findings.

cfdh_edmundo said:
Tomorrow night, Juve v Roma. Should be a good match as these two have a big rivialry even more so since Cappello etc this summer. Hope its good, and would prefer a Roma win, simply coz it would even out the league table a bit. (...)

Please, please, please
63.gif

Damn... Juve won. Nothing against them but now it looking like Inter, Milan or Juve already (unless the Lecce miracle can keep going). Roma just didnt play right tonight, lost the midfield untill they brought Mancini on and then it was too late.

Oh dear Matteo "Enzo" Ferrari had a bad mistake for the 2nd goal.

Don Domenico said:
This time it's Tudor's turn to wave four fingers to Totti.
No it isn't.
Anyways, it was a dissapointing match. Roma are currently in a slump, but I thought it might happen ever since Cappello left :(

lumlum said:
.... Roma are currently in a slump, but I thought it might happen ever since Cappello left :(

Well to be fair theyve not got the squad they used to have, they dont have enough decent reserve players. The loss of Chivu has hit them hard so far this season, especially as Samuel and Zebina left over the summer - theyve gone from having one of the best defences in Serie A (last season) to a poor one. Also the players theyve brought in are of questionable quality. Mexes looks like he's getting better, but Ferrari has looked dodgy and as for Mido well he's such a lazy player... I went to their home match v Lecce and away v Bologna last month and in both matches he was poor. He made no effort to win the ball or make forward runs. Hopefully Del Neiri will get rid off some of these players and bring in more hard working ones in January.

Well, you'd think that with Mexes and Ferrari they would've been covered already.
They also haven't been lucky this season, with the loss of two coach after Capello left and that bastard who hit Frisk. And was it just me or did the ref seem to treat the team like poop during their game against Leverkusin?

There are all these teams which are doing great, Including

Lecce, Palermo, Calgiari, Chievo

those teams are doing well or is it just luck.

"Juventus are doing amzing they beat chievo 3-0

Cappelo good job Zayaleta,Ibrahivomich,Nedved scored

anybody could tell me why chievo changed the sponsoring to Resident Evil...only for this movie?or like Atletico Madrid changing blockbusters?

Ole Ole Ole another win 3-0 Zayaleta keeps scoring Juve 5 points ahead of Milan.

Nedved nice goal he is so good. :mrgreen:

juventus11 said:
Ole Ole Ole another win 3-0 Zayaleta keeps scoring Juve 5 points ahead of Milan.
Nedved nice goal he is so good. :mrgreen:
Great team Juventus, without Trezeguet but with Ibrahimovic, with up level of Marcelo Zalayeta, a terrific Pavel Nedved in the midfield and Fabio Cannavaro a wall with the security of Buffon.

Today Will determan The champions leauge for Juventus against byern Munchen if Juventus win they make it to the knock out round

Yesterday

AC Milan-Barcelona Inter-Valencia

1 - 2 0-0

Juventus im thinking 2-0

Nedved another goal lol

Can someone tell me about that young nigerian player called Akande who plays for Roma

Just finished watching the Juve game and quite simply, 2 goals disallowed, 1 clear penalty not given, header off the post WTF!!!

ps: Forza Roma ;-)

Juve will have to bite back against Fiorentina, we can't have a slump in form now with matches like fiorentina, lazio, lecce and inter coming up!

ANyone see Miccoli's performance? Arriati and Obodo were very good all game, fooling Inter defenders.

Bojinov, good as usual, scored 2 nice goals against Udinese in one of the day's best matches.

Back
Top Bottom